=FATE= Vs. HEROES, WETLUV & PEST.

DeletedUser

Great work fate, some turnaround. I'm sure their next move will be to recruit barbs...

DeletedUser

We are already in talks with the barbarians to make sure they fight back should any WZP member go near them!

DeletedUser

Great work fate, some turnaround. I'm sure their next move will be to recruit barbs...

i tried already, they fought me off :icon_cry: luca's negotiations must be working, last one i attacked had 40,000,000 militia :icon_cry:

Nice work over the last couple of days =FATE=

DeletedUser6617

It looks like =Fate= are doing really well. They now have the 2 biggest players in this world :) Well done sour and luca :)

DeletedUser

Rumour has it there has been a change at the top of the rankings....

DeletedUser7797

yes but can FATE bake scones as good as mine???

Good work recently guys, my doorbell was going non-stop and I burnt a batch of fruit scones because of the disturbances.

It's shaping up to war similar to WW1, watch out for the tunnels we are digging behind your lines!!!!!

DeletedUser

tunnels?? pfff we're building a teleportation device so we can show up at your place instantaniously to make sure you're not burning them scones you're supposed to be making us!

DeletedUser6617

I just want to say thank you to all those that have been playing on this world. You have made my time on the uk- server quite unforgettable :) The time spent here has helped me improve my English skills ( I think) :icon_biggrin:. I have "met" a lot of new people here. Some of you I never spoke with, others will never be forgotten and a few will be missed a lot when the world ends.

DeletedUser8195

Ah same here, I absolutely loved the majority of my time on this world and miss you guys a lot already!

And your English is amazing Lady. :)

DeletedUser8195

Jimmy's English got better as time went on too.

Stop it you. ;) that was probably more to do with age rather than me not knowing English in the first place haha, I was just a lil babeh when the world started!

DeletedUser8534

I'm still trying to grasp English myself. I only know swear words :)

DeletedUser7797

yes Jimmy you incurred the RedFella's chagrin a few times..lol

DeletedUser8195

I think that is a fair statement to make haha, I don't think I was often in Redfella's good books... Haha!