FAQ - Read Here First

DeletedUser

How Do I get paladin weapons? By farming NEW farms and it will go up 3%
That doesn't make any sense. It goes up 3% each day and you get more from killing troops. The more troops you kill the more it goes up, it's not a fixed amount of percent. It doesn't have anything to do with farming (unless your farms are stacked of course).

DeletedUser

Why Is their no speed world? Because not enough members would fill it

Typo.

I liked it better without the spoilers but I guess this is more user friendly. Please, try to have only 1 spoiler for world information, 1 for church facts, etc.

DeletedUser

It says "their" in stead of "there"?

But why do you have 2 spoilers for most categories?

DeletedUser

Ugh.. Just realized.. It happens when I edit it in Internet Explorer and then go use Google Chrome and edit it :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I'm trying to invite a player to my tribe but it says he doesn't want an invitation? Tell him to go to Reports -> Filter -> Uncheck Invitations in Miscellaneous -> Invite him again.

Rephrase that to something understandable and shorter.

DeletedUser

This FAQ isn't worth the trouble it's caused :D It's hell everytime I cross-browser it sets all the bb-codes different and mixed and spoilers mucked.

DeletedUser

I know. I was adding some links to my signature and it was a pain after pressing preview.

For the newbies!

DeletedUser

For the Newbies!

PS. I'm now in your W1 Tribe. W00T! ftw!

Update: Removed most of the Spoilers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pfft! Copying my helpful signature link! O well, I copyed yours :icon_wink:.

PS. I noticed :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

That's great. Very nice!

Hmmm, it's hard to find more questions.

DeletedUser

Don't need more questions yet :icon_biggrin: need to increase the pictures to help. Only problem is I'm only in 2 Worlds in top 5 tribes so I don't plan on leaving them to do an FAQ :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I think more pictures will be to much. I don't really see how you can add more images without squeesing them there.

PS: New signature link.

DeletedUser

^^ Spoilers. It will help quite a bit a visual interpretation?

PS. Added

DeletedUser

Try adding some pictures to a few things and then let's take a peek. :3

You can find all pictures you'll need in guides and PnPs.