Farm Assistant Reports

DeletedUser360

Is there any way to have a higher number of reports kept in farm assistant. I don't always deal with reports straight away as my Light Cav is all out of the village and the farm assistant reports go to a seperate folder that only holds about 40 reports. Not very useful for me like this.

DeletedUser7321

Delete folder and make it put them in new by doing so ?

DeletedUser360

Yes, I will have to do that I think. Just a pain keeping it away from other attacks, but it's probably the best thing i can do.

DeletedUser7321

Problem i just found is it keeps making the folder as reports come in so this is a problem that needs sorting big time.

DeletedUser12823

Problem i just found is it keeps making the folder as reports come in so this is a problem that needs sorting big time.

Sorry, you're wrong - this isn't a problem. The Farm Assistant folder is automated and will store the most recent report from every barb you've attacked.

There is no limit on numbers: I have 400 reports in my farm assistant folder and when I go to the farm assistant the villages from those reports are all there.

Have you clicked onto the second page of villages using the links at the bottom of the farm assistant page?

Have you tried using the grey pliers on the farm assistant page to adjust the number of villages displayed on a single page?

DeletedUser7321

Still make the folder ducard and mine is set to 100 per page as i do every world not even counted just working of what sean said.

DeletedUser12823

From Changelog:

Farm Assistant Reports

Improved handling of reports from attacks sent using the Farm Assistant. These reports will now automatically be placed into their own report folder. The most recent report will be stored - outdated reports will be deleted. This will cut down on report clutter in the main reports section, and also keep your Farm Assistant reports safe.

279138bc20bcfb60.png

More information: This change is because we heard about players using the Farm Assistant experiencing trouble with villages disappearing from their Farm Assistant list. This is due to the Farm Assistant trying to only use the latest report from a certain village. If the most recent report got deleted, the village wouldn't show up in the list anymore due to technical limitations. Often the culprit was the automatic cleanup of reports in the "New Reports" section.

DeletedUser360

One other thing is, the C button prioritises sending spears before LC, I'd obviously rather send LC as they are much faster and only use spears if my village runs out of LC.. how is that possible?

DeletedUser12823

One other thing is, the C button prioritises sending spears before LC, I'd obviously rather send LC as they are much faster and only use spears if my village runs out of LC.. how is that possible?

Now this is a good question. Would it be possible to make it so you can set a priority list for troops. Default settings send HC last, which seems retarded when swords go before them.

DeletedUser360

Yeah, at the minute, what I do is untick the boxes for all troops except LC, then when I've ran out of LC I'll tick the spear and axes boxes.

DeletedUser12823

Yeah, at the minute, what I do is untick the boxes for all troops except LC, then when I've ran out of LC I'll tick the spear and axes boxes.

Same - it's a pain.

Could there not be an option to set a preference in manage templates?

DeletedUser360

Same - it's a pain.

Could there not be an option to set a preference in manage templates?

That would be a great idea, I think generally people would rather farm with LC before they farm with axes and spears.

DeletedUser12823

That would be a great idea, I think generally people would rather farm with LC before they farm with axes and spears.

Could this perhaps be moved to the suggestions forum?