Firm vs Mask

DeletedUser

Be it enacted by the Council and tribe of the Firm in Congress assembled, First. That war be, and the same is hereby, declared to exist, and that war has existed since the 9th day of December, A.D. 2012, including said day, between the Tribe of Firm and the tribe of mask.

Second. That the Duke of the Firm be, and he hereby is, directed and empowered to use the entire land forces of the Firm and to call into actual service the Tribal militia of several players to such extent as may be necessary to carry this act into effect.

DeletedUser5774

22789752.jpg

Nothing will come from this. Perhaps a few villages will be taken and then suddenly, Firm will find itself on another war front. It is only inevitable.

DeletedUser

That awkward moment when your enemy's academy tribe has over twice the APP of your main tribe.

DeletedUser11523

That awkward moment when your enemy's academy tribe has over twice the APP of your main tribe.

lol so if we still around by xmas firm suck then?? :p

its easy to see firm are waaaaay bigger than us, and the odds are waaaaay stacked against us, but I highly doubt warring us will yield the happy growth firm expect, stick to ya barbs boys, us peeps got troops :p

n just to add a happy bit of banter for any one who takes this war remotely seriously.

firm rank 1 tribe, 7 I think of the top 10 players, 2 wars of notw both end in recruiting the vast majority of the enemy(bad ass skills boyz srsly)

mask 1 war, selective recruitment of a few fighters whilst demolishing the enemy within 3 weeks of declaring on them.

7 times our size and allied with the rank 3 tribe.

should be a piece of piss eh

14 days till xmas boys tick tock ;)

DeletedUser11434

don't mock FIRMs tactics as its clearly working, every tribe wants to recruit quality so there's no harm in taking in the good players from the ememy.
(Plus didn't you do that with BRATS??)

also if you think you stand a chance against firm + ~firm~ then your clearly deluded mate :)

Whoever you are IG then enjoy the rim, I'm sure firm will sort you out in no time :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11523

lol someone jumped on the serious train again, arnt you supposed to be busy with your 1v1.....?

from brats we took in a few fighters and rimmed the rest in a matter of weeks.
firm recruited all of wg, and near as dammit all of tmn.
you want to say everyone of them are quality players, you want to say any tribe on this world has even 20 solid players?
by all means make that bold claim ill happily shoot you down and pick any tribe or family and point out some weak links.

firm barb noble and have recruited thier way to the top, sure they are the largest tribe so if that's the "its worked" then bravo.
don't mass recruiters also take top ranks at start up till frailties are shown?
wasn't nation the "second biggest barb noblers" rank 1? since then have been out grown and out played by a smaller xprd?
thee exact same will happen, point grabbing preservation tactics will make you look big, but fighting like a rank 1 tribe is a whole different kettle of fish,as the saying goes (lol dubby is back)

take haphaz and pacmon, one on one haphaz imo would destroy pacmon, one loves barbs and eats them better than most, the other takes as and when required yet is more than capable of taking out enemies.

please point out where I said mask would win? I actualy said the odds are (I quote) "waaaaaaay" in firms favour, and proceeded to add a bit of banter.

put it this way me thinks you will be on the rim before me ;)

DeletedUser

Jeez, chill out boys.

Twins is right, this war is nothing to take too seriously. It's just something to do while we grow our beloved barbs- think of it as a hobby war.

And i sincerely hope you guys will put up more than 2 weeks fight. I will be very disappointed if you just roll over and die.

DeletedUser11434

Sorry Greg just backing up firm a little ;) plus gotta keep UK13 forums alive somehow :p

All firm are doing is clearing up the dead wood of this world :)

Why people start months after a world starts and think they stand a chance I don't know, it just baffles me :)

DeletedUser

lol so if we still around by xmas firm suck then?? :p

That's probably an exaggeration, but I would expect them to grow on your villages on an individual player scale. I doubt they are prioritising you, therefore it is incredibly unlikely that they will make a point of eating every last one of your villages. :p

DeletedUser

Well I never refuse a little back up thank you. I am an ungracious git, I am sorry........yes grrr war we shall rim them all etc etc.

DeletedUser11523

Lol pushty, if its just growth why declare :p

Should be fun anyway,

@Im2x3m4u, not all of us started months after the world began, and "not standing a chance", Our tribe has less war loss's over all wars over all time than you have losses in the last month just to xprd.

We can all take this war with a pinch of salt n just make some fun banter in a scuffle where we are clearly punching above our weight and may well get trounced, or you can come here n try flame, only to be flooded with pointless stats that prove nothing to no-one, but do show your points to be well.. meaningless.
Firm do not need a barb nobling ally to back them up against us.
Nor are we dead wood,
Nor did we all start months after the world
Nor do we have 0 chance of doing anything

Any more for anymore ;)

DeletedUser11434

I've lost villages to xprd yes, but has that stopped my growth? No 200k in 2 weeks. Have I bounced back after a 10million ODD bashing? Yes... I nearly have more OD than your whole tribe. I've defeated 200 noblemen in 2 weeks, has your whole tribe even got near that number since you've been a tribe? I doubt that.

If your going to mock my stats then it won't work because i have more positive stats than negative. Most people would have quit after what I've been through in the last few weeks, you don't know anything. Who even are you? Do you even know how to play this game? Why don't you message me in game :) we can have a chat

DeletedUser11523

I've lost villages to xprd yes, but has that stopped my growth? No 200k in 2 weeks. Have I bounced back after a 10million ODD bashing? Yes... I nearly have more OD than your whole tribe. I've defeated 200 noblemen in 2 weeks, has your whole tribe even got near that number since you've been a tribe? I doubt that.

If your going to mock my stats then it won't work because i have more positive stats than negative. Most people would have quit after what I've been through in the last few weeks, you don't know anything. Who even are you? Do you even know how to play this game? Why don't you message me in game :) we can have a chat

Lol not mocking your stats, merely exchanging pointless pointing out of stats in reply to ya pointless critisms ;)
for example your massive grow from internals n barbs......... go you :p

i might pm ya, always need pm buddies :p

DeletedUser11434

Internals because some of my friends have quit yes. So internals and taking barbs makes a bad player... I doubt that mate

DeletedUser11523

When you decide to put the spot light on your growth, you cant complain if i point out its the least impressive form.

If you came on n said xprd took 20 vills from me over 2 weeks then i took back 20 vills and grew 200k because of it, hats off and we will all agree you did good.

The fact you had coins available after being beaten up and decided to take the easiest forms of growth does not give you any credentials, hence why im confused why you brought it up?

DeletedUser11434

They took 14 actually :p and I've taken a couple from xprd, I just got offered an internal so I'm not going to turn it down :)

DeletedUser9793

Internals because some of my friends have quit yes. So internals and taking barbs makes a bad player... I doubt that mate

Does it make you a good player ? I doubt that also. It just means you gettin unopposed villas