Farwell From Me

DeletedUser

Time has come for me to leave these shores just a quick note for those that still read this forum for me to say goodbye incase i failed to do so ingame..

Where it all began and my Tribalwars experience:-

sitting at home with my son who was 7 at the time we where trolling through the internet where we happened to to stumble across tribalwars link so we ventured in:icon_confused:

My son said dad can i play this i said im not sure it will suit you please dad he says it looks fun so i relent sign up and of he goes building a village me im thinking why spend all that money on these computer games ps3 psp wii etc and he wants to play this???:mad:

After a while he says dad ppl keep killing me mmm lets have a look i say son (been a week or so now) after looking into it a bit not fully understanding the game i find out through some old reports he just about attacked everyone around him :icon_eek:..

I go about trying to salvage his depleted village...

After a number of weeks of getting whacked and still not fully sure what your ment to do i get some sound advice re start in an easier area i was told he will be able to start again where everyone is not 10X bigger.. so we do

Back to scratcch sons intrest now wavering christmas around the corner he has eyes on other things :icon_rolleyes:

Dad is now a little bit more intrested in this game but still ppl are growing so quick around us but we noble our first villa woop woop (not a barb) :icon_wink:
along comes a player by the name of ramil he is a lot bigger than us :icon_cry: but he seems friendly :icon_cool: but then he decides to attack little me :icon_surprised:

Jump forward several months ramil still about and still a lot bigger but he cant take us :icon_biggrin: now we have found a home in a tribe River Styx some nice ppl there Liam luke colin lynne vanessa shanks to name a few im learning the game everyday getting a bit better finally no hat a Nuke is :icon_wink:

Skype comes along and wow things heat up a whole new world to the game im getting a bit addicted and wife is getting a bit :mad:

Wars are starting to roll in and im getting stuck in growing all the time i seem to be a bit of a natural at the old strategy part..

Then all of a sudden inactivity starts hitting the southern ks of the world tribes are being held together but a hand full if players so we get together and form a big southern tribe mainly from RS and R-O-T.. we go to war again with some very good battles and we create a 2nd tribe from the endeavours of war at this stage i have worked up the rankings to Co duke running 1 half of the tribe
TB-W with TB-E being run alongside it (bad idea) im now clocking up 15hrs a day here somedays not even building a troop (still not learnt about scripts:( )..

Anyways its all got out of hand all kinds of infighting growth issues and inactivety at an all time high from council members,,, i just want to be a player again ... i disaband 1 half of Tb as co duke now completley inactive war is on horizon with largest tribe and organistation is everywhere just most active player altogher would be good so decison made lets do that especially with tales of spys etc etc ..

Epic fail.. on my behalf now im quitting the game just want to take out a few players on the way who have annoyed me and are bullying the way through the game..

Im alone and growing nicely now a chance convo with Dan the man from TFF happens where hitting same players apparantly place within his fold is offered i consider it as really want to quit but hey i last hurah i guess..

Wow what i jump these guys are perfect for me aggresive to the point of insane im well suited here i can play with freedom and learning so much from the experience that keeps rolling into the tribe..

I am completly surrounded by red dots i go to work turning them blue some really nice battles along the way with some good banter ( alot of these targets are Ex tribemates)

Damn that was quick im running out of targets quick and sea of red is now becoming a sea of blue and its all become a bit to easy..

I here of a war on the horizon that sounds nice the big war of UK~3 im so far away though going to be boring for me im quitting again now but wait on the horizon it a women i have chatted so much to that were good friends now and she is in a sea of red mmm what to do hey i know give up my acc and join her but war is still a while of so play around on a speed round for a bit first real time on speed whoo new partnership rocks we win at a canter with our fellow tribees nice..

Well the great war is upon us we start of at super speed taking out villa after villa nice but where is the fightback bits here and there but lame really ive had harder battles with rim players but we persist carry on taking vills and killing the odd nuke here and there some sniping is needed but nothing to difficult...

Family want me back ive now done a year here i break the news going this time definite... Slight problem the lovely mog says spqr have actually got organised looks like a real op here im needed so after helping with a cpl of 1000 attacks all very predictable and no real skill the end has come...

I must leave this world as Rl dictates

For those that have bothered to read this i must say you must be bored lol....

but morale of the story is a noob I.e Me can exist in tw and become an average player but ppl need to be patient and give guidance as i recieved...

Its about the ppl not the game thats why we stay so long never forget that..

Big thankyou to all those that have crossed paths with me during my time here on UK~3 both foes and friends ...

Together Ferocious Forever......

Carl Aka ~Hades~ Aka louisj Aka brokenwing Co Aka mad Scouser

DeletedUser1728

Well Carl, I have only been here a few months and its been a pleasure :) Don't forget you owe me a pizza still next time you're passing!
Take care mate and enjoy the real world.

Triarii2D

Reaction score
but morale of the story is a noob I.e Me can exist in tw and become an average player but ppl need to be patient and give guidance as i recieved...

Its about the ppl not the game thats why we stay so long never forget that..

Big thankyou to all those that have crossed paths with me during my time here on UK~3 both foes and friends ...

Together Ferocious Forever......

Carl Aka ~Hades~ Aka louisj Aka brokenwing Co Aka mad Scouser

Carl you weren't just an average player

You were one of the best

Good luck matey

DeletedUser

Thinks tri (Dan) i really appreciate that mate i will be about on worlds again once Rl calms down a bit i hope i cross paths with all you guys again...