Far away!

DeletedUser

It was noticed by a tribemate of mine and i am at a loss as to how this guy ended up so far away from the rest of the world.

Sorry don't know how to bb code him on externals so you will have to go away to your map to look him up but his nick is ..

Rex Mundi
Coords - 520|582

There is advantages to this, he can build his mines up without fear of attack and won't be bothered for the foreseeable future.
Disadvantages - well, farming would be a chore :)

Can anyone shine some light on how he ended up awaaayy down there??

Nauzhror

Reaction score
func is a setting that determines how far out people can start from the "rim". When set fairly high the outliers can land quite far from everyone else. Not typically a problem on larger servers due to players joining quick enough to fill in the space, but can lead to, well, that on smaller servers like .uk.

DeletedUser

hes gonna have lots to farm if the world fills up :D

he will be the largest there lol

DeletedUser

func is a setting that determines how far out people can start from the "rim". When set fairly high the outliers can land quite far from everyone else. Not typically a problem on larger servers due to players joining quick enough to fill in the space, but can lead to, well, that on smaller servers like .uk.

Thx!

DeletedUser10789

he builds his mines non stop, goes defensive and as soon as the world fills up he hits all the barbs with his troops, this is nuts, hes sure to have an advantage, even though farming is thin

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm surprised he has managed/bothered to loot 500 res...

If it was me I'd be pit whoring ftw... pesky things like rax, stables and troops can wait till later...

Nauzhror

Reaction score
he builds his mines non stop, goes defensive and as soon as the world fills up he hits all the barbs with his troops, this is nuts, hes sure to have an advantage, even though farming is thin

An advantage? Seriously? His area is beyond awful.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
For the average player that can farm more res than pit whoring can produce....

For us below average players it heaven...

DeletedUser

I've been speaking to Rex funnily enough haha he is far out down from me i noticed and sent him a message asking how he was getting on farming LOL seems like a cool cookie seems happy enough out there all by himself haha :)

DeletedUser

Yeah and we complained farming sucked :lol:

DeletedUser

I've been speaking to Rex funnily enough haha he is far out down from me i noticed and sent him a message asking how he was getting on farming LOL seems like a cool cookie seems happy enough out there all by himself haha :)

I've played with him on a few previous worlds, he's a competent player. He'll manage to be a pain for people in his area regardless of how good/bad his starting position :lol:

DeletedUser

I've played with him on a few previous worlds, he's a competent player. He'll manage to be a pain for people in his area regardless of how good/bad his starting position :lol:

Considering the population of TW UK he isn't going to be a pain for anyone for quite some time where he is :lol: