Fan Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Im sure I am not oinly one on this world to have had a profile changed and my name added to it, or villa names changed to mine, or even whole tribes named DRebel lmao, I like my fan base here alot, would like to thank them all for all they do to promote my name.

Who else has a fan base?

DeletedUser

Im sure I am not oinly one on this world to have had a profile changed and my name added to it, or villa names changed to mine, or even whole tribes named DRebel lmao, I like my fan base here alot, would like to thank them all for all they do to promote my name.

Who else has a fan base?

To get a fan base, you have to stand out for a lot of the right reasons, and even a few of the wrong ones too.

DeletedUser

To get a fan base, you have to stand out for a lot of the right reasons, and even a few of the wrong ones too.

Agreed, I find it funny sometimes when I see how many have done with their profiles, or villa names or even tribe names in relation to my name, but when I think about it, its just pretty sad that people assume something like that would bother me, in some ways its an honor that they chose to be part of my fan base.

And in other ways I sign and think, thats pretty sad of them.

DeletedUser

Agreed, I find it funny sometimes when I see how many have done with their profiles, or villa names or even tribe names in relation to my name, but when I think about it, its just pretty sad that people assume something like that would bother me, in some ways its an honor that they chose to be part of my fan base.

And in other ways I sign and think, thats pretty sad of them.

Wait, wait, wait a second.

1. You have fans?
2. Being a fan of someone is sad?

DeletedUser

well I think we'll all agree Justin Bieber fans are definitely sad :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Im sad as well.

Im a FAN of Ade's post's...He's always likely to wind you up and make you bite...
But he also makes a lot of valid points, (which no-one likes to tell him), just wish he would admit when he is wrong :~)

Im starting the *ADE POST MORE THREADS* fanclub ... At least he's very active

DeletedUser

lmao, he is the biggest poster on the entire forum tho, and some men say women never stop talking pmsl.

DeletedUser

Im sad as well.

Im a FAN of Ade's post's...He's always likely to wind you up and make you bite...
But he also makes a lot of valid points, (which no-one likes to tell him), just wish he would admit when he is wrong :~)

Im starting the *ADE POST MORE THREADS* fanclub ... At least he's very active

Lol *h* Its not that I don't admit I'm wrong... its just that I rarely find fault in my own argument therefore I rarely *am wrong. Won't deny I can be wrong sometimes though...

Just a few days ago Radarr tells me this (I love Radarr and defo want his babies).

[9/8/2010 8:46:14 PM] (Radarr): You're an amazing writer? and I don't think I've ever seen you lose an argument.
[9/8/2010 8:46:25 PM] Adellion: ^ That's because its impossible to lose an argument.
[9/8/2010 8:46:30 PM] Adellion: If you hold the correct postulates.
[9/8/2010 8:46:39 PM] Adellion: I just hold on to my postulates at all costs.
[9/8/2010 8:46:41 PM] (Radarr): It may only be TW but you can debate amazingly.
[9/8/2010 8:46:51 PM] Adellion: ^ Yes, I'm a [censored]. But I'm very offensive.
[9/8/2010 8:46:55 PM] Adellion: But I do that on purposes.
[9/8/2010 8:46:57 PM] Adellion: purpose*
[9/8/2010 8:47:00 PM] Adellion: well
[9/8/2010 8:47:01 PM] (Radarr): :D
[9/8/2010 8:47:05 PM] Adellion: i exxagerate it immensely
[9/8/2010 8:47:08 PM] Adellion: for my amusement
[9/8/2010 8:47:12 PM] Adellion: so i can see ppl get angry at me
[9/8/2010 8:47:21 PM] Adellion: bad thing is
[9/8/2010 8:47:24 PM] Adellion: ppl think i'm a [censored] 24/7
[9/8/2010 8:47:25 PM] Adellion: :D
[9/8/2010 8:47:31 PM] Adellion: When i'm only a [censored] in the forums
[9/8/2010 8:48:08 PM] (Radarr): I've known you since... like W14? and I know you differently on forums... well sort of lol
[9/8/2010 8:48:43 PM] Adellion: Yeah.
[9/8/2010 8:48:59 PM] (Radarr): you're harmless

Had to censor a few things out for moderation purposes but you get the gist of it. ^_^

DeletedUser

Being right is a state of mind :) Just be prepared to overlook the irefutable facts and you will always be right.

I thought I was wrong once but I checked and it turned out i was right so I have never questioned myself again, fact

DeletedUser

Being right is a state of mind :) Just be prepared to overlook the irefutable facts and you will always be right.

I thought I was wrong once but I checked and it turned out i was right so I have never questioned myself again, fact

Welcome to the art of the ego. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lmao, Mike, thought you quit? or gave your account to someone else lol

Status
Not open for further replies.