Final war date 1st July

DeletedUser

start of the war i think both tribes had same membership also

DeletedUser

top tip for T4H stop wasting your def on pointless barb def stars yes you get some ODD great wow.
we just go around and take the villages which are supporting the def stars as empty no wonder your getting hammered.

Get the idea yes def star 20 to 28 hours away stack it and you can try expand.......erm erm 1 slight problem......... and anyone stopped it ............no ok will tell you its 20 odd hours away from your support if you did attack a A.F.A village from the def star you would have to send support before you even attacked it ....... so they would see the incoming support to the village you wanted to take. Honest if anyone is left go back to basics if you even know the basics.

DeletedUser

With the win condition now reduced to 80%
but
noble distance increased to 100 fields.

what month are we thinking the final countdown will begin

DeletedUser

As you can see for such a long a long world.

you can see the final outcome is well so poor all A.F.A was expecting so much more.

when will a T4H member say what went so bad in T4H after so much banter in a shared forum.

my view is just same as always they never really had a real war. It is that simple they just kept taking in player after player forming tribe after tribe.

DeletedUser

looking at mails from T4H players that A.F.A have received saying well done congrats just a mop up should be over very soon.
talking weeks not months.

DeletedUser2178

Had incoming for 2 months solid and looks like they have finally given up, not much to else to say apart from taken our 500th horse villa today :lol: they managed to take 8 from us in total.............which they couldn't keep, i will be glad when this world ends now as paying pp to simulate taking barbs sucks!!

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H-C
Players: zany
Side 2:
Players: KRIZTOV

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 45,218
Side 2: 1,837
Difference: 43,381

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 500
Difference: 492

chart

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Major new everyone.............................................................................

Someone is on the Zany account is this the start of the major fight back we have all been waiting...............

And A.F.A praying for simple answer eeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm no.

DeletedUser13919

zany leaving was the biggest shock for us all as he was the person with the biggest mouth in the forums hyping everyone up and then lasting 72 hours

and with the players who have left whats point in fighting anymore this is my first world and i just didnt wanna start my tw experience by quitting my first world so now its just counting down the %

DeletedUser2178

Yup zany had an impact on the downward spiral, you had other key players in areas they wasnt cut out for as well, Duck and gamepro lost you a ton of villas early on.

Good to see a T4H member post in here, you are the first, well done and good on you for sticking it out :)

DeletedUser13919

only 6% to go lol the duck has his own style its called annoy as much as possible haha

DeletedUser

I feel sorry for you LUFC.Don`t let this world put you off. T4H were an embarrassment . Zany was crap and I knew long before the war started that he was very vulnerable. It was easy hammering him. To be honest it was easy against everyone in T4H I faced.I hope you find a better tribe if you play again.

DeletedUser13919

oh it hasnt put me off mate ive enjoyed most of this war met some good players looking forward to more worlds i would have been rimmed in first 3 weeks if they hadnt taken me in and showed me the right builds and how to play but got this far and happy with that for my first go :)

DeletedUser7797

War is Over

War is finally over

Well done to all - not too many hissy fits and the best team won