Farewell.

DeletedUser8195

Hey everyone,

I've been putting it off for a long time now, but the time has come. Since September when I started A Levels, playing TW has been a massive juggling act that could only be carried on for so long, and I'm not very good at juggling. Neither my school work, swimming (I swim at county level), nor TW have been getting the attention they require. Only my social life seems to be getting it right! Haha. With exams coming up very soon, my activity has been almost non-existent for the past month or so (some people are loving it (=FATE= GRRRRRRR)). On top of all the exams and stuff, I need to get loads of work experience before I apply for uni in a few months and I'm going on a couple of holidays and short breaks. I was also in hospital until 2am a few nights ago with a friend of mine who has just been diagnosed with cancer :icon_cry: so as you can probably guess, I'm in no mood to be playing games if I had the time anyway.

For those of you who know me well, you know how determined I am and how incredibly hard I'm going to find this.

When I first started playing TW (04th March 2010, when I joined UK4), I told myself not to get too into the game and to make sure it doesn't make me change my life in anyway - I didn't want to alter the way I use my time in anyway such as sleeping times, or affect any other activities. I also told myself not to talk to anyone on here in a friendly way, as a friend rather than someone who's just playing the game at the same time as me. Unfortunately, all of my rules I'd set myself quickly went out of the window... :icon_rolleyes:

Now, 2+ years on, I'd consider many of you friends - someone who I can easily and enjoyably have a conversation with, and genuinely care about - and I'd think/hope(!) most of you would say the same thing about me! :icon_biggrin:

If someone had said to me before I started playing that I'd have had some of the conversations and heart-to-hearts I've had with players here I would probably laugh and think it was very weird. But thinking about it now, I don't regret it in anyway at all and I'm not going to forget it, same as I wouldn't had it been with a person I'd met in real life :)

Since I started 2+ years ago, I've met a huge number of great, interesting, funny, kind, genuine and odd people, and I would almost certainly be friends with the majority of you in real life if I knew you in person! The fact I've also spoken with some of you every day for 2 years makes it even harder to say goodbye to you all :icon_cry: there are still lots of you I want to meet and get to know better!

As you've probably guessed from that rant, the social side of TW has always been the part that appealed to me most. People who know me will have noticed that I'm quite a chatty, bubbly, talkative person and I love a good laugh. I haven't changed my personality in anyway from real life, as the whole social aspect of TW caught me by surprise haha! How I am here is how I am in real life. During my time here, I've played UK4, UK5, UK6, UK7, UK8, UK10 and UK11. Some of them were more successful than others - reached rank 1 points on one, rank 1 ODA on another, rank 1 ODD on another, etc - but I'll remember them all and the people in them for individual reasons :) I really don't want to miss anyone out, so I've done a separate section for each world! So here goes...

UK4

First off, a huge sorry to those of you in WZP. I really feel like I'm letting you guys down, and it's definitely not something you guys need right now... :icon_cry: And sorry to =FATE= for letting you get all those villages so easily!

My first and favourite world... Been here for 2 years now - this account is my baby! K54 is my home continent, and has probably been the busiest and most turbulent continent throughout the world. There has always been war in this continent, which has meant I've always been on the frontline. In some ways it has been very annoying, not allowing me to have any sort of break from TW, but it also meant I was thrown into the deep end. I'm quite a quick learner, so this was how I learned so quickly. I got lots of help from people in my previous tribes. People in my start up tribe - Saints - spent a lot of my time teaching me how to get a good start, and they helped me clear out my area :) then onto ?!? where I met some more great players who taught me more about how to play the game after start up. Had my first proper war while I was there, which was fun but school work suffered... Haha. After that tribe fell apart, a few of us broke up to form Tweet!. We then merged into a rim tribe called Vibe? where I met another great bunch of players - some of which I'm still with. We had a great time clearing out the rim, along with the constant banter from a number of great spammers haha. From there we moved to W A R, where we met the worlds most dedicated Duke, DRebel. He had some crazy ideas, and I'm surprised the tribe lasted as long as it did! Then I joined WZP, my favourite tribe so far :) been there ever since, and definitely made the right decision on joining them :)

For some reason, there has been loads of rumours about this account saying that I've had hundreds of coplayers at a time. For 90% of the time I've been on W4, and especially recent months, I've been solo-ing the account! So I hope you feel a little bit worse about losing villages =FATE= :icon_wink:

The people I talk about here may not be the people who are currently on the accounts. As =FATE= will have guessed from the sudden ease in their conquers, we've had a mass exodus :icon_sad:

Heckuvaguy - Gonna miss you Guy! You're my fellow newbie! You've always been so helpful and I'm very much in your debt! Keep up the good work :)

redleg - The tribe has been through some very hard times recently, but we're still here! So keep your chin up and pull the tribe through the rough patch, because if we get ourselves back to our former selves, we'll win this war! :) but they need you!

klazee - Klazee, you're probably the player I've been with longest on this world! You're a great guy, and very aggressive! Haha, you need to speak up more often and arrange more ops! Haha :)

Penmaen - Phil, stick about this time :icon_wink: don't leave again! Haha. You've got to sort out the north tehehe

bigtroll - Bt, you're probably the most helpful player in the tribe! And you're such a great defender too, you need to get yourself some more frontline and get yourself into the thick of it! Haha :) gonna miss you, you've always been able to see problems from my perspective and you understand me! Haha :) all round great guy, stay about for the tribe for me! :icon_sad:

Frampo - David, you've done a great job recently and you're improved so much! Keep listening to peoples advice and you'll only get better! :)

harry jack - Dave, another genuinely nice guy :) also a very helpful, aggressive and good player!

mark4744 - I've only started talking to you recently! But you seem like a nice guy, and you're very helpful and generous! You need to speak up on forums more and stuff :)

shaneyboycian - Been with you for quite some time now! You're quite grumpy sometimes :icon_wink: but the majority of the time, you're a good laugh :) I've enjoyed playing with you!

Mazzernan - Martin, was quite happy to see you had been promoted, you deserved it :) you're a great guy, and you always want to do what you can to help your tribe! You've definitely earned your place in the tribe, and good luck!

BINNY - Ahhhh Chris, definitely one of my favourite people on here :icon_biggrin: you're so nice! You're always the first person to congratulate me on things, and you always make me feel better when I'm down! Big thanks to you, and I wish you all the best! Wish I could've repaid you in some way for all of your help :icon_sad: gonna miss you a lot!

randydandy1 - Hadn't seen much of you until very recently! But you've been around a lot now, giving =FATE= trouble and trying to get lots of ops organised! Keep up the great work and the tribe will turn around :)

alexw - Been speaking to you quite a lot recently, and you're a really nice guy! You've been doing a good job in recent weeks, so keep that up! I still owe you big time, bit upsetting I can't make it up to you :icon_sad:

Dracodragon - You've been a great team player in recent months, always sending support, fakes and nukes whenever you're asked to! Great asset to the tribe. Spoken to you quite a bit, and you're a very kind, down to earth guy :) so stick around and keep it up!

Tonyswa99 - Tony, you've been an absolute star recently! You've really helped the council out and we definitely owe you one! Unless I've missed something while I've been gone, you deserve a promotion! Keep up your great work, you don't understand how much you've helped!

Jacko 10 - Had a good chat with you a few weeks back, and you seem like a really nice gal :) I can tell you want to help the tribe if you can! Offer your help to redleg and I'm sure he'll take you up on it! :)

Missed off quite a few players from here, plus all of the people who have left/deleted. Doesn't matter if I have, I'll still miss you as much as I'll miss everyone else in WZP. I wish you all the best, and I won't be forgetting any of you any time soon! :)

=FATE= - You guys have been loving my absence... And you've gained a lot from it annoyingly :icon_sad: I only ever faced one of your ops (your Christmas one, which you gained nothing from wooo :icon_biggrin:) - you guys seem to have an incredible talent or sixth sense that enables you to sense when I'm going away grrrrr! Very annoying! Had some good chats with some of ya and even though you guys annoyed me a lot (Sour-Kraut, mrlucaboy, Wolfskoll, The Lady, bringbackbuck and my other annoying neighbours) I'll still miss you guys! You've been doing a great job recently against WZP, and I hope WZP can turn it around again! If they do, you'd better watch out cos their are some great players over there! :icon_twisted:

UK5

I didn't spend a great deal of time on this world, and my activity was pretty low haha. But I did meet some new peoplesss. And I coplayed ibilis111 on another world, so the best of luck to you! I hope you win your world! :)

UK6

Me and Rich took over this account sometime in April last year, and since then I think we've done a pretty decent job! (would you agree RK? :icon_wink: hehehe). It is mainly Rich's account, but I still hold the Attacker of the Day record (sort it out Rich! :icon_wink:). Met some great people on this world, and this would be an account I'd love to keep if I could :icon_sad:

Ostry.misiu - Brilliant name haha, worlds hardest name to BB code! Always forget how it's spelt... You're definitely on of our more aggressive neighbours! Always up for throwing your nukes at the enemy and always taking part in ops! Hope you get rank 1 soon, as you deserve it!

Chubbs - I've played with you on UK4 as well as here, so I've seen what I can do! You're a great player, and a great guy! Always willing to help out wherever you can, and you always do a good job of it! You've done a great job with Jbox, so keep up the great work! :)

Dick Turpin - Much love for ya :) you always make me laugh and you're a genuinely nice guy :) stick around and look after Rich for me please! :)

paulos 2008 - I have a lot of respect for you! The way you play the game is extremely difficult! And you take a lot of smashing and you always get back up again and fight back. A true soldier! :) RK are gonna have a hard time getting rid of you!

daviwy - Not spoken to you a great deal, but the few times I have you seem like a really nice and bubbly guy! :)

coramoor - James and Laura woo haha. Like an old married couple.

Me and Rich have always been quite aggressive towards RK haha, so I apologise on our behalf :) we've had a great time fighting you guys, and you've done a good job! Hurt us quite a lot sometimes! Don't take that as you being forgiven... :icon_wink:

UK8

I had a great time on this world! It was short but sweet! Coplayed Kev on the I AM WAR account :) we got a bit bored so we turned on W1NGE hehehe, but we won 11-2 woo :icon_biggrin: then we hit delete while we were ahead hahaha. Congrats to DWF :)

UK10

I only joined this world quite recently, coplaying the ClayPit account with Craig and Mark. Got on really well with Craig and Mark, and I'm going to miss you two! You have both helped me out loads in the last few months, thanks a bomb! Thanks also to Ash who helped me out a lot too :)

The only other one of my worlds other than UK4 where I'm in my own name and I started from start up. I remember when I first joined DA.RE.TO (Jamie) in his new tribe, Red. There wasn't a huge number of them about then, but we worked hard together along with James and Hardbob to boost up numbers and make a proper tribe :) then C-E-N, Brad came along! Then we created a sister tribe, Red. . These two tribes are now rank 1 and 3 in K56, and we're still growing! So congratulations to everyone there! I really feel like I'm letting you guys down by leaving you so early on :icon_sad:

DA.RE.TO - You're a great guy Jamie :) stick around for the tribe and keep them going, we can't waste the work we put into it all those weeks ago!

C-E-N - Brad, you're definitely one of a few. You're one of the most driven and determined leaders I have ever met. You put so much work into the tribe behind the scenes, and I'm sure the rest of the tribe will join me in my thanks to you :) keep up the great work, it's paying off!

Sacre Bleu - Hehehe, where do I start? First off, UMadBro. I had a hard time convincing the tribe to lay off of you after your "Farm trips gone wrong" to our members haha. But I'm sure they'll all thank me now for getting you on board, as you've done a great job since you came :) you're a great team player :)

james.2012 - You're definitely the diplomatic good cop in our council haha. You've always got a level head in our arguments/debates :) every council needs someone like you!

BINNY - Chris, again, so much love for you! Was so happy when I saw you pop up next to me, I was really looking forward to working with you! Note to Red: use Chris well, he knows what he's doing! :)

TheDaveShow - Played UK8 with you, but you wussed out of our plan haha :icon_wink: oh well, you only missed out on the fun! :icon_wink: another experienced player that needs to be used well by the tribe! (taking notes Brad? :icon_wink:)

hardbob - You don't speak often in the council, but when you do, you always come up with good ideas! Keep churning them out! Haha :)

Hwiccee - Played with you on UK4 as well as here, so I've seen what you can do! :) you definitely know what you're doing, and I'm sure you'll become one of the more influential players in the family :) (still taking notes Brad? keep up :icon_wink:)

Elleanne - Also played with you on UK4, so I was happy to see you come along! :) and even happier when you took up the council position! You're such a nice person, and you do your internal affairs job very well :) keep it up!

There are a number of you who I don't play with who I talk to on skype.

Ade - Haven't talk to you as much recently as I used to! I'm gonna hurt your ego and tell everyone about how you're actually a big pussy cat deep down :icon_wink: had some good heart-to-hearts with you and I'm gonna miss ya! <3

James - Haven't spoken to you as much recently either! Used to wind you up daily with the :p face hehehe. You're also a really nice guy, and you always make me laugh :) bit upset that I've never had the chance to play with you properly! If I ever come back, you'll have to join a world with me :) same with Ade and Laura :) misss youuuu <3

CF (Shane) - Gonna hurt your ego too, you're also a massive pussy cat hehehe :icon_wink: had some good and funny chats with you :) massive spammers haha. I remember our UK4 interview haha, took about 3 hours of continuous spam before we got anything useful! Gonna miss ya <3

Angie - Not spoken to you a great deal, but you're really kind! You're always really nice to meee haha, and you're the only person mad enough to coplay Matt... :icon_wink:

Daz - What are we going to do with you... You got me into a lot of trouble on UK4! Haha, still not forgiven for that! Loved your little mission on W11, you played like me :icon_wink: haha. Got to play with you if I come back, we'll try the same method haha.

Glen - Not spoken to you for absolutely ages, not goooooooddddd! I remember the good ol' days in Vibe? and when I coplayed with you on another world :) want to speak and play with you again! :)

Laura - I genuinely feel sorry for you... Not sure how you put up with James :icon_wink: got a lot of respect for you, I know how hard it is to play the game as a girl haha, especially with James and Adey around you a lot haha! Good luck! Haha, gonna miss ya.

Kev - Kevo, had some of my best moments in TW with you on the I AM WAR account! Had such good fun fighting W1NGE, and we won! 11-2 before we hit delete wooooo haha :lol: you made me feel a lot better when we had our chat the other day! I'm gonna miss you!!

Matt - Not spoken to you very much either! Spoke with you a bit on skype and you were nice and funny hehe :) I've seen you in action on a number of worlds, and you're a very good player! Upset I never really got the chance to play with you properly!

Zie - Only played with you for a short while before you quit and deleted haha! But you're a sound guy!

Kingfisher - Kinggggg! :) probably the player I've known longest on the whole of TW :) really want to speak and play with you again soon, keep in touch! :) will miss youuuu!

Yes Rich, you get your own box :icon_wink: for a reason! :)

You're my favourite person I've met here, you're like my big bro :) haha. Had some great times with you, and some good conversations :) but you've still not guessed my first name hehehe, even with all the clues!

Gonna miss you very much :icon_cry: so make sure you stay in contact pweasseee! Lova yaaa <3 <3 <3

Just realised how much I've written! I've got to stop myself now, cos I'm gonna get all emotional haha, especially after Rich's one :icon_cry:

I apologise sooooo much if I've missed anyone off! Big sorry to everyone I'm leaving behind, I feel terrible :icon_sad: really feel like I'm letting you down big time :icon_cry:

I wish everyone on .co.uk all the best, and good luck in whatever you do here and on RL.

For any of you who want to chat, pm me here as I won't be logging on in game again :icon_sad:

And for those of you who want to stay in contact, inbox me and I'll send you my phone number :)

A great number of you have spent a lot of time (RICH haha) trying to guess my first name, and even with clues, you've all failed.

So it's the last thing I leave you with

Maxine :)

Jimbo/Max, over and out for the last time :icon_cry:

DeletedUser7797

Maxine, it's been a pleasure and an honour.

You'll leave a hole in the tribe but I understand that RL comes first.

Keep smiling and thanks for the good laughs we had.

Redleg

DeletedUser10789

unlucky man, guess it happens to all of us 'off-springs!'
loved playing with you uk6 even though we didnt speak much.
see ya.

DeletedUser

:icon_cry: Genuinely, just shed a tear, or several :/ First time ever over this game, but i suppose i always new it would be over you Jimbo - or Maxine should i say!!! :O

I will write a proper goodbye in a bit - busy busy as ever, as you know haha!

p.s. :O MY OWN BOX!!!!! This honour shall never be forgotten!! :p

but again... :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Goodbye:(

Hey pet:)

Real shame you are going:( Was fun while it lasted:) I would have respected you in the morning, I promise:)

Serious all the best in RL pet and if you do come back I'll be your co instead of that lazy b****r Rich lol:)

Chris - cmjjj xxx

DeletedUser9233

It's a sad sad day Jimmy but I understand why you must go :icon_cry:. It was always good working with you - who knows, maybe you'll be back sooner rather than later.

DeletedUser10931

Hi Jimmy, or more importantly Maxine.

It has been my pleasure to work with you on UK11 as Im sure it has been for all of our members and our council, you will be sadly missed by all of us, and I also meant every word I wrote in our circ mail this morning.

Some of you will have already noticed and some may not, but Jimmy White has decided to quit TW and call it a day as RL is as it always should be, vastly more important than this game is or ever was.

We in council have nothing but endless respect for Jimbo, we always did and we always will have, to lose someone like Jimmy is a major blow to our tribes, but we know as said that RL above TW is a must.

We would like to thank Jimmy for all the hard work and time that has been put into the making and running of our tribes and also thank Jimmy for the legacy that she leaves behind here with all of us.

We would like to wish Jimmy well and every success in every endavour she undertakes in life, as there is no one more deserving of good things in life than Jimmy.

Thank you for the kind words Maxine, I lead by example, and since I followed the example of both you and DA.RE.TO it was easy to work all out for our tribes.

You will be sadly missed, but I/We hope real life gives you everything you deserve and more.

Kind Regards,

Brad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

Gonna miss you Maxine :p

Love you lots <3

Dont be a stranger on skype, we never actually played together(innuendo?) maybe when we're both finished our exams? *nods*

DeletedUser

Jimbo, in life we all have to move on. Will miss you a whole lot, you've been great and done yourself proud on TW. Good luck with your A levels and keep the swimming up.

As always......cheers Matey,

Chris.

DeletedUser

Hey Maxine

Also set myself the same set of rules when i started playing and thankfully i have stuck to them pretty well . So unfortunately never spoke to you much , but i wish you the best of luck in R.L .( to be honest never really spoke to many people )

Take care

Steve

DeletedUser7369

I kinda knew this day was coming but for some reason I carried on in a state of denial hoping that you would somehow manage to cope and give up those pesky RL activities you always insisted on. I am genuinely sad to see you go but know its the right decision for you and wish you all the best

I can't believe we never got a chance to co-play but I am confident that come November you will have spent every last penny of your student loan and be desperate for an inexpensive way to pass the time. If that prediction proves true then make sure that you give ME first refusal of your TW talents as Rich has hogged you for far too long.

It has been a pleasure to chat with you and I hope that your leaving the game doesn't stop you popping on skype from time to time sending me abuse. With that in mind i refuse to say goodbye and you can't make me :p

DeletedUser9761

Farwell Jimbo
Didnt know you too well but your name always echos around the TW community Good luck with RL pal and maybe we will cross swords again sometime.

Phil.

DeletedUser4493

Here's wishing you all the best 'Jimmy' (where did Matilda come from ?) we'll all miss your ability to liven up the forums with spam and general randomness :). If you get straight A stars (which we all expect now you've given up TW!) then we will definitely win the war ;-)

DeletedUser

Hey James get in line mate, I got in there first to co:) All I'd say to Maxine is talk to Laura before she makes her decision lol;) Game, set and match I believe:)

As you will get straight A's pet I believe, as you are intelligent, you would choose me over James any day of the week lol:)

Why arent you studying pet and NOT reading this:)?

Chris - cmjjj xxx

DeletedUser8782

goodluck Jimbo :)

And yay I got a mention :icon_cool:
Also btw i got rid of skype as i dont wanna play TW again and i came to a conclusion that its skype that makes me want to play so yh i deleted that devil, so looks like you wont be able to talk to me again unless i get spare time and start playing TW again which i doubt but anyway goodluck <3

DeletedUser8195

Maxine, it's been a pleasure and an honour.

You'll leave a hole in the tribe but I understand that RL comes first.

Keep smiling and thanks for the good laughs we had.

Redleg

Right back at ya red. Promise me you'll never give up on the tribe! And thank you too for the laughs :)

:icon_cry: Genuinely, just shed a tear, or several :/ First time ever over this game, but i suppose i always new it would be over you Jimbo - or Maxine should i say!!! :O

I will write a proper goodbye in a bit - busy busy as ever, as you know haha!

p.s. :O MY OWN BOX!!!!! This honour shall never be forgotten!! :p

but again... :icon_cry:

Awhh, I'm sorry :icon_cry: you took ages trying to guess my name, even after all the clues!

Still waiting for my proper goodbye! Haha :)

Hehe, you earned it :)

Hey pet:)

Real shame you are going:( Was fun while it lasted:) I would have respected you in the morning, I promise:)

Serious all the best in RL pet and if you do come back I'll be your co instead of that lazy b****r Rich lol:)

Chris - cmjjj xxx

It was fun while it lasted! And thanks :)

Haha, we shall see! :)

It's a sad sad day Jimmy but I understand why you must go :icon_cry:. It was always good working with you - who knows, maybe you'll be back sooner rather than later.

It was great working with you too king! And I hope to see you soon!

Hi Jimmy, or more importantly Maxine.

It has been my pleasure to work with you on UK11 as Im sure it has been for all of our members and our council, you will be sadly missed by all of us, and I also meant every word I wrote in our circ mail this morning.

Some of you will have already noticed and some may not, but Jimmy White has decided to quit TW and call it a day as RL is as it always should be, vastly more important than this game is or ever was.

We in council have nothing but endless respect for Jimbo, we always did and we always will have, to lose someone like Jimmy is a major blow to our tribes, but we know as said that RL above TW is a must.

We would like to thank Jimmy for all the hard work and time that has been put into the making and running of our tribes and also thank Jimmy for the legacy that she leaves behind here with all of us.

We would like to wish Jimmy well and every success in every endavour she undertakes in life, as there is no one more deserving of good things in life than Jimmy.

Thank you for the kind words Maxine, I lead by example, and since I followed the example of both you and DA.RE.TO it was easy to work all out for our tribes.

You will be sadly missed, but I/We hope real life gives you everything you deserve and more.

Kind Regards,

Brad.

Thanks a bomb Brad, it was great working with you lot too and I wish you all the best of luck! Pass it on for me :) and thanks for that mention in the mail, it meant a lot to me :)

Gonna miss you Maxine :p

Love you lots <3

Dont be a stranger on skype, we never actually played together(innuendo?) maybe when we're both finished our exams? *nods*

Right back at ya Dave :icon_wink: hehehe, not gonna stop calling you that! I know we didn't! It's a shame! Maybe, we'll see :)

Farewell.

You'll be a text away :'(

Use it! :)

Jimbo, in life we all have to move on. Will miss you a whole lot, you've been great and done yourself proud on TW. Good luck with your A levels and keep the swimming up.

As always......cheers Matey,

Chris.

Thanks Chris, will miss you a lot too! :icon_cry: I will do, don't worry about that! :)

I kinda knew this day was coming but for some reason I carried on in a state of denial hoping that you would somehow manage to cope and give up those pesky RL activities you always insisted on. I am genuinely sad to see you go but know its the right decision for you and wish you all the best

I can't believe we never got a chance to co-play but I am confident that come November you will have spent every last penny of your student loan and be desperate for an inexpensive way to pass the time. If that prediction proves true then make sure that you give ME first refusal of your TW talents as Rich has hogged you for far too long.

It has been a pleasure to chat with you and I hope that your leaving the game doesn't stop you popping on skype from time to time sending me abuse. With that in mind i refuse to say goodbye and you can't make me :p

Awhh, I'm sorry James :icon_cry: I tried my best to stay, but it was too hard for me :icon_sad:

I know! It's not good! I'm younger than you think I am, I'm not starting uni in September, I start the year after! Haha, you lot are gonna have to fight over me when I come back, I'm not going to chose! Haha.

I'll try and log in to skype from time to time, but not very often I warn you!

Here's wishing you all the best 'Jimmy' (where did Matilda come from ?) we'll all miss your ability to liven up the forums with spam and general randomness :). If you get straight A stars (which we all expect now you've given up TW!) then we will definitely win the war ;-)

Thanks :) Matilda was one of Rich's very bad guesses haha. Ahh, you'll have to take over with that for me! Haha. Deal! :icon_wink: now go and win! :)

Hey James get in line mate, I got in there first to co:) All I'd say to Maxine is talk to Laura before she makes her decision lol;) Game, set and match I believe:)

As you will get straight A's pet I believe, as you are intelligent, you would choose me over James any day of the week lol:)

Why arent you studying pet and NOT reading this:)?

Chris - cmjjj xxx

Owhhh dear, it's all kicking off! Haha :) that's a good point haha, not sure Laura would speak too highly of you James :icon_wink:

Oi guys! Bugger off, she's mine and always will be!! ;)

Uh oh, you're all making my decision so hard! Haha

goodluck Jimbo :)

And yay I got a mention :icon_cool:
Also btw i got rid of skype as i dont wanna play TW again and i came to a conclusion that its skype that makes me want to play so yh i deleted that devil, so looks like you wont be able to talk to me again unless i get spare time and start playing TW again which i doubt but anyway goodluck <3

Hehehe :)

Ahhh Glen! Sad to hear it! :icon_sad:

DeletedUser6623

Jimmy White said:
Daz - What are we going to do with you... You got me into a lot of trouble on UK4! Haha, still not forgiven for that! Loved your little mission on W11, you played like me haha. Got to play with you if I come back, we'll try the same method haha.

Here i am... fashionably late as always! :icon_confused:

Cant believe i was not told about this?! Now i'm all sad and stuff :icon_cry:

But yeeehhhh... I'm sorry about UK4, but it was fuun while it lasted for sure! :icon_biggrin:

Dont think I would be rank 1 on UK11 if it wasn't for copying your tactics haha :icon_wink:

You best come back missy! You will be missed a long time.. you was loved throughout the TW communtiy.. but mostly loved by me <3

I made bold my favorite bit of your comment about me :icon_redface:

Drop me a line on skype sometime very sooon :3

Daz <3