FAQ - Read Here First

DeletedUser

This is all for fun/voluntary to help new players to the game and people with questions +Rep is still welcome
Here are a bunch of Frequently Asked Questions Answered:
Currently Sorting Into Categories
------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Is Night Bonus? At night when we're sleeping (or supposed to be) it makes our village defences twice as strong

What is the 20:1 Rule? When the difference between attacker/defender is 20:1 or bigger you cannot attack the defender vice-versa

How do I get another village? By getting a noble and lowering the loyalty of that village

What is Morale? when your Points are alot higher than the player your attacking your morale will be lower and you'll lose more men.
255o1hg.png

What's a Nuke? A huge amount of troops (usually offensive)

What's a Train? A train is 4 nobles in a row. (not in same attack)
MSTrain.png

What's the fake limit? The fake limit is where you can only send attacks with a certain amount of troops (Using a point ratio of the villages)

Some person keeps attacking me constantly is their a rule against this? No

What is a max farm space of a village? 24,000. A bonus village allowing 10% more farm space can take 26,400 villagers.

What is point-whoring? When you only build buildings and no troops to defend yourself

What is mass-recruiting? When you invite ALOT of people to your tribe who you don't know/don't send messages to.
Not Really, it's an example.
sc9lwh.png

Is it allowed to give away villages? Yes, but there are very strict rules about it. Plase read Rule 2, 3, 4, 5 and 8.

What is an MS Train? A MS Train stands for MilliSecond Train meaning the nobles are split by milliseconds
MSTrain.png

What happens if I destroy my opponents rally point? The opponent wont be able to see any incomings/outgoings from that village

Can I communicate with anyone through TW in a different language other than english? No.

Is it allowed to send a train under 150ms? Yes, you can. The Community Manager does not want to punish the good players because of cheaters.

How Do I join a Tribe? When you get send an invite go to 'Tribe' and click accept.

How do I leave a tribe? Click tribe and above private Announcements their should be a 'Leave Tribe' button
27zrsk.png

How do I disband a tribe? Go to tribe properties, their will be a 'Disband Tribe' button
299213.png

How do I set a Tribal image? (You Must have at least diplomat privileges and Premium Account to set one.) Go To Tribal Properties and in the bottom right you should see an area to put a tribal image

Maximum Tribal Image Size? 300x200 pixels

What does the church do? Troops located in a village outside of the church radius will fight with 50% power. If an attack is sent from a village located within the church radius it will fight with 100% power.

Can I move my first church? You can only move it if you have no other churches in the village you want to move your First Church to.

What is a Noble A Noble is a unit which lowers the loyalty of other villages to give you that village[/I

What is a paladin? He is a special unit you can get from your statue. You can only get one per world.

How Do I get paladin weapons? By Increasing your % in the paladin chamber

How Do I Increase my Paladin Chamber %? It Goes up automatically 3% a day and more when you kill troops.

How Do I view the paladin chamber? Click on the statue and their should be a weapon saying Weapon Chamber.

What is PnP? Politics n Propoganda

When does World# open? When they announce it :/ They made a sub-forum just so you could find it.

Why Is their no speed world? There is a discussion thread but at the moment it's because not enough members would fill it

How long does a world usually last? A long.. long... time... (Not even a world on the German (First) server has finished.)

Defensive
unit_spear.png
Spear ABB: SP
unit_sword.png
Sword ABB: SW
unit_archer.png
Archer ABB: Archer

Offensive
unit_axe.png
Axeman ABB: Axe
unit_light.png
Light Cavalry ABB: LC
unit_marcher.png
Mounted Cavalry ABB: MA

Other
unit_spy.png
Scouts ABB: Scouts used to 'scout' other villages. Cannot Kill Defensive scouts. Can be killed by defensive scouts. Can be Killed by offensive troops.
unit_heavy.png
Heavy Cavalry ABB: HC Can be used as both Offensive and Defensive troops
unit_ram.png
Rams ABB: Rams Used to bring the wall level down
unit_catapult.png
Catapult ABB: Cats Used to destroy buildings and also defensive when used with the paladins weapon Aleitha's Bonfire

ABB stands for Abbreviation

Mieszko's lance: Increases the offensive fighting power of your light cavalry by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%.

Nimrod's long-bow: Increases the offensive fighting power of your archers by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%.

Halberd of Guan Yu: Increases the offensive fighting power of your Spearman by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%.

Paracelsus' Longsword increases the offensive fighting power of your Swordsman by 40% and their defensive fighting power by 30%.

Thorgard's Battle Axe: increases the offensive fighting power of your Axeman by 40% and their defensive fighting power by 30%.

Kalid's Telescope: Scouts always see all of the villages troops including those that are not at home.
(A Paladin, equipped with Kalid's Telescope, attacks normal, defends like a scout so can only be killed by scouts.)

Nimrod's Composite Bow: Increases the offensive fighting power of your Mounted Archers by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%.

Baptiste's Banner: increases the offensive fighting power of your Heavy cavalry by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%.

Carol's Morning Star: increases the damage caused by rams by 100%. Additionally damage is being done to the walls.

Aletheia's Bonfire: increases the damage by catapults by 100% and their defense by 1000%.

Vasco's Scepter The nobleman lowers the loyalty by at least 30. It also raises the fighting power by 30% offensively and by 20% defensively.
(Nobleman only, Paladin has to be equipped with Vasco's Scepter and needs to be sent alongside the attack).

Team lead
Thargoran
Tracey

Team
almosteasy
alphabonkers
anon
catlikethief
destination
drew.waylander
kathjackson
Purpleicious
sparks
ubs

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add Your Own Here and I'll add to this list

Recent Updates: Organized Into Spoilers
Coming Soon: Images to Explain

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When does WX open?

How do I get another village?

Answer them yourself.

DeletedUser

Just a few suggestions, off to noble someone, so sorry i couldn't fill in the answers.

What does the church do ?
Can i move my first church ?

What's a nuke ?
What's a train ?

What's the fake limit ?

How long does the game last ?

This guy keeps attacking me, doesn't this game have any rules against bullying ? (Or wording to a similar effect)

DeletedUser

Those are good. Also these:

How do I join a tribe?

How do I leave a tribe? *This one does often arrive because of one man tribes*

DeletedUser904

Well if we all work together we can come up with a nice list of questions asked often. That way we don't have to answer the same question 100 times in row. I wouldn't sticky yet, not enougth content is this thread yet

try these questions

What is the max farm space in your farm?

What is point whoreing?

What is mass recuirting?

DeletedUser

Sticky...

And wait for the +reps to come rolling in :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Yeah, hurry up, sticky it.

And Radarr gives everyone who suggested questions a rep for every single one he receives.

DeletedUser

My troops suddenly disappeared over night, what happened?

DeletedUser

How Do I get paladin weapons? By farming NEW farms and it will go up 3%

I don't fully agree with this one. Because it goes up 3 % a day without attacking. But when you attack somebody and you kill troops ore when you are the defender and you kill troops of the attacker you gain more. And I think that is based upon how many you kill

DeletedUser

The progress towards finding a new weapon raises by 3% everyday, additional if you gain OD or ODA (not sure).

DeletedUser

The progress towards finding a new weapon raises by 3% everyday, additional if you gain OD or ODA (not sure).

it is ODA and ODD. I wondered about the ODD also but like Thar showed in his fancy W1 evil clown thread you gain percentages with ODD also

DeletedUser

I think I've never seen that question on the externals.

How do I get a signature? "Quick Links" -> "Edit Signature".

DeletedUser904

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? - A wood chuck could chuck as much as a wood chuck could chuck

DeletedUser904

New questions anyone?

i love you Rypsterbull, whatever you say :p

DeletedUser

What does the Church do? If you send troops outside the church radius your troops become weaker.
What does the church do? Troops located in a village outside of the church radious will fight with 50% power. If an attack is sent from a village located within the church radious it will fight with 100% power.