11 HOLY! 4.595.767 4.595.767 40 114.894 661 6.953
12 NOMADS 3.206.492 3.397.127 50 67.943 581 5.847
13 Winter 2.656.662 2.656.662 24 110.694 384 6.918
14 IWL 2.513.687 2.513.687 28 89.775 385 6.529
15 T4H-D 2.332.683 2.432.367 48 50.674 478 5.089
16 ROMA 2.262.479 2.262.479 33 68.560 361 6.267
17 Fc 1.923.415 1.923.415 4 480.854 300 6.411
18 T4H-F 1.341.754 1.381.983 50 27.640 319 4.332

If my maths serves me well which it never really does, i make that 197 members on a 50 member limit world?

Thoughts?

DeletedUser12491

late ? well if you know when the worlds ending can you let me know i have plans ;)

thanks for the post need to add 3 members

DeletedUser12641

define late game as i cant see this world ending anytime soon, it could be just the beggining,
and if this world does last for another 5 years how many of those members will still be here? not many so great way to get easy villas and build up quickly, [through internalling]
so in my eyes a very good idea

DeletedUser

He said this late in the game, not that this was late-game. It's a valid point, as we're certainly well into the mid-game stage. It's odd to see family tribes that size popping up now.

DeletedUser12491

i am sure theres some who had smiles on there faces, and the odd frown ;)

tbh its only what the horsemen thinks that counts :) the rest is just gibber ,no rudeness intended

DeletedUser12021

[video=youtube;TNAQ8LLptUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNAQ8LLptUo[/video]

It keeps being mentioned too that AFA and T4H are good friends even.
And the name T4H was chosen due the history with w1n and KnK. (oh look! How long has it been KnK has been mentioned on these externals, even though KnK isn't on this world? ^^)

Nice map:
uk16

DeletedUser

This is too funny.
Start of week TC are telling me the worlds about to change and we need to watch our backlines
Middle of the week TC are desperate to speak with GFE/Legion about fighting AFA/AMAZE, causing stuff and trying to get all 3 to fight each other
End of week they didnt get they way so now start to flame T4H.

Are you pregnant Dalucius? Just trying to figure out why your so hormonal this week?

(Just for the record we have all seen the recent messages, hense above statement) :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12021

Walshaw! Nice to see your adult company again on here.
Some things never change it seems.

I'm not even sure what you're referring to in your first statement; so I'll just leave that.

No we are not and were never desperate to get another tribe to fight another. If you're referring to my post about G.F.E-Legion, I'd suggest you read it again what I've said there. Then perhaps stay staring at it 'till that process called thinking starts to stir up. I'm not sure if you're familiar with it. But do not fight it! It will improve your life.
Are we busy with diplomatic acts on this world? Naturally. As every other tribe is as well. It's the most normal thing in TW.
And just to mention, I've nothing to do with diplomacy of the TC Tribe. So anyone trying to read between lines of my posts, will be getting it all wrong. Not sure why diplomatic talks between two tribes would be talked on the externals in the first place.

Again, I'm not sure where you see any flame directed against T4H. In the first post asking about thoughts about a family tribe? In the none serious video of Sister Sledge about "we are family"? Feel free to point to it where you see the flame.
Some people do realize this is a game. And can even respect people on the other side of the war.

Oh. I can tell you; no I'm pregnant. I could tell you more, but that's not my job. Your mommy and daddy will have the talk about the birds and the bees, when they condemn you adult enough to have that knowledge. Patience is a virtue!

DeletedUser

Awwww, you try and take the higher ground by insulting?

I could troll through all your comments, but one thing comes from them and that is your constant suggestion that T4H will fail or lose this world unless they fight AFA/AMAZE. Just like you got madmen to fight Wsup so that was two less tribes to fight, just like you are trying to get COA and LOD to fight each other. Are you that low on active players everything has to focus on one front?

I could be quite constructive and pick apart most of your arguements, but I was pretty a little bitchy cause first time Ive seen spurs get pissy and guess thats down to you. Must be for a reason?

Your tribe are quite talkative and like most egos like to boast. During your cat op on me one of your tribe was bragging that our backlines will be exposed soon, like you have mentioned many a time, only one tribe on our back lines, seems a few TC players are stirring. Desperation? who knows?

As I know your tribe like to talk about me, lets see if they shared what I told one of them 4-6 weeks ago. Your recent diplomacy will be the worst move you make on this world. I said you will get locked in, have limited growth, players will get bored, inactivity will increase and other tribes will be able to out flank you.

Guess what, its all come true, anyone can go through your member screen and check your probably 90% barb/internal conquers over recent weeks, several players not nobled for a week, cant say oh maybe cause its a big op, because most accounts like yours are throwing everything this way. I went from 40th to almost top 20 in that time, remember when you first spoke to me on externals, we just completed that op on falcon, I got told Im all talk and be gone very soon, on the back of that I created that big new year op, TC like to atagonise me, which generally results in some planning. Even you must admit attacks went up sharpley this week to normal? Falcon was twice my size at the time of that op. He was 800k to my 400k. Now Im 1.8 mill to his 1.3 mill. Lots of similar stories from players who get to stack a front line from a far and now we have brought two more top 25 accounts your way, throw nukes and nobles at you and in between ops during rebuild time grow on easy villages.

Just find it ironic how there are posts and threads slating afa for barb nobling and its all your doing now. All the above is why when you know what spurs and others know it comes across as a little desperate trying to stir behind the scenes ;)

DeletedUser12541

It's quality, not quantity. If the players in the screenshot below are seen as a valid part of a tribe, then, that tribe isn't one that many will see as valid. Half of them have taken over 6 weeks to get to that many points, Watch out giys, skillz flying all over za world.
7WjZb.png

DeletedUser12021

I could troll through all your comments, but one thing comes from them and that is your constant suggestion that T4H will fail or lose this world unless they fight AFA/AMAZE. Just like you got madmen to fight Wsup so that was two less tribes to fight, just like you are trying to get COA and LOD to fight each other. Are you that low on active players everything has to focus on one front?

I urge you once more to actually read what I've posted about GFE-LEGION. Even Spurs himself acknowledged I have valid points. Must be he actually read it and saw I never mentioning about a tribe losing the world. (I never even talk about "this tribe will win; this tribe will lose"; as that's not how I go.)

Seems like you really think much about TC being so busy with all those tribes you enlisted. Or is it rather you think you have the knowledge of what's happening with all those tribes.
Do you have any more conspiracy theories? They're quite amusing to say at least, since in reality TC tends to be more busy with our own business. Like for example we don't have shared forums with tribes around the world

I could be quite constructive and pick apart most of your arguements, but I was pretty a little bitchy cause first time Ive seen spurs get pissy and guess thats down to you. Must be for a reason?

Another mistake here. I just get perfectly along fine with Spurs. We both have respect for each other and that will stay that way as we both realize this is just a game and we treat each other as adults.

Your tribe are quite talkative and like most egos like to boast. During your cat op on me one of your tribe was bragging that our backlines will be exposed soon, like you have mentioned many a time, only one tribe on our back lines, seems a few TC players are stirring. Desperation? who knows?
I don't have any knowledge about a TC player giving any such statements. Even added to that; even if this is true; way to generalize what one person says to an entire tribe.

What I did notice however on your side is the renaming of your villages; trying to gloat/boast. I wonder if names like "So Predictable"; "Brosama can't lift" and whatever it has been before is suppose to antagonize TC? Things like that only comes across alike little kids trying to act though. Not to mention saying like "I've never lost a village unless it was a recap". Maybe I should even dig a little back and read again what you said when you had your little his-fit about the chistmas-ceasefire; but I lack the interest doing so.

As I know your tribe like to talk about me, lets see if they shared what I told one of them 4-6 weeks ago. Your recent diplomacy will be the worst move you make on this world. I said you will get locked in, have limited growth, players will get bored, inactivity will increase and other tribes will be able to out flank you.

Wait? TC likes to talk about you? Are you for real :lol: seriously; who are what do you think you are? You're just one player in an enemy tribe. Don't have to feel special, as you're not.
If there is an OP heading your direction, yes then you might be mentioned. But in all seriousness. We have lot better things to do then talk about you. As I'm sure people in your tribe have much better things to do than to talk about a player of our tribe.

Guess what, its all come true, anyone can go through your member screen and check your probably 90% barb/internal conquers over recent weeks, several players not nobled for a week, cant say oh maybe cause its a big op, because most accounts like yours are throwing everything this way. I went from 40th to almost top 20 in that time, remember when you first spoke to me on externals, we just completed that op on falcon, I got told Im all talk and be gone very soon, on the back of that I created that big new year op, TC like to atagonise me, which generally results in some planning. Even you must admit attacks went up sharpley this week to normal? Falcon was twice my size at the time of that op. He was 800k to my 400k. Now Im 1.8 mill to his 1.3 mill. Lots of similar stories from players who get to stack a front line from a far and now we have brought two more top 25 accounts your way, throw nukes and nobles at you and in between ops during rebuild time grow on easy villages.

Oh more talk about yourself. Already responded enough about that above here.
Seems to me you certainly enjoy talking about yourself. :)
You might actually look at your stats and talk about those next time.

Just find it ironic how there are posts and threads slating afa for barb nobling and its all your doing now. All the above is why when you know what spurs and others know it comes across as a little desperate trying to stir behind the scenes ;)
Our policy in barb takes have obviously changed. That is true; and I'm not a fan of it.
But still there is a thing as cause and reaction if that might clarify anything to you.

Think what you like about TC being desperate. The truth is far off. We'll just keep going our business as usual and play the game. You can keep talking more about yourself here or find more conspiracy theories. We won't let any sleep for it. Adios.

DeletedUser

I urge you once more to actually read what I've posted about GFE-LEGION. Even Spurs himself acknowledged I have valid points. Must be he actually read it and saw I never mentioning about a tribe losing the world. (I never even talk about "this tribe will win; this tribe will lose"; as that's not how I go.)
Just read ONE of your posts only and I counted several references to "win", very selective with how you worded it as suggesting T4H only have one option in the long term thats basically side with TC

Seems like you really think much about TC being so busy with all those tribes you enlisted. Or is it rather you think you have the knowledge of what's happening with all those tribes.
Do you have any more conspiracy theories? They're quite amusing to say at least, since in reality TC tends to be more busy with our own business. Like for example we don't have shared forums with tribes around the world

Why should I question sources that were spot on with quite a few things a week before they happened, ie madmen. Youve taken a few of their villages and one player seems to be moving deep into their area and strange how you have both hit the same villages of several players at same time, yep all one big co-incidence :icon_wink:

Another mistake here. I just get perfectly along fine with Spurs. We both have respect for each other and that will stay that way as we both realize this is just a game and we treat each other as adults.

Guess that is just my interpretation of them with everything hes forwarded me, if thats the case my bad. I wont post what he just mailed me about your recent post :lol:

What I did notice however on your side is the renaming of your villages; trying to gloat/boast. I wonder if names like "So Predictable"; "Brosama can't lift" and whatever it has been before is suppose to antagonize TC? Things like that only comes across alike little kids trying to act though.

This did make me chuckle, you not noticed we have been changing village names in retaliation to a yourselves? Maybe its TC doing all the atagonising. Brosoma has a few villages named in my honour. Its how I know when he stacks something quick as hes not so cocky normally. Hes done it with a few players, LONG before any Amaze players changed their villages names.

Isnt So predictable just a copy of yet another Brosama village, maybe I just want to be like TC :icon_rolleyes:

And finally, I cant give too many exampled from the K53 front other than myself as ALOT is changing or has changed and not my place to share. All I will say on the matter is so smallish passive accounts are not very much active and I do believe have sent a large amount of incomings this week.

Guess I best do as Spurs tells me and send a a large number of attacks back at you, take care and look forward to more immature insults to counter the facts Ive thrown in around your inactivity :lol: