=FATE= Vs. HEROES, WETLUV & PEST.

DeletedUser8534

Looks like the super non recruiting FATE have gone against everything they say and stand by and have recruited an ex HEROES/WETLUV member of whom they previously have openly slated.

I do suspect more to follow.

We in WETLUV deserve to be punished for merging a tribe that we didnt need to merge into us and I am still baffled by the decision, however I thought better of FATE seeing as they are claiming to be the real top tribe on this server.

The guy in question....Scorpii who said he has left because we never gave him a council position and that HE has honour lol

See you soon Scorp :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

^^^^ maybe just maybe he was always a spy for fate.... hence why he wanted council privs... or then again maybe he just wanted to be heard....! either way a classic example of the loyalty running through the veins on the super network of team players that is WETLUV!!! i think not....

DeletedUser

Looks like the super non recruiting FATE have gone against everything they say and stand by and have recruited an ex HEROES/WETLUV member of whom they previously have openly slated.

I do suspect more to follow.

We in WETLUV deserve to be punished for merging a tribe that we didnt need to merge into us and I am still baffled by the decision, however I thought better of FATE seeing as they are claiming to be the real top tribe on this server.

The guy in question....Scorpii who said he has left because we never gave him a council position and that HE has honour lol

See you soon Scorp :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

You recruited 3/4 of a tribe... (not including the rest of the world :lol:). We recruited one player... Hmmm?

=FATE= only managed to score so well against Bi! because they hit the smaller and inferior members in it, and indeed, took advantage of inactives more thoroughly than Bi! did. No one was immortal in =FATE=, whereas players such as Smile?, BattleAxe, Morning Star, Mark21lancs, lewi192, were brilliant at coordinating, and they worked together to unleash devestation that up until today, has not been matched by any tribe on UK4.

It got to the point where Mark, myself, and Matt were forming outposts in K55, and had it not been for our untimely disbandment, you can be sure such players would've shown more devestation of a nature similar to BattleAxe today.

Please don't think that =FATE= could've *won* this war without Grant's "assistance"... the immortal players of Bi! were beyond the reach of everyone in =FATE=... perhaps with the exception of mrlucaboy, who perhaps could hold a candle to us.

If we had continued, if i'd carried on, we were about to do this etc. etc. what else can you come up with, with what you could of done/be doing now. :icon_rolleyes:

i agree with your logic radarr but knowing the individual players in bi! personally, i would like to know your opinion on who was corrupt... as they were all loyal except maybe 1 or 2 and every tribe has one of those!

Hmm... I take that back. However it seems from an external view that Bi! was, although strong, a corrupt tribe. You had Hefty, Tasha, Ady, Grant and those issues - doesn't seem the best does it? :icon_razz:

I have to agree with Radarr a little bit there. Bi! wasn't really a tribe. It was just a collection of good players with the same targets. It was every man for himself. However, I'm not critizing this. It works very well if you have very skilled, independent large players. Bi! used this very well. SHERLOCK HOLMES really proves this point. He was all alone minus a few Morning Star villages, but he managed to hold off Vital even though he was pretty much surrounded. He did get help from PA's (me included :/) but he did most of the work himself.

If you want good teamwork, take a look at WETLUV. Your all gonna say I'm biased, but I'd have said the same thing when I was in W A R fighting them.

We never really attacked him properly. Most was skirmishes against me & him (this is about the time I took over) and he suffered a hell lot more losses than me. However he was an alright player and he does prove the point. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

^^^^ maybe just maybe he was always a spy for fate.... hence why he wanted council privs... or then again maybe he just wanted to be heard....! either way a classic example of the loyalty running through the veins on the super network of team players that is WETLUV!!! i think not....

I don't believe he was a spy FATE (I haven't seen any posts about us having spies etc. or ever having spies). However, I am not in the Council so...

It also shows what happens when you decide to recruit half a tribe.

DeletedUser

pwned :p

wetluv are very well known amongst the uk4 community as mass recruiters... 95% of your players have less talent that a blind air traffic signaler... just many many noobs under one roof.... their is always exceptions to every rule, however if tw mods set up a poll asking the uk4 community of the biggest mass recruiters you'd top the chart...

DeletedUser8534

pwned :p

wetluv are very well known amongst the uk4 community as mass recruiters... 95% of your players have less talent that a blind air traffic signaler... just many many noobs under one roof.... their is always exceptions to every rule, however if tw mods set up a poll asking the uk4 community of the biggest mass recruiters you'd top the chart...

And your point is Mark??

My post was showing the hypocrisy of FATE after spouting how the game is supposed to be played in their opinions such as no recruiting esp players who they claim are crap etc(even if it is just one...so far)

I know WETLUV have recruited a lot of members and to that I personally am ashamed esp with this HEROES one were there was no fighting involved beforehand and a decision made for the benefit of both tribes. This in my opinion was done on a basis of a lazy way to getting foothold in a certain k which has obviously and rightfully backfired.

You ask any player who knows me we would have half the members we have now and I wasn't around whilst this merge was agreed to(or the war one for that matter)

This however does not mean that with any merge all the merging players are noobs and not good enough to play in a certain tribe. Too many people think they have all the rights on TW because they have played it longer.

Think back to whenever all of us first started and didnt have a clue. With the right guidance all of us are capable of becoming a decent player so to say 95% of WETLUV are noobs is totally wrong. By this notion the top 6 are only good enough in ur eyes.

Yes there are weaker players as there are in every tribe.....except of course the mighty Bi! Whom nobody can touch in too many peoples eyes. Just because players dont post on these forums doesn't mean they aren't good enough to play the game. I only made my first post 3 weeks ago and Im not a noob but neither do I proclaim to be great.

Anyway the point of my post was about FATE recruiting Scorpii after all they have said and done. I just found it amusing despite our own record of recruitment which is of course as you have pointed out top of the charts :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

There was no hypocrisy. Unless 2 people counts as mass-recruiting, of course? :icon_eek:

& I believe we have far more of a right in our recruitment of HEROES players considering we've been fighting them and know who are good, how they've fought and if they would actually be beneficial to our causes... rather than to our point addiction.

DeletedUser8534

There was no hypocrisy. Unless 2 people counts as mass-recruiting, of course? :icon_eek:

& I believe we have far more of a right in our recruitment of HEROES players considering we've been fighting them and know who are good, how they've fought and if they would actually be beneficial to our causes... rather than to our point addiction.

Possibly.

Either way you have recruited them despite flaming them on these forums. I actually liked coey34 who was helpful and done her best to get things done from what I recall so I personally will miss her but alas I feel maybe a mass exodus now which isn't as bad as it may sound for us.

Rather than getting our more active players to move east to this frontline it may well by recruitment and dismissals automatically move west to them :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Frankly I was never in favour of HEROES merging into WETLUV.

Having dealt with them when I was on the council of other tribes and seeing how badly they were run in that they made the W A R council look organised and decisive and as we all know that took some doing. I was horrified when we merged them in. I also told our Baroness my feelings on this at the time.

So Scorpi has honor and he proves it how?

Frankly if more of them leave, good. I like red dots.

DeletedUser

Maybe I'm having a slow day but this is a pretty useless convo here, who is better =FATE= or BI! I do not care in the least, as they are not here hence not a concern. My only concern is ensuring that me and my tribe-mates have a good relaxing environment where we are relaxed enough to have fun and enjoy the game.

About this immortality nonsense jeez come on find a new story yes bi! had some excellent players but immortal is simply a bit too much.

Last but not least if you have a problem with our recruitment then take it up ingame thats what we did:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bi! had higher skilled players than =FATE=.
=FATE= is a better tribe than Bi!.
=FATE= is a coherent unit. Bi! was a coalition of top players.
I was in both tribes at some point or another, so I don't want to hear any whining.

As for WETLUV and their recruitment, I will agree with Mark partially. I will agree that out of the top tribes (=FATE=, +PEST-, WETLUV), WETLUV has the lowest percentage of decency. I will not, however, agree that the number is as low as 5% of their tribe being any where near decent. I'd definitely say at least 15% to 20% of their tribe are close enough to decent players to be called that. Also, the way WETLUV exists, they don't really require expert timings or knowledge of the game. WETLUV is large enough that when the brunt of their force is directed at a target; the target collapses. =FATE= will most likely be one of the few tribes to withstand the brute force of WETLUV and keep the fight going against them. It will be interesting to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well done FATE, you are doing well. Without making excuses I seriously think you have flourished against us by taking inactives or poor players, most by using army camps. PEST are having a few inactives due to them just simply, leaving. And yes, Im sure we may have taken some of your inactives or poor players too. Most of PEST haven't even started fighting, but are soon ;)

Also, we didn't do much to mark, as we were expecting him to gift the villages to PEST, which obviously didn't happen as he decided to throw a strop. So FATE used another players villages to take a couple of ours. But I took some of your tribes nobled villages off mark for myself :).

Be nice to see FATE play without army camps now. You are in the lead, but you are not winning yet. We shall soon see which tribes can soon stand the pressure of warring 2-3 other tribes. I think that will be the decider of who wins, not completely wiping the opposition out.

DeletedUser

Well done FATE, you are doing well. Without making excuses I seriously think you have flourished against us by taking inactives or poor players, most by using army camps. PEST are having a few inactives due to them just simply, leaving. And yes, Im sure we may have taken some of your inactives or poor players too. Most of PEST haven't even started fighting, but are soon ;)

Also, we didn't do much to mark, as we were expecting him to gift the villages to PEST, which obviously didn't happen as he decided to throw a strop. So FATE used another players villages to take a couple of ours. But I took some of your tribes nobled villages off mark for myself :).

Be nice to see FATE play without army camps now. You are in the lead, but you are not winning yet. We shall soon see which tribes can soon stand the pressure of warring 2-3 other tribes. I think that will be the decider of who wins, not completely wiping the opposition out.

And without army camps, the last weapon against the former Bi! immortals which could actually hit them is gone with it. No one in =FATE= learnt to use army camps properly anyway bar mrlucaboy hitting bubbles perhaps, yet another highlight of the vast canyon of difference between =FATE= and the Bi! immortals.

The immortals alone could have held off =FATE= indefinitely. I certainly would've enjoyed the ego boost of doing just that.

DeletedUser

Both those posts above are full of BS and i shall answer when i get home.

DeletedUser

It takes you 3months (?) to get your players to actually start fighting... :icon_rolleyes: You're one tribe to start claiming about strops :lol: Also, similar thing happened with MS as he didn't gift his villages to us. I'm sure we've only been taking inactives... so how much of your tribe is inactive? :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: =FATE=
Side 2:
Tribes: +PEST-

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 8
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 243,780
Side 2: 74,832
Difference: 168,948

chart

Kthxbai :)

And without army camps, the last weapon against the former Bi! immortals which could actually hit them is gone with it. No one in =FATE= learnt to use army camps properly anyway bar mrlucaboy hitting bubbles perhaps, yet another highlight of the vast canyon of difference between =FATE= and the Bi! immortals.

The immortals alone could have held off =FATE= indefinitely. I certainly would've enjoyed the ego boost of doing just that.

'could of' 'i would've'... seriously? You're not. The Bi! 'Immortals' aren't Bi! anymore - if they're even still playing.

Lol :icon_razz:

I fail to see anything humorous in that post?

DeletedUser

comical... i stropped... ok. i was always leaving this world due to rl. pest knew this as did members of fate (ie lucaboy) i always disliked irev bubbles... she then left pest and became my target. i then received 'loyal to bubbles' retaliation attacks from pest... if i was going to gift my villas to pest prior to this do you really think i would after they picked sides between me and bubbles, anyone knows that if i was not to be attacked by pest out of courtesy and neither was bubbles pest members should have remained neutral. as with a pa and tribal alliance.

do you honestly believe i should gift my villas to pest after a few of their members action? seriously... NO! i gave them to fate for one reason, to gain more front line against pest, as a last action of retaliation for your members actions against me!

DeletedUser

It takes you 3months (?) to get your players to actually start fighting... :icon_rolleyes: You're one tribe to start claiming about strops :lol: Also, similar thing happened with MS as he didn't gift his villages to us. I'm sure we've only been taking inactives... so how much of your tribe is inactive? :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: =FATE=
Side 2:
Tribes: +PEST-

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 8
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 243,780
Side 2: 74,832
Difference: 168,948

chart

Kthxbai :)

'could of' 'i would've'... seriously? You're not. The Bi! 'Immortals' aren't Bi! anymore - if they're even still playing.

I fail to see anything humorous in that post?

Amusing, considering most of Vital were cowering before my might and you were one of those Vital members hiding behind the frontline, desparately trying to fend off my power.