Farming?

DeletedUser

No I got Rank.3 in the late days, early days I was hovering top 20 as I was without co's. You on the other hand, had how many? 6? :lol: Still got rimmed.

You need to learn that normal isn't as hard as you think it is. It is far easier to play than speed, and you cannot justify an argument explaining otherwise as you haven't played speed. :icon_rolleyes:

Well...I suppose the only way we'll know for sure is if we test this theory. Oh wait, we already are. Remind me who has the most LC's, the most farmed? Nvm, remembered Luke, Stef, Daser speed players :lol:

I've been doing 2 things in this thread, LOLing at the fact Luke has farmed double any "normal" player, and educating fools, like yourself, about speed. Explaining facts isn't delusion, refusing to believe them, is.

I'm currently losing interest in this debate with you, I've said I'm right and I've explained why I'm right. Your entire argument is:
"Nobody cares"
And lies.

Then again, you're not capable of much. :icon_rolleyes:

tata

1) I never got rimmed?
2) I had 3 cos?
3) You floated around rank 50 for the entirety. Stop trying to spread your lies.
4) You got rimmed on that world.... and every other normal world you have played
5) I never said normal is hard did I? I said speed < normal. Which is a fact as proven in this thread.
6) Who actually is playing UK20 that are very good players whom are not solo? Oh yes that's right. Nobody. Of course they will be top. But watch them lose it.
7) You've actually been doing 2 things in this thread;
-Lieing
-Proving your own arrogance, stupidity and proving how inferior you actually are.

Go and sit down Matt. You need to learn your place, at the bottom of the pile.

DeletedUser12229

Not exactly the same way, you come up against me on a speed world you wouldn't do better than me for 10minutes. Perhaps against the average speed nub.

Whereas most "good" startup players play every new world, and they still get outplayed by speed players.

Ok bud whatever floats your boat I was only putting something across.. sorry bossman.

DeletedUser4753

1) I never got rimmed?
2) I had 3 cos?

3) You floated around rank 50 for the entirety. Stop trying to spread your lies.
4) You got rimmed on that world.... and every other normal world you have played
5) I never said normal is hard did I? I said speed < normal. Which is a fact as proven in this thread.
6) Who actually is playing UK20 that are very good players whom are not solo? Oh yes that's right. Nobody. Of course they will be top. But watch them lose it.
7) You've actually been doing 2 things in this thread;
-Lieing
-Proving your own arrogance, stupidity and proving how inferior you actually are.

Go and sit down Matt. You need to learn your place, at the bottom of the pile.

Oh what terrible lies you doth spread will...

i shall take pleasure from putting you right on every single point you utter.

1. you got rimmed, then restarted, then got rimmed, like 8 times ON THE AME WORLD!!!
2. 3 hahahaha you had like 19 co's, and that was before the other 12 joined
3. how was matt rank 50???? he is rank 1 now don't you know how to check stats??????
4. matt has never been rimmed, you wouldnt be so smug if your keyboard and mouse had the same defects as matts so pipe down
5. normal is hard, like "OMG WHAT WILL I CALL MY PALA" hard
6. erm me? and like 90% of the top 20 right....
7. matt has never told a lie in his life, else thier would be numerous threads and examples around the forums or even on other players profiles as links wouldn't thier???
and arrogance, well how many lions with down-syndrome and a broken keyboard do you know that can spell correctly? i think he should be proud.

no NO no NO!, if im sat at the bottom of the pile i most certainly don't want a lion thier with me, ill get eaten :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

Adrian, dont you have a speed tournament to be scrambling a team together for?

Oh wait, you dont.

I'm already waiting for the match in the Championship quarterfinals along with my brother silly. Now where exactly are you standing?

DeletedUser

I'm already waiting for the match in the Championship quarterfinals along with my brother silly. Now where exactly are you standing?
So lemme get this straight...

- You lost to SLAP! in the .uk qualifiers
- You failed to convince .net to let you play for them
- Half your team abadoned you
- You abandoned the other half, and now play for .ro

Wow, are you the worst leader alive or what? :lol::lol:

DeletedUser7321

Quick Question for the speed players what has this spam got to do with Farming on world 20 ?

Nothing so go cry on the speed forum.

DeletedUser

on topic, how is farm going inside the core? i guess loads of incavtice balance the barbs on the rim

DeletedUser

I'm glad you've finally accepted your inevitable and undeniable defeat Matt.