Farming?

DeletedUser6695

Hell friends, it's been too long...

Anyway, I was having a chat on skype with one of the top10 on the world and they were talking about their farming numbers. Now naturally being a lover of start-up I love a good chat about how much my competitors have hauled. Alas, I was quite surprised that most people inside the top 20 aren't breaking 100k a day (I'm tempted to say all but that would be a guess).

So basically, Im just curious seeing as I've been gone for 3years ish, has a knowledge of how to farm been completely lost since resources became for readily available on the market ? How do you guys farm these days? And most importantly...share your daily haul numbers ;)

Yours truly,
CF

DeletedUser8169

Hell friends, it's been too long...

Anyway, I was having a chat on skype with one of the top10 on the world and they were talking about their farming numbers. Now naturally being a lover of start-up I love a good chat about how much my competitors have hauled. Alas, I was quite surprised that most people inside the top 20 aren't breaking 100k a day (I'm tempted to say all but that would be a guess).

So basically, Im just curious seeing as I've been gone for 3years ish, has a knowledge of how to farm been completely lost since resources became for readily available on the market ? How do you guys farm these days? And most importantly...share your daily haul numbers ;)

Yours truly,
CF
farming on world 34 is shocking lucky if hould 5k a day

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Generally its quite easy to get looter of the day and be rank 1 on the "in a day" leaderboards for looter and for me that meant plunderer too. Not many good farmers, but if SLAP! is the same as it was on w28, i expect their players to be encouraged to farm and will dominate the looter rankings.
Players like Pulgosas and Girlfriend, Standing In The Dark, and deadeye to name a few.
Will be interesting to see the rankings in a few weeks, i feel that the inday looter doesnt fully represent the difference between who is farming hard and who is attacking players.
Not playing w34 so cant share my numbers.
I presume as the competitiveness decreases the push to farm also decreases. Farming the first weeks can be pretty hard though, as there isnt much reward for trying harder than everyone else.

DeletedUser3473

Looting gets progressively more difficult as your points grow because of the min troops rule.
Micro farming is not really possible until more player vils go barb.

5k per day is ludicrously easy though, I get that overnight and I don’t have a coplayer. You just need more horsies.

DeletedUser4753

Is standing in the dark pam, or someone else lol, if so i has faith in her ability to farm more than almost anyone on 34

DeletedUser14057

Standing in the dark is not the same as afraid of the dark.Pam isn't playing .uk anymore.

DeletedUser2961

What is farming? l just pray for resources and they appear!!!