=FATE= Vs. HEROES, WETLUV & PEST.

DeletedUser7797

Well to get into =FATE= you will first have to complete an online application. If you are successful we will send you some on-line psychometric tests which you must take, it will include a numerical and a logical reasoning test. If you pass those we will schedule you for a first interview which will be competency based. Impress us there and you shall be invited to attend an assessment center. At the assessment center we will test the your skills with a case-study, some group exercises and some more interviews. You will also be required to take some more psychometric tests during the day. If you make it through you will be required to have a final interview with a senior executive and based on that you may or may not receive an offer.

Hope to receive your application soon!

Or you can come and have a laugh with the leading tribe..:)

DeletedUser8195

Tehehehee, definitely! Or maybe you're making fun of your past recruitment schemes? ;)

We still use mass recruitment for our recruiting ;)

DeletedUser8800

wow i do like a good interview shows proffesionalizm lol
but then i do like a good laugh lol
choices choices

DeletedUser8195

Oops, sorry redleg. I shouldn't have said. Guy told me all the council secrets ;)

Go for the laugh ferret. It's a game, not a job.

DeletedUser4083

WZP offer cookies, and if you make it to a council position then you get an unlimited supply of cookies :p

DeletedUser8800

my head is in a spin now cookies
cookies always remind me of a certain person who named all her villas cookies lol
help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser8800

dam cant join fate then i hate people with a passion who think they are the greatest winds me up no end lol

DeletedUser6695

Your loss, however you do know egos are only for the forums and I'm cute and fluffy on skype?

DeletedUser8195

WZP offer cookies, and if you make it to a council position then you get an unlimited supply of cookies :p

Ooooooooooo, I didn't know about this! I'm gonna try and get on the council ASAP!

We offer a competitive salary with lots of benefits.

Benefits being? ;)

Your loss, however you do know egos are only for the forums and I'm cute and fluffy on skype?

Pahahahahaha, yeah right CF, you wish... ;)