Fakes on UK

DeletedUser14161

So, hopefully there is a pro out there with some tips and tricks for me. W27 being my first UK world, I'm still trying to get used to your rules about approved scripts. I've always used fake scripts for faking until I joined up here, and it just seems like I can't manage to send as many fakes as other people does in the same amount of time.
I'm very well aware of how you'd send fake trains and using more tabs etc., but my question is, how you send your fakes and why you do it that way?

I'll start out, as there are no allowed fake scripts, I send using the map. Gives a good overview of which village I'm attacking while it also seems to be the fastest method to fake multiple villages from the same origin village.

Now, your turn.. Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser920

I use the map mostly, but if I want to send a fake train I go to the rally point and use the TW App on Google Chrome, though that seems a bit buggy these days. Using the map lets me have a cluster of villages that I make sure avoid night bonus and also mix in cat bombs and other attacks.

To be honest I think this is much better than players sending a gazillion fakes using a script someone gave them. If it could be set so there was a minimum size attack (the 'fake limit') or else that you could only send fakes if you also sent at least one real attack I reckon it would be a good thing.