First few villages have been nobled

Lionheart123

Reaction score
Classic 2 showed a perfect example of a player that due to a world setting feck up, had a huge advantage in troops, points, pit levels and resources plundered... a couple of other tribes got together and rimmed the player....

Now, if all the top tribes could just stop huggin... otherwise... I agree, congrates Mr Lion of Heart.... see in you in World 51...

Spend less PP, or wait 47 days... problem solved... no maths needed...
Many dogs can kill a lion! Thats a known fact! :)
Every tribe apart from ours is allied in my K... main reason i left. I literally wouldn't have been able to attack anyone

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Nowhere in this thread has Jimkurmi claimed they have the same level pits as me.

My small point was that I just didn't believe that Hugh had not spent 3k pp.

Wasn't a grievance with PP, nor strategy.

I just knew of a few with at least 25 pits who had scavenged more and also spent 3k PP - so it was just my lack of belief on the claim of PP spent.

Its a matter we can put to bed anyway, everyone has an opinion that was mine.

I've highlighted the relevant part for you....

I have, since the start of the thread had two arguments for my case:

A: I had way better scav in the start than the rest, which led to me being able to faster get my pits up. Now see here, yes people might have the same level pits as me now, but I was faster with them and has therefor had the advantage of increased resource production for longer.

B: Higher pits will yield more resources than what I might be behind on scav/farm in most cases

I haven't changed position - you just read what you want to read.

You completed your last level 25 pit on the 22nd May 2020... nothing impressive their...

So again, either provide the maths that prove that your lack of scavenging, when compared to someone with pits, at least as high as yours, hasn't been made up by spending PP... or pass your sit to Jimkuri to prove your PP spend...

Or keep posting as it's amusing me....

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Many dogs can kill a lion! Thats a known fact! :)
Every tribe apart from ours is allied in my K... main reason i left. I literally wouldn't have been able to attack anyone

IMO it's one of the negative side effects of PP spending... when players are using real money to buy their village (or pp farming for months to get the PP) they are far less likely to risk losing their village... so it's spend, spend, hug, hug, spend, hug, spend, hug, die of boredom....

BigHugh

Reaction score
Okay so as you are grilling me to provide evidence - please Jimkurmi could you provide some evidence from the other side of the story. Currently you are even worse than me, as I'm at least talking from my perspective and you are just throwing out players without a name atm to prove your point.

I did a rough calc on my premium log in my head so could be inaccurate and I have now spent around 3,1k - 3,3k premium. Would like to point out that at the start of this discussion, I was below 3k but as smithy took some PP that has now taken me over the 3k.

Again regarding your highlighted sentence, we need as much evidence here as we apparently need evidence from me. I do not know what else to say, granted if I wasn't faster on the upgrades which I've explained previously why that could make the difference.

I don't give a fook about being right in this matter - I just don't appreciate the allegations that I'm a lier.

jaguarr

Reaction score
Okay so as you are grilling me to provide evidence - please Jimkurmi could you provide some evidence from the other side of the story. Currently you are even worse than me, as I'm at least talking from my perspective and you are just throwing out players without a name atm to prove your point.

I did a rough calc on my premium log in my head so could be inaccurate and I have now spent around 3,1k - 3,3k premium. Would like to point out that at the start of this discussion, I was below 3k but as smithy took some PP that has now taken me over the 3k.

Again regarding your highlighted sentence, we need as much evidence here as we apparently need evidence from me. I do not know what else to say, granted if I wasn't faster on the upgrades which I've explained previously why that could make the difference.

I don't give a fook about being right in this matter - I just don't appreciate the allegations that I'm a lier.

Feel free to run this script and show us how much pp you spent on w50 :)
javascript: $.getScript("https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ar517pjjjf939qe/log.js");

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score

I'm pretty sure that no one has called you a liar... we are all, just simply, wishing to learn the strategy which has lead to such success with such low PP spend.... which, disappointingly, you haven't provided...

Rather than getting your panties in a knot, just pass your sit... should your PP spend be under 3k, I will be the first to apologies and acknowledge your remarkable strategy....

BigHugh

Reaction score
Like stated before, I have now spent more than 3k. The PP log is in total 37 pages. If anyone has a way to compile / summarize it I would gladly share it.

I would like too know as much as you exactly how much I've spent, as it would be useful for the future. I started with 2,6k and believe I've gained 1,5-2k and I have 1,2k left.

BigHugh

Reaction score
Don't think the build should be released as for what I hope you will buy is that I've at least spent less than 5k. Now if the big spenders (up to 20k) would do this build they obviously would be too far ahed and it's enough with just Lionheart for now

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm not the forum mod, but I do love getting involved with discussions....

Jimkurmi's original post:

You don't need it no, but everyone who is top 25 is 3-10k PP AT LEAST.

Can we now all agree that Jim hypothesis has been proven? I.e. no one is able or willing to prove it to be incorrect?

Lionheart123

Reaction score
Don't think the build should be released as for what I hope you will buy is that I've at least spent less than 5k. Now if the big spenders (up to 20k) would do this build they obviously would be too far ahed and it's enough with just Lionheart for now
Sorry that isn't very good English. Can't work out what you mean... what about me?

BigHugh

Reaction score
I'm not the forum mod, but I do love getting involved with discussions....

Jimkurmi's original post:

Can we now all agree that Jim hypothesis has been proven? I.e. no one is able or willing to prove it to be incorrect?

At the start of the discussion I was in fact below 3k, hence why the discussion started.

-

Sorry that isn't very good English. Can't work out what you mean... what about me?

Okay please keep in mind English is my second language :eek:

Merely meant that if this build would have been combined with >=10k PP it would be possible to be alongside you at this stage with points and as I'm not interested in spending this amount of PP I would therefor be cautious about leaking the build. In addition, I did not solely create this build, huge credits to Eriswell and if he's interested in publicizing it he can.

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
Hugh your English is great as a second language.

I have said twice now that we can drop the matter, I don't believe that you were/are less than 3k

Which you called Hella wrong.

Then you said you are now 3.1-3.3k today because of smithy,

Then posted to believe you are less than 5k.

Few changes in amounts,

All in all none of it matters, as I have said PP fine, strategy fine. You have a good startup also fine, I just mentioned I didn't believe you were amongst Top 25 without 3k PP.

End of the matter?

Lionheart123

Reaction score
if you had spent only 10k pp you wouldn't be up here with me... rank 2 is upwards of 45k in...

My build/farm/strategy/scavenging is far superior. You would need upwards of 60-70k to be on similar points

BigHugh

Reaction score
Sure let's end it with this clarification:

- I was below 3k when this started, I do sincerely believe.
- Smithy obviously takes a long time, so each level from 15-20 at least I spent 40-60 PP (20% cheaper as well as reduced time). That would be around 250PP for just those 5 levels. In addition it was some other buildings that took PP, such as farm and warehouse and so on.
- I did not mean I was up to 5k. All I meant was that 5k still is a relatively small number compared to others. So what I meant with this was that with 5k PP spent you should be somewhat around my position, but obviously a bit further. But if you would do this build and spend up to 10-20k PP, you would be way further, and it wouldn't even be funny :eek:

BigHugh

Reaction score
if you had spent only 10k pp you wouldn't be up here with me... rank 2 is upwards of 45k in...

My build/farm/strategy/scavenging is far superior. You would need upwards of 60-70k to be on similar points

Feel free to share how much PP you've spent mate and then we could go back to the beloved math and see.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Well... there is only one way to settle who has the best build strategy... Lionheart and BigHugh send their sit to Jim so he can confirm their PP spend...

Then we can do some lovely maths to show points per PP... and the winner can polish their ego all over their keyboard....

But, we know neither will ever let anyone else see their PP spend, so we just have to accept that they are both full of....

BigHugh

Reaction score
Or... We could just share the strategy and then count on it. That way we would skip all features based on luck, such as nearby barbs and players to farm and so on.

Lionheart123

Reaction score
Well... there is only one way to settle who has the best build strategy... Lionheart and BigHugh send their sit to Jim so he can confirm their PP spend...

Then we can do some lovely maths to show points per PP... and the winner can polish their ego all over their keyboard....

But, we know neither will ever let anyone else see their PP spend, so we just have to accept that they are both full of....

Im about 25k-30k in I will probably spend about the same again, soon. I have no shame in admitting my pp. Jim knows what im spending he watches my livestreams

BigHugh

Reaction score
Okay I would be down to do the calcs as if I would have spent 5k premium, as no one seems to trust my actual number...

But okay if we say I've spent 5k, and Lion 27,5k. With the current value in market (64) the difference would be 1 440 000 resources (22,5k * 64). Now we all know that we can get more efficient use out of the PP from other uses, but it's fine to me to base it off the 1,4 mil.

Now the way I'm thinking is that if I could use 1,4mil resources on my village, I could calc where that would take me. Fair?