Feeling

DeletedUser

Anyone get a feeling there cramming more players into Continents to make the worlds go faster.

4k+ Players in 4ks just seems to me to over crowded.

I never recall sharing a k with 1000 players before.

Anyone notice this or is it just me?
Is it a money making scheme?

Ideas?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
How does high density equate to more profit? I know how it equates to better farming and more fun (better farming after BP anyway), but more profit, that I don't get.

DeletedUser

Maybe to end this world quicker allowing uk13, with all the extra pp features, to released earlier than expected...

DeletedUser

They don't wait for a world to close before opening another world.
Yes, but is the gap between worlds not partly for allowing the numbers of players in the previous one to reduce so that there is less pressure on the moderators running them? So people quitting sooner means a faster loss of players so a quicker loss of work for the mods...

DeletedUser

World 13 wont come for atleast 1-2 months.

I think what im saying is i started on ,net 22

where there was 100 ks

To Tribal wars today, It seems so far apart.

In theory, next world. Give it more spread. More barbs. I like a good end game, A the rate these worlds going there is only ever 5-6 tribes after a month that could win. Would love to see more tribes hitting end game, Making it competitive from start to finnish

DeletedUser

I cant say I know enough about .Uk to really input here.

But off the top of my head the best way to have multiple tribes in the end game with only a small user base would be to impose smaller member limits on tribes e.g. 5 or 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6623

no that just encourages more family tribes. Not like a 45 tribe limit stops family tribes either....

/facepalms the ussr

DeletedUser

no that just encourages more family tribes. Not like a 45 tribe limit stops family tribes either....

/facepalms the ussr

Say you can only share forums with a maximum of 3 tribes, that would stop what little cooperation family tribes have, or at least limit them to 2 family tribes

(Yeah I am clutching at straws)

DeletedUser6623

your clutching at straws that are too short to hold onto.

Let them go and burn them forever

DeletedUser10858

The onlt way te get more players is not opening a new world..the people who wants te play always open newest world...

DeletedUser

Yeah but i would never join a world that is 1 week in, thats just me tho

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Yeah but i would never join a world that is 1 week in, thats just me tho

I'd happily join a week in, done it and still gotten rank 1 early. The real issue is trying to join months in and starting next door to people that started long long before you and having to pray that they don't rim you the moment you leave BP.

DeletedUser

Tho I definately wouldnt recommend joining late on a limited hauls world!

If it is actualy the case that player density is higher on this world, then I think I like it, especialy at this speed.