First few villages have been nobled

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
Exactly Ballerond, I have a co player, this account Scavs, and farms 24/7 I've spent no PP and im rank 86 on the world. there are gonna be players better than me 100%.

But anyone in the top 25 trying to fool anyone they have spent no PP, hasn't played the game long enough.

BigHugh

Reaction score
Im actually not Hugh, Eriswell admitted to at least 3k vs 15k earlier, I know 4 other people in the top 25 who have at least spent 3k PP, so.. its at least 1/5th in math terms that I know have spent over 3k.

Well I can speak from my own experience and I have spent less than 3k.

But you are still saying that "everyone" means "1/5"?

Lionheart123

Reaction score
PP doesnt win you the world.. activity and patience wins it. Any clown with pp can get top.. look at me! lol

I think people underestimate how much pp is spent here. I know for straight facts its close if not over 300k just by going whats been on the market in my K and knowing the other 3 K's arent far behind

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
This is why no-one visits the forums.

You are ahead of 3 players who have out scav'd you, and have spent pp. and you gonna still front like this hugh?

Fine, we can end this specific convo here.

Not Aqua

Reaction score
This is my first world back here and I didnt realise what scavenging was until 3 days in lol Im massively behind already lol oh well, this will be a trial world and wait for the next one!

BigHugh

Reaction score
As someone who played the game 10 years ago when the PP functions that exist today was not introduced, I take pride in showing that it is possible to be top 25 early game without spending a shitload of money/PP on the game. That being said, early game matters very little in the end.

But yeah if people are having a hard time when everyone is not agreeing with their opinion, then obviously a public forum is probably not the place to be.

Not Aqua

Reaction score
Yes its definitely a long haul game, which is good as its like an investment. Im from W35 on .net so was like 11 years ago when I was here. Theres been a few changes and is a slow learning game. I feel theres plenty of PP farmers here.

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
Hugh, im not doubting you, but I know 5 people who have spent at least 3k pp, who have gathered more than you have 580k gathered since the world started and have spent 3k pp. So I am not hating you, just don't believe you.

BigHugh

Reaction score
Alright fair enough mate, if you don't believe me there not a lot for me to do.

All I can say is that me and Eriswell spent quite some time to figure out a way to stay competitive whilst spending less PP. We were topping the scav rankings early, which made it possible to invest in our villages early, and these are the investments that has put us in front of some others.

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
Yeah your start up is great no dispute, I just find it hard to believe you are Top 25 without 3k pp, effectively with Eris admitting to 3k in the suggested comment of his post between 3k vs 15k, then I know 5 people who have 3k in top 25, and you want to legit say you are there without it?

Fair play geez, I don't buy it without proof, but it is what it is.

Fryzor

Reaction score
Damn you are hella wrong mate.

Turns out if you just run some calcs and use your brain early game is hella easy without a PP boost of the size you are mentioning.

Let’s be honest here, you’ve used the market over 500 time’s already... and you’re telling us that’s not through buying res for pp stop kidding Yourself.

BigHugh

Reaction score
I have used the market 567 times. I could provide ss of that, but why bother, doesn't matter too much to me.
So that is around 600PP. Obviously there is more PP spent than just the market. The premium functions obv costs some, and then there is the occasional spend in HQ.

I'm not saying I don't use PP, I just say I'm below 3k. I don't wanna talk about other players too much, but it is possible Eris has spent more PP than me. He is also ahed of me with a good 12-36 hours.

All in all, my goal is to shed some light on the fact that it is possible to play on a competitive level without spending huge amount of PP. Anyone here knows that 2k pp easily could be made by farming for some days.

That being said, I don't disagree with people using PP. They are functions within the game and there for everyone to use. At least now the game is somewhat balanced, since you don't have to spend money, you could just farm on another world.

But I highly dislike the way the game has developed. Like someone said above, the worlds used to be way slower and you couldn't just buy a good start.

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
If you do 567 x 64pp then you'll see potential. But if you'd bought that much you'd be 3-4 villages by now, you don't have too, but you have to prove you've not used 3k pp. Because you have been out scavved by 3 people who have spent 3k pp and you still want to say you are above them without that PP?

where is your resource coming from Hugh?

BigHugh

Reaction score
Let me teach you some simple math mate.

As my strat was to unlock scav 4 as early as possible, I had that on day 3 I believe. You could clearly see that during the first 3 days I was always top3 in scav rankings, way further than the rest. After that, I rushed to pits.

Now, if I have better pits than the competitors, let's say I make 100 more resources than them each hour. 100x24 (x3 per resource) is 7200 resources. In the start, when 1pp was worth 15 resources, 7200 = 480 PP / 480 market transactions. Now I feel the need to clarify - the 100 above is just an estimate to simplify things and make it easier to understand.

And since I used PP in the start, I believe I managed to keep this advantage longer, and get my pits and units high enough to make my villa sustainable without any steroids.

Do you understand it now?

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
I understand it, but are your pits higher than 25/25/20 with 30k less scav a day for the last 4 days?

Deleted User - 896972

25 pits? Pfff bit low ;)

Yes I've spent 3K PP but I didnt spend anything really after day 4 or 5 because I didnt need to. The rest of my PP went on boosting scav at the start to, as like Hugh said to get that initial boost in scav income and in the HQ for shorter times/cheaper buildings.

Scav 4 for me was unlocked on day 2 - and yes this is honest. It took 2 days, 21 hours to unlock.

There's no skill involved if you have to rely on buying res all the time. It's not sustainable.

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
Eriswell im not disputing you guys don't have a good start up, I just know people who have spent 3k pp at least who are less than you with 1 pit in res difference for your first few days. Then have overtaken you.

I don't believe Hugh hasn't spent 3k pp and is beating people that have and have scavenged the same. Proof or its just talk.