=FATE= Vs. HEROES, WETLUV & PEST.

DeletedUser

Who cares about legitamacy or skill? Better to be winning without trying than skilled but dead.

DeletedUser

Whining about inactives is NOT VALID!

If you thought ahead at all, then as soon as they go inactive you should stack the villas most likely to get hit, then take them in your own time!

DeletedUser8195

Radarr, Vital were pretty rubbish against Bi!, and Smile? and BattleAxe's ops they've done recently proved this further :lol:

DeletedUser

Bossweasel was attacking us... unless you are suggesting inactives can send attacks back off their own accord??? And Notheragen has been growing since that ennoblement, so she is hardly inactive. Medialvilizt I don't know about because Grant did that OP entirely himself.

And convieniently ignoring BattleAxe's =FATE= exploits after your merge... were they all inactive too? Remind me, who is actually active in =FATE=?

Exactly. The point was Smile? wasn't inactive either. There were attacks and his troops were moved about during this time.

BattleAxe is a great player and the Bi! op's were amazing. I don't dispute that. I do dispute that we were cannon fooder and I do dispute that all our conquers always happen to be inactives.

DeletedUser

A lot of players find being frontline on a war too much so they'll often go inactive, hence why so many claim players being nobled are inactive.

Its most likely that when a player goes inactive they'll be targetted as it'll usually be the weakest point and can gain a tribe a lot of ground into opposing territory if they take it. There's no shame in aiming for the inactives, but neither can you claim victory if the nobles are mainly from players who are unlikely to fight back or defend to their fullest extent

DeletedUser

to make it easy for everyone,
Taking inactive enemies good thing

now here was what i loved about bi!'s inactives, they were all active and attacking bi! immortals, until they got hit and started to lose villas then they suddenly went "inactive" and set no sitters.

now ade when it comes to your immortal there are very few of you left, a very small and shrinking club of future inactives for us to noble :).

dont worry if you are not yet inactive we will help you along the way to immortality, after all we only take inactives:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Who cares about legitamacy or skill? Better to be winning without trying than skilled but dead.

Try telling that to the idiot rank 1 on UK6 atm. All he's doing is barb-nobling and turtling. This is TribalWars, not Tribalhugs. Go play tribalhugs if you don't fancy a challenge. I'm just waiting for when he gets OPed as the superior skilled players manage to grow near enough to him, then he'll be having fun.

now here was what i loved about bi!'s inactives, they were all active and attacking bi! immortals, until they got hit and started to lose villas then they suddenly went "inactive" and set no sitters.

now ade when it comes to your immortal there are very few of you left, a very small and shrinking club of future inactives for us to noble :).

dont worry if you are not yet inactive we will help you along the way to immortality, after all we only take inactives:icon_rolleyes:

I'm lurking somewhere in +PEST-, come and find me narb. I have yet to score against =FATE=, I'm still waiting for some defenceless narb =FATE= to attack me thinking I'm a weak target because of my size, and then I get to absolutely pwn him/her.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8534

Exactly. The point was Smile? wasn't inactive either. There were attacks and his troops were moved about during this time.

BattleAxe is a great player and the Bi! op's were amazing. I don't dispute that. I do dispute that we were cannon fooder and I do dispute that all our conquers always happen to be inactives.

Funny how despite these stats you claim you weren't cannon fodder yet you try to call WET cannon fodder for FATE for being a few conquers ahead...so what is it to be??

If you call us cannon fodder for ur pathetic conquers then you are and was cannon fodder for Bi its that plain and simple. You can't have it both ways when its the same argument.

Besides let me tell you something. You haven't touched any of the cream of WET yet. I find it quite amusing that so many people seem to think WET are bunch off noobs because they recruited people and others never liked it.

Yes some of the recruitment was uncalled for and we have learnt that and in some cases paying for it deeply. But we are slowly but surely getting rid of inactives etc and trust me you gonna be in for a shock if you think you're gonna win this war easily as it hasn't even started yet. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Funny how despite these stats you claim you weren't cannon fodder yet you try to call WET cannon fodder for FATE for being a few conquers ahead...so what is it to be??

If you call us cannon fodder for ur pathetic conquers then you are and was cannon fodder for Bi its that plain and simple. You can't have it both ways when its the same argument.

[..]
You avoided the point that if this (^^) is the case then WETLUV, +PEST-, HEROES are all =FATE= cannon fodder.

I didn't call WET cannon fodder. Adellion - if indirectly - did. Our pathetic conquers ? Explain?

Besides let me tell you something. You haven't touched any of the cream of WET yet. I find it quite amusing that so many people seem to think WET are bunch off noobs because they recruited people and others never liked it.

Yes some of the recruitment was uncalled for and we have learnt that and in some cases paying for it deeply. But we are slowly but surely getting rid of inactives etc and trust me you gonna be in for a shock if you think you're gonna win this war easily as it hasn't even started yet. :icon_razz:

I honestly don't care. I never claimed that you were a bunch of noobs? I'm sure you did learn from it and I don't think this will be an easy war to win...

DeletedUser8534

I retract that you called us cannon fodder but you did indirectly not Adey.

Adey called you cannon fodder to Bi! and then you said that would mean WET were to FATE.......

On what basis is this statement whether you totally believe it or not?

I have just looked at the stats and if you check every time frame we are virtually equal and in fact ahead in them ever so slightly(at time of printing this post and apologies for not posting but I'm lazy) :D

So again I just hate people spouting off when their facts are not really backed up.

DeletedUser

I refer to the quote below.

World hop until innogame sort out the mechanics of the game.
Heck even ask those who have "won" worlds or are going to win worlds.
ask them how long it was between them having reasonable oppossition and them getting offical status as the winners of a world.

If you actualy study the mechanics of the game you would see what i mean.
Now if you claim to know the basic mechanics of the game, and cant see that the whole "winning" process is broken i cant help you.

but winning a world is no achievement.

DeletedUser8534

Side 1:
Tribes: WET
Side 2:
Tribes: =FATE=

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 85
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 772,996
Side 2: 718,560
Difference: 54,436

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 81
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 764,041
Side 2: 680,335
Difference: 83,706

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 26
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 245,381
Side 2: 231,301
Difference: 14,080

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 39,164
Side 2: 0
Difference: 39,164

chart

DeletedUser

I retract that you called us cannon fodder but you did indirectly not Adey.

Adey called you cannon fodder to Bi! and then you said that would mean WET were to FATE.......

On what basis is this statement whether you totally believe it or not?

I have just looked at the stats and if you check every time frame we are virtually equal and in fact ahead in them ever so slightly(at time of printing this post and apologies for not posting but I'm lazy) :D

So again I just hate people spouting off when their facts are not really backed up.

Seriously. Just re-read my post slowly. I said that if the case was that Vital were Bi!'s Cannon Fodder, then WET are =FATE='s Cannon Fodder - which you aren't.

DeletedUser

Response to iRev: Stop picking on the one point. Nevermind, all FATE seem to do is noble inactives. Shame really. Honestly, how much of PEST inactive... or is it just JP & yourself messaging each other?
Who ever said JP was active? xD

I never said all FATE do it take inactives, I said FATE are flourishing against us due to that reason. As you posted the spectacular ennoblements against us, I just thought I would help make PEST look a little better by explaining. You seem a little aggressive over this don't you?

If you all want to exaggerate on this feel free to do so, just make yourself look stupid.

As for those saying that taking inactives is a good tactic. No one ever said it wasn't, PEST are managing with any internals really well. I am quite shamed that over 50% of my villages alone that ive taken are internals. But better going to me than the enemy.

DeletedUser

I never said all FATE do it take inactives, I said FATE are flourishing against us due to that reason. As you posted the spectacular ennoblements against us, I just thought I would help make PEST look a little better by explaining. You seem a little aggressive over this don't you?

If you all want to exaggerate on this feel free to do so, just make yourself look stupid.

As for those saying that taking inactives is a good tactic. No one ever said it wasn't, PEST are managing with any internals really well. I am quite shamed that over 50% of my villages alone that ive taken are internals. But better going to me than the enemy.

Bolded. Same reason Vital scored any conquers against Bi! for that same reason, and indeed some of =FATE='s conquers went the same way.

DeletedUser8195

Don't call me cannon fodder/noob! I'm your neighbour and I have nearly 35 spear nukes in that cluster!

Those stats are sick!

DeletedUser6695

=Fate= are smart when choosing targets to op, we rarely have an unsuccessful one, indentifying inactives is a good way to win wars. Dont get me wrong if brute force is required we will also oblige but intelligence plays a big role in Tw imo

DeletedUser8534

=Fate= are smart when choosing targets to op, we rarely have an unsuccessful one, indentifying inactives is a good way to win wars. Dont get me wrong if brute force is required we will also oblige but intelligence plays a big role in Tw imo

Totally agree cold but there is lots of hypocrisy going on in these forums with regards to you guys.

Firstly you(not u specifically) say WET's stats against you shouldn't be the way they are and are mis-leading due to Mornings Star decision to quit yet when Adey implies most of the conquers of Vital against Bi! where indeed against inactives then it is claimed that it is a good piece of tactical work on behalf of yourselves.

I'm sorry but there always seems to be one rule you and one rule for the rest of us. We too also had players just go missing which you guys (Lord Wildheart in particular) took advantage of and ripped thru half his villas in one day.

These things just happen so they have to count on both sides. I'm not bothered myself they all count in my opinion. If you dont kick an inactive or internal him in time then its your own fault if it messes your stats up and only have yourselves to blame. This applies to every tribe.

DeletedUser

:lol: Maybe JP is inactive!! /launches nobles.

Sorry if I sound harsh/aggressive - I don't mean to be. I just enjoy debates.

Don't call me cannon fodder/noob! I'm your neighbour and I have nearly 35 spear nukes in that cluster!

Those stats are sick!

OMG! It wasn't me!!!

/hides from teh epicness of spear nukes :icon_cry:

These things just happen so they have to count on both sides. I'm not bothered myself they all count in my opinion. If you dont kick an inactive or internal him in time then its your own fault if it messes your stats up and only have yourselves to blame. This applies to every tribe.

/Agrees