=FATE= Vs. HEROES, WETLUV & PEST.

DeletedUser

No Army Camps makes =FATE= noobs? I think not.

Side 1:
Tribes: =FATE=
Side 2:
Tribes: +PEST-
Players: Lycurgus

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 20
Difference: 50

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 659,248
Side 2: 187,711
Difference: 471,537

chart

DeletedUser

No Army Camps makes =FATE= noobs? I think not.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: +PEST-
Players: Lycurgus

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 20
Difference: 50

chart

Side 1: 659,248
Side 2: 187,711
Difference: 471,537

chart

Yet again =FATE= taking pride in their inactive ennoblements.

Side 1:
Players: Lycurgus, lewi192
Side 2:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 71
Difference: 68

chart

All of your conquers were from those two inactives. Impressive? I think not! (Those three conquers were Lewi's final middle finger at =FATE= before the curtain dropped on his historic reign of terror as the scourge of =FATE=. Farewell, Bi! Immortal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3 conquers = pretty dangerous inactives!

^^ :lol:

Yet again =FATE= taking pride in their inactive ennoblements.

All of your conquers were from those two inactives. Impressive? I think not! (Those three conquers were Lewi's final middle finger at =FATE= before the curtain dropped on his historic reign of terror as the scourge of =FATE=. Farewell, Bi! Immortal.

Well maybe PEST should kick there inactives or actually get some players which aren't inactive? :icon_rolleyes:

PS. Bye Bi! Immortal ! ;-)

As for Lycurgus being inactive... he wasn't before we started attacking him as he's playing UK6 pretty fine!

DeletedUser6695

Wetluv vs =fate= last 24 hours ? On active players should make good reading also

DeletedUser

As for Lycurgus being inactive... he wasn't before we started attacking him as he's playing UK6 pretty fine!

He's still on UK6, but is not playing this world anymore. And it was a while ago since he quit

DeletedUser

Well maybe PEST should kick there inactives or actually get some players which aren't inactive? :icon_rolleyes:

PS. Bye Bi! Immortal ! ;-)

Try facing me =FATE=... find me and come and get me, I'm waiting. I think +PEST-'s profile clearly indicates I'm lurking somewhere...

DeletedUser

Try facing me =FATE=... find me and come and get me, I'm waiting. I think +PEST-'s profile clearly indicates I'm lurking somewhere...

You keep saying that, but if you really wanted to fight them and think you'd win then you'd tell them your name wouldn't you.

DeletedUser

He's still on UK6, but is not playing this world anymore. And it was a while ago since he quit

Oh Ok! :icon_redface: Who's the sitter?

Wetluv vs =fate= last 24 hours ? On active players should make good reading also

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: WET

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 5
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 65,473
Side 2: 38,504
Difference: 26,969

chart

We don't actually care? :lol:

DeletedUser

You keep saying that, but if you really wanted to fight them and think you'd win then you'd tell them your name wouldn't you.

They've been already fighting me... just I've been sitting accounts here and there and wiping out some of the most pathetic attacks I've had the misfortune of seeing. Not to mention helping out with online times when it comes to OPs. :)

We don't actually care?

I see you don't care about losing villages.

DeletedUser

Every player in PEST is inactive apparently! :icon_rolleyes:

yep, you got that right. There's actually no one playing any of the accounts in the tribe and hasn't been for the last couple of months :D

DeletedUser

yep, you got that right. There's actually no one playing any of the accounts in the tribe and hasn't been for the last couple of months :D

I can say this is true, they paased me all their sits and i just rejected them all and that was 2months ago, so really your winning ghosts :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I remember when Morning Star lost 11 vills in one Op and you said he was inactive, then he had a sitter and still lost vills and you blamed the sitter..(one rule for Bi! another for rest of the world)

I was his neighbour and he only ever managed to take 1 vill of me and thats cos he stayed up till silly o'clock in the morning to take it just after nite bonus when it only took his nobles an hour to get there...

Why is it Bi was immortal ?? when apparently they wasn't..

At the beginning of this world the wet family (and they was a family tribe back then) were kicking Bi's ass (or at least giving you a run for your money) and for whatever reason you called for a nap with them

IMO wet should never have agreed to that nap cos that allowed Bi to grow quicker in the early stages...

Im not saying Bi were'nt good, cos they WERE, but if you notice the bold word Ade (in case you missed it) WERE,

Bi! Immortal ??? Lets be honest... Bi! no more...

Battleaxe stuck around, and fair play to him... One of the best on this world (if not the best), but he carries on and plays the game whatever tribe he's in..

As ev1 knows (or should by now) stats are only a temp way of showing who's leading...

Winners are the one's left on the field...

I cant predict a winner but I can tell you it's not Bi!

I have :spear: nukes as well :icon_twisted:

nothing beats a good debate