Family tribes?

Deleted User - 70854

Your right, no one should talk or have a opinion.

Clearly not what i was saying though is it...
Just sick to death of the same old smartass comment every world "ooo has anyone else noticed these family noobs", yes we all have, been a massive thing since w18 .net as far as im aware, if not before

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14408

Family tribes are simply idiotic, end of story, close thread mod.
source.gif

DeletedUser14408

Oh and I forgot to mention, family tribes can't even support each other on this world so the uselessness of them increases by another 1000000%

I.R.Tigah

Reaction score
For any of this stuff to be relevant we need a clear guide on what good is... clearly it isn't a spear nuke builder however it may well be biased by activity over skill or as the skill base for this game has been totally eroded it may be how much pp you can afford to spend.

So a definition would be great, although it is still probably going to come down to the size of your wallet

DeletedUser14377

Honestly, it's not even that "deep". It's a game; make some friends and have fun. People will always make judgments on who or what they think constitutes skill/success. The reality is we all started at the bottom at some point and, through experience, made it to where we are.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Honestly, it's not even that "deep". It's a game; make some friends and have fun. People will always make judgments on who or what they think constitutes skill/success. The reality is we all started at the bottom at some point and, through experience, made it to where we are.

Reasoning? Ha! Not on my watch.
You don't do your w68 username justice!

(Jokes, well said mate)

Although if we are being entirely honest, this world does seem to be full of noobs.. for the most part at least and, i'm not trying to put others down to make myself feel better; its not about my own ego, god knows I suck at normal worlds. Its just a shame as you can see exceptional players are becoming more and more rare, indicating that the player base is ever shrinking and TW is still in a downward spiral. :(

Its a pretty sad thing to watch. I still love this little game ^^
But then again, this is just my opinion based on my observations and not fact. So try to keep an open mind about it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lets all just be nice to eachother :)!
The world would be a better place. ;)

DeletedUser4753

Better is surely relative, we need nasty trolls and abusive argumentative people *take a bow* to make the concept of a wonderful world possible ;D

DeletedUser14420

Your right, no one should talk or have a opinion.

Never heard of you but if you have to resort to comments like that you are sweet teddybear in MY OPINION lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14344

So did anyone else notice that more than half of the Family tribe members are banned/suspended?

It's hard to use them as player farms at this rate..