Farming?

Discussion in 'UK20 (Win Condition 80% Tribe Dominance)' started by Cold-Fusion, Jun 18, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Nauzhror

Nauzhror Well-Known Member

Well, yes, to anyone that is playing, and making a fuss about no one good playing, there's an easy solution:

Get good.

It certainly beats the alternative of admitting that you suck as your only means of defending your poor performance.

2. daser

daser Member

3. Baz2012

Baz2012 Active Member

Tell you what else gets tiring, you using this world as your example of how normal players suck at startup and speed players rule, even after you've been told none of the usual startup players are even playing

4. Nauzhror

Nauzhror Well-Known Member

You didn't outfarm me there early on. Though to say you didn't keep up would be a stretch too. You about paced me, but with more cos, and a wayyyy less contested area.

5. daser

daser Member

Was just me and David, am pretty sure you werent solo. But we did have a better area, I'll give you that.

6. Mattxx

Mattxx Guest

Gotto love the constant excuses.

You're being out-played, again, by speed players. So just say well-played and give up the constant, excessive, boring, pathetic excuses.

7. Meechan10

Meechan10 Guest

You do the same every new world now.....come on and give it big lips about speed players...(then later 3-4 villas max)

You suddenly quit. weird that huh?

8. Baz2012

Baz2012 Active Member

Out-played again? A) im not playing this world B) who's tribe rimmed who's on 17? Yeah thats right mine rimmed yours/you and finally you've never out-played anyone on normal so shush

That wasnt aimed at you meec x

9. Cold-Fusion

Cold-Fusion Well-Known Member

10. daser

daser Member

Probably, but I wasnt disputing ranking, it was farming that he claimed he had never found difficult to beat me at.

11. Mattxx

Mattxx Guest

That 3vs1 (tribe) gangbang was pretty hilarious, since you also beat cold-fusion's tribe after his team abandoned him. So the insult is directed at me, why? And the tribe I was in elected me as their leader and accepted that the end result was inevitable. Still was rank.1 OD 2 months after I quit.

Oh and I could out-play you on normal any day of the week because I am better than you at this game. Fact.

That's just you. On the two occasions we happened to be on the same account that's exactly what happened. :icon_rolleyes:

12. Revmoved

Revmoved New Member

This thread has gone sour quickly.

13. Baz2012

Baz2012 Active Member

3 v 1 gangbang? were Free not in that war then? And who was this mysterious 3rd tribe your talking about? Whats really hilarious is how you practically begged both mine and CFs tribe to team up with you and gangbang the other

The only thing you and your 10 co players are better than me at is startup, other than that you suck

14. I am Shifty

I am Shifty Guest

This is why.

Get your puppy (Matt) on a leash and everything will be OK! Heck, you may even get some credit for outgrowing.. nobody! :lol:
    Just kidding Daser. But seriously, all the hate is the result of an ego of someone who isn't even playing, because he is bad.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014
  15. assassin222

assassin222 Member

lol...uk17 it was more like we had a 3 vs 1 situation.

Stark/Free vs 4A WEE (giving us 2 frontlines) allied with a tribe (cant remember the name) for whatever reason that didn't know how to OP as a tribe, even went as far as not landing on a OP they planned and asked us to hit along side on. They cared more about barb/internal munching then i did...

So in short was like a handicap, only thing they were good for was to be a shield for your tribes sad excuse of a OP. Free were the only tribe to do anything and they merged into 4A WEE, the only real tribe on that world.

oh and to be on topic within this thread, my trouser snake coils around my waist more times then yours.

16. Mattxx

Mattxx Guest

Funny, all I'm reading are more excuses as to why you're not as good as me. :lol: Although humorous, they get tiresome to read.

In all seriousness your stats are worse than mine, and I don't even play normal! You're better than me at nothing.

17. margasusi

margasusi Guest

started 6 days later, did 1mil today

18. Meechan10

Meechan10 Guest

Huh

Yeah always me prattling on about speed players and how good, bad, ugly? most of them they are at normal worlds

Also I am sure there is far more than just the two worlds I played with you that this seemingly innocent quitting for you comes about.

Have you had more than 5 villages yet on a normal world since I stopped playing?

19. Mattxx

Mattxx Guest

Check my stats, I don't hop accounts then answer your own question.

20. Meechan10

Meechan10 Guest

Not gna lie Matt, I probably won't do any of whatever it is your talking about :lol:

Although you have me confused a little....why am I answering my own question lol ? I quit and haven't played since