First few villages have been nobled

Deleted User - 896972

I can assure you, he hasnt spent much PP :)

But let's face it, everyone has their own way of playing that works for them. Some do a late build whereas some rush for academy. Some don't spend any PP at all, some spend a bit, some blow through it in the thousands. Each to their own.

The start is important, the middle less so, but at the end of the day.. it's all about the end game and who wins the world. :)

BigHugh

Reaction score
I'm telling you the reason I'm "beating" them is because I was able to upgrade my pits earlier, when my scav was far superior, which led to faster growth in the long haul. Even if they catch up now because they continuously spend PP, they were behind because I got the better start.

This was a pure victory in build order. Not necessarily more skill. Not necessarily more activity. Just a well thought out build order.

Killing Time

Reaction score
As a (very) old player returning as furloughed in RL I sense that all the above shows that things haven't moved on since pay to epeen became a thing with this game.

So first of all let me link you to a guide about splashing the PP to enhance your epeen. https://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/index.php?threads/start-up-guide-for-pp-junkies.25871/

Next. To settle the above note that almost all of those first to noble pop their previous epeen stats on their profile so we can all gasp at their enormous wallets. They will say that this strategy of molesting young barbs so early on is all in the game plan but we really know it is to cover up some underlying issues. Simply put they cannot compete with the way the game was designed to be. Now PP is a feature so is no point ranting about it. The smart epenners wait till the first event comes along and splash the cash then and REALLY get ahead. The others well sad times.

End of the day a few months in and these first to noble folk won't be top three. But hey a profile epeen enhancement is well priceless. No?!

Lionheart123

Reaction score
You see the new rank 2 now that guy has spent a lot of money!
500 resources looted
30k scavenged
Jeez he must have spent an absolute fortune

jaguarr

Reaction score
You see the new rank 2 now that guy has spent a lot of money!
500 resources looted
30k scavenged
Jeez he must have spent an absolute fortune
yeah he doesnt even pp farm , he just spends a lot of money every world and end up getting rimmed

BigHugh

Reaction score
Is it just me or is it a massive waste of time and money to abuse PP without the skill behind it??

I mean at least before if you were a bad player you had to learn the hard way. Now you can just purchase a couple of villas and then get ... well something kinky will happen...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I understand it, but are your pits higher than 25/25/20 with 30k less scav a day for the last 4 days?

Technically correct... as your pits are 25/25/25... Which is not overly convincing that they are making up the for the lack of scavenging (when compared to others)...

Hey ho... arguing about the amount of PP spent is redundant.... It's part of the game and one of many strategies that can be used to grow... but like all strategies, on their own they do not guarantee success...

One thing about Tribal Wars that will never change, players who pin their ego to their ability to farm, scavenging, point whore, etc, etc, in a silly text based game really need to focus more on the 'real world'...

In less time than some players spend starring at the market to buy 15 res Sir Tom raised 32 million pounds...

BigHugh

Reaction score
It baffles me that apparently everyone who plays TW seems to ignore that it is all math early game. It appears most people rushing to aca stops at no higher than pits 20. Pits 20 will give you and hourly income of 530 res / hour. As per your exceptional detective skills, pits level 25 will give you 1127 res / hour. Let's do the math:

So income from pits in 24 hours with level 20: 530*3*24 = 38 160
Income with pits level 25: 1127*3*24 = 81 144
Difference: 81 144 - 38 160 = 42 984

Now you are claiming a 30k scav difference. Which is less than the 43k difference from pits.

Now for the sake of it, let's look at it with the bonuses. Let's say 40% bonus (20% from premium, 20% from flags and pala)

Income with pits level 20: 38 160 * 1.4 = 53 424
Income with pits level 25: 81 144 * 1,4 = 113 602
Difference: 60 178

I don't know what else to say.

Lionheart123

Reaction score
30 pits isnt all its cracked up to be...

Production
Wood3.624 per hour
Clay3.624 per hour
Iron1.702 per hour

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
My small point was that I just didn't believe that Hugh had not spent 3k pp.

Wasn't a grievance with PP, nor strategy.

I just knew of a few with at least 25 pits who had scavenged more and also spent 3k PP - so it was just my lack of belief on the claim of PP spent.

Its a matter we can put to bed anyway, everyone has an opinion that was mine.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
It baffles me that apparently everyone who plays TW seems to ignore that it is all math early game. It appears most people rushing to aca stops at no higher than pits 20. Pits 20 will give you and hourly income of 530 res / hour. As per your exceptional detective skills, pits level 25 will give you 1127 res / hour. Let's do the math:

So income from pits in 24 hours with level 20: 530*3*24 = 38 160
Income with pits level 25: 1127*3*24 = 81 144
Difference: 81 144 - 38 160 = 42 984

Now you are claiming a 30k scav difference. Which is less than the 43k difference from pits.

Now for the sake of it, let's look at it with the bonuses. Let's say 40% bonus (20% from premium, 20% from flags and pala)

Income with pits level 20: 38 160 * 1.4 = 53 424
Income with pits level 25: 81 144 * 1,4 = 113 602
Difference: 60 178

I don't know what else to say.

In an attempt, to defend your claim that you've haven't spent more than 3K pp, you've changed your argument... Jimkurmi has stated that similar positioned players have pits of at least the same level of yours, have scavenging more and have spent more than 3K pp.... your now arguing that your pits are higher than someone that has academy rushed, which is totally irrelevant...

As we all love a bit of maths.... we should all await the maths that prove that your lack of scavenging, when compared to someone with pits, at least as high as yours, hasn't been made up by spending PP...

Edit: Not that anyone cares how much PP you spend... it's just fun poking players ego when they make unsubstantiated claims...

Edit 2: You could always send Jimkuri your account sit and he can check your PP log to prove your claim...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Why continue to play? You won the world already.

Classic 2 showed a perfect example of a player that due to a world setting feck up, had a huge advantage in troops, points, pit levels and resources plundered... a couple of other tribes got together and rimmed the player....

Now, if all the top tribes could just stop huggin... otherwise... I agree, congrates Mr Lion of Heart.... see in you in World 51...

Not at all... There are problems with being this big... I cant attack anyone low points :-( my targets are getting fewer by the day

Spend less PP, or wait 47 days... problem solved... no maths needed...

Ballerond

Reaction score
Not at all... There are problems with being this big... I cant attack anyone low points :-( my targets are getting fewer by the day

I know the feeling, it's really frustrating.

Classic 2 showed a perfect example of a player that due to a world setting feck up, had a huge advantage in troops, points, pit levels and resources plundered... a couple of other tribes got together and rimmed the player....

Now, if all the top tribes could just stop huggin... otherwise... I agree, congrates Mr Lion of Heart.... see in you in World 51...

That is one solution but I doubt anyone will decide to do that since there are very few players in this world and less are joining in each world opening.

BigHugh

Reaction score
In an attempt, to defend your claim that you've haven't spent more than 3K pp, you've changed your argument... Jimkurmi has stated that similar positioned players have pits of at least the same level of yours, have scavenging more and have spent more than 3K pp.... your now arguing that your pits are higher than someone that has academy rushed, which is totally irrelevant...

Nowhere in this thread has Jimkurmi claimed they have the same level pits as me.

I have, since the start of the thread had two arguments for my case:

A: I had way better scav in the start than the rest, which led to me being able to faster get my pits up. Now see here, yes people might have the same level pits as me now, but I was faster with them and has therefor had the advantage of increased resource production for longer.

B: Higher pits will yield more resources than what I might be behind on scav/farm in most cases

I haven't changed position - you just read what you want to read.