Farming?

DeletedUser9598

No am with you on that i don't finish worlds as short attention span but i don't claim to be better than others at the end of the day TW is about winning worlds so if your not in the top ten at the end your not any good.

Completely disagree

Winning a world takes years of your life and a lot people simply get bored, rl gets in the way, or dont want to commit that amount of time and your saying your not a good player unless you finish top 10 in a world, the hardest part of normal worlds is startup to mid game

DeletedUser7321

The ignorance about speed in this forum is sad.

Matt i played speed and its hard don't get me wrong but also don't say speed players are better as its bull.

Baz NO mate am crap at TW yet top 40 on w20 so start up is not hard at all its staying active that makes a normal world player good.

DeletedUser1508

As if finishing worlds has any correlation whatsoever with skill
Finishing top has correlation to skill. It means you were able to not be rimmed, and means you grew faster than everyone else that finished the world.

DeletedUser9598

Baz NO mate am crap at TW yet top 40 on w20 so start up is not hard at all its staying active that makes a normal world player good.

Top 40 less than a week into a world is nothing to shout about especially on a world where you can buy your rank (not saying you have), also startup doesnt end at 400 points.

Activity alone doesnt make a player good, the worst of the worst could be online 18 hours a day but he'd still be a poor player, dont get me wrong though you need activity if you want to compete at the top

Spongebob you'd be wrong on both assumptions so stop acting like a bigman your just making yourself look silly

DeletedUser

Well you're a pretty small fish tbh, and he'd rim you even if he had the worst area on the map, cos he's just better :x

DeletedUser

Of the 3 worlds' I've actively played

Rank.1 (Only played very early startup)
Rank.3 (Solo most of startup)
Rank.1 (Actively played, elected leader of a tribe I didn't want to lead)

Normal = EASY

Please list the worlds. Because whenever I've seen you playing you've always been around rank 50 throughout.
That is, apart from UK14. But shall we talk about that?
>Matt coplays with 4 others
>3 of those 4 others are rank 1 start up players
>That account mass spends premium and only keeps LC and HQ que
>No axes whatsoever
>Matt ragequits at 3k points
>Coplayers claim he did nothing

You're nothing but a mediocre player. Go back to where you belong rat.

DeletedUser6695

Please list the worlds. Because whenever I've seen you playing you've always been around rank 50 throughout.
>No axes whatsoever

Rank 1 & 2 on uk14 were pretty awesome players though :icon_cool:

Edit:

Muldie can't remember his password so...

[19:30:35] Muldeh`:

Yes speed players are the best at tribalwars, because they can button mash faster than the other 5-10 active players for a few hours.

Yes speed is that uncompetitive. Last speed world I played the top player was just a free conquer, and then I proceeded to noble rank 2 consistently until I set sleep mode and then never bothered to log back in.

It's compeltely different because macro > micro in rts, and increasing the speed limits your ability to micro manage anything. If you can click buttons fast enough you're good.

Good speed players can quickly set up snipes and stacks etc. But they can't THINK. In a normal world where there is lots of time for careful planning speed players have no advantage.

It also takes out the whole diplomacy aspect of the game, at most you might have 1-2 friends to cotrain with but thats it, and thats all you need in speed due to the small number of players.

The macro vs micro thing.. because there is no time to micro manage anything, it means the only real strategy is to have more *stuff* than everyone else. intentionally unspecific, Thats why people can get away with pure LC/spears in speed, while it's very rarely seen in regular worlds.

DeletedUser7966

Who needs to think when you can just flip a coin to decide what to do?

DeletedUser

>No axes whatsoever

Oh God not this UK14 crap again, I played for 7 days then quit the account which would explain why the coplayers claimed I did nothing. :icon_rolleyes:

My Normal Worlds that I played actively:
w.12 Rank.1
w.16 Rank.3
w.17 Rank.1

I once again reiterate, Speed > Normal

So why don't you accept the facts, sloth, that we're just consistently better/faster/stronger than normal players.

Come play me.

DeletedUser11546

Matt.. why don't you tell us how long you kept rank 1 for on world 12 before you were catted and nobled.

DeletedUser

Uk16 you got rank 3. You floated around rank 50 for the rest of the world. I was rank 1 by a long way on that world. You got rank 3 in early days. That does not mean you were a top rank player.
Uk17, I'll let shane take that one since he played it.
And as Jeimizu said.. UK12... You got catted and rimmed. Oh and didn't you have like 8 cos too?

Matt, you need to learn that you are inferior. The sooner the better. Now run back to your speed worlds which nobody cares about.

All your posts in this topic just prove how deluded you are Matt. Furthermore from your delusions, we are discovering how awful of a player you really are. I suggest you stop trying to worm yourself out of something which is impossible for you to do.

DeletedUser8412

This is what I do to both Daser and Dr luke when they join a speed round, Clicky

c40e73f6032d4dc2f2687e425cec1bb8.png

DeletedUser

Uk16 you got rank 3. You floated around rank 50 for the rest of the world. I was rank 1 by a long way on that world. You got rank 3 in early days. That does not mean you were a top rank player.
No I got Rank.3 in the late days, early days I was hovering top 20 as I was without co's. You on the other hand, had how many? 6? :lol: Still got rimmed.

Matt, you need to learn that you are inferior. The sooner the better. Now run back to your speed worlds which nobody cares about.
You need to learn that normal isn't as hard as you think it is. It is far easier to play than speed, and you cannot justify an argument explaining otherwise as you haven't played speed. :icon_rolleyes:

Well...I suppose the only way we'll know for sure is if we test this theory. Oh wait, we already are. Remind me who has the most LC's, the most farmed? Nvm, remembered Luke, Stef, Daser speed players :lol:

All your posts in this topic just prove how deluded you are Matt. Furthermore from your delusions, we are discovering how awful of a player you really are. I suggest you stop trying to worm yourself out of something which is impossible for you to do.
I've been doing 2 things in this thread, LOLing at the fact Luke has farmed double any "normal" player, and educating fools, like yourself, about speed. Explaining facts isn't delusion, refusing to believe them, is.

I'm currently losing interest in this debate with you, I've said I'm right and I've explained why I'm right. Your entire argument is:
"Nobody cares"
And lies.

Then again, you're not capable of much. :icon_rolleyes:

tata

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

Uk17, I'll let shane take that one since he played it.
And as Jeimizu said.. UK12... You got catted and rimmed. Oh and didn't you have like 8 cos too?

Matt, you need to learn that you are inferior. The sooner the better.

Well THAT was a wonderful read :lol: