Farewell to Tim Tim

DeletedUser

Here is my heartfelt farewell to our poor little beloved Tim Tim. Who's heart, stomach and mostly importantly, ego just couldnt take anymore of the butt kicking RK was giving him... :icon_sad:

We all knew Timmy would find "RL" issues and quit once RK starting pounding Jbox in the stats, but i just didnt think we would see him go so soon. :icon_confused:

I disagree - I had it marked down for the 17th of July..

Timmy

Did Timmy perhaps nearly predict his own quit date here? Who knows...

However, with how dead the externals have been he will almost be missed...

...almost. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think Timmy was referring to Thunder and I MoFo...

The world is however a quieter place without Timmy though. Regardless of what peoples opinion may have been, Timmy has certainly appeared to be effective as the duke of a tribe that has ambitions of winning this world.

Will Timmy's untimely departure have a long term influence? Only time will tell...

From what I've seen recently Chubbs and Bendit have done a sterling job and this war can surely only become more interesting...

Berg

DeletedUser8782

Timmy has been gone a while Now what was the need in this?

DeletedUser

Never got around to doing it until now is all.

And late or not, i think your duke running with his tail between his legs deserves a special mention. ;)

DeletedUser

Em, none, the two who you may be referring to were never duke in my eyes, nor the majority of the tribes'.

Thunder and I have led since Pat had to leave and now he's back.

Timmy however will be missed, unlike Max and Darth, from both sides.

Berg

DeletedUser

As berg said none of our real dukes have left. Max was the only one that sorta has but he was only one for a very short time, while thunder was taking a short break, before being voted out by the tribe.

Mac left long before the Jbox war but he is back now anyways.

However i have to disagree with bergs statement that timmy will be missed. Timmy was a numpty. Only his forum activity will be missed. :p

DeletedUser

Pointless thread of the year award to mofo.....

Timmy left as he was bored of the game, he never made any RL excuses, just left, like he did about 9 months before, he only ever came back due to me persuading him, but I always knew it would not last

end of