First few villages have been nobled

Not Aqua

Reaction score
Mr Bean - Unleashed MOF - JamesB81

All have taken a barbarian. I personally think this is a waste of a noble. I always thought its good to leave the barbs until they are atleast 1000 points to take over. Then again im not a top player, so what do i know lol

Your thoughts?

BigHugh

Reaction score
Well if you rush to noble you might not have the units needed (/the guts) to take a player villa :)

Deleted User - 896972

Congrats to those that have nobled. Congrats to those with deep pockets and want to spend an endless amount of PP to get themselves to the stage quickly.

Each to their own, and good luck.

Not Aqua

Reaction score
Interesting, so Lionheart123 nobled NoLIfeIsBack's village of 800points. By the looks of it, it was quite an easy noble. Low Barracks/Stable level possibly low troop count too. Bit unusual for a Classic player. NoLifeIsBack is also a Classic2 player, alongside a Lionheart360. Coincidence?

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
Plenty of players start a world with intentions unclear or with good intentions but things happen that take them away from the game. Had a quality player in our tribe that we had to let go because he's got too much going on at the moment

Lionheart123

Reaction score
Interesting, so Lionheart123 nobled NoLIfeIsBack's village of 800points. By the looks of it, it was quite an easy noble. Low Barracks/Stable level possibly low troop count too. Bit unusual for a Classic player. NoLifeIsBack is also a Classic2 player, alongside a Lionheart360. Coincidence?

There is only 1 Lionheart and many wannabes. This is my 1st world in a long time. If I'm honest it is a waste of a noble as are all the other noblers... why noble a less than 200point village? lol

I have absolutely nobody near me worth nobling and he had high pits/low troops... an easy village for me to grow quicker and solidify my position

1590346488318.png

Lionheart123

Reaction score
You dont need 15k pp to get to 3-4k points unless you are not farming and buying 15 res for 1 pp
I dont know what would make people pay that low for it... I watched all day everyday and they were buying 15 for 1pp sooo much. Pure madness!

jaguarr

Reaction score
I dont know what would make people pay that low for it... I watched all day everyday and they were buying 15 for 1pp sooo much. Pure madness!
Yeah I know they are wasting pp by buying that low. Would rather join 2-3 weeks later when market will be better and grow a lot fasterwith less pp

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
Damn you are hella wrong mate.

Turns out if you just run some calcs and use your brain early game is hella easy without a PP boost of the size you are mentioning.
Im actually not Hugh, Eriswell admitted to at least 3k vs 15k earlier, I know 4 other people in the top 25 who have at least spent 3k PP, so.. its at least 1/5th in math terms that I know have spent over 3k.

Deleted User - 416005

It is quite impressive seeing how TW has advanced through all these years. My first world was like 12 years ago I believe, not in UK servers. World has been open for, what, 10 days? And we see someone having a 6k point village and 3-4 people has nobled already. Back in the old times, after 10 days, people were still struggling to get over 1.5k points and we were having many low attacks everywhere in the continents.

Now it's just a PP/co-player game. You have PP (at least 5K) and 2-3 co-players to keep their red eyes open all 24hrs?
You can easily get ahead. Big time. Without knowing any simple strategy.
Can you win the world? That's a different story.