First few villages have been nobled

Lionheart123

Reaction score
Okay I would be down to do the calcs as if I would have spent 5k premium, as no one seems to trust my actual number...

But okay if we say I've spent 5k, and Lion 27,5k. With the current value in market (64) the difference would be 1 440 000 resources (22,5k * 64). Now we all know that we can get more efficient use out of the PP from other uses, but it's fine to me to base it off the 1,4 mil.

Now the way I'm thinking is that if I could use 1,4mil resources on my village, I could calc where that would take me. Fair?

Also add in my mines are 30... my farming is at least 30/40k a day better... My scavenging at least 70k a day better... oh and my 2nd village mines are now almost 27...

BigHugh

Reaction score
That wouldn't matter though? As you've used your increased income for upgrades already so to say. All we need to do is calc on the additional resources from the premium.

And your scav is 35k a day better buddy...

Unleashed MOF

Reaction score
Okay I would be down to do the calcs as if I would have spent 5k premium, as no one seems to trust my actual number...

But okay if we say I've spent 5k, and Lion 27,5k. With the current value in market (64) the difference would be 1 440 000 resources (22,5k * 64). Now we all know that we can get more efficient use out of the PP from other uses, but it's fine to me to base it off the 1,4 mil.

Now the way I'm thinking is that if I could use 1,4mil resources on my village, I could calc where that would take me. Fair?

Nah, thats not fair. I highly dout Lionheart123 bought 64 res for 1 PP. Also you would need to calc for reduced building time. You can´t just add 1.4m res to your current build, would be way off.

BigHugh

Reaction score
Come up with a better way.

I've so far said that we could either compare build order, or we do it that way.

Else we drop it, but I would think it was funny to compare but the choice is yours.

BigHugh

Reaction score
The thing is 1PP in HQ on for example timber level26 is worth 330 resources. So my idea would probably heavily favor Lionheart but sure.

Killing Time

Reaction score
Very amused by this thread. Thank you all.

So just making sure am clear in my head, as am old and forgetful these days, allegations of silly PP spending have been uttered. Eats lots of Pies Hugh is cross that his spend of between many and heaps is being eyebrow raised at. Lionheart has spent so much he cannot attack anyone due to morale issues and Jimkurmi is awaiting sits so this could all be put to bed AND there is a super duper PP spend build guide out there which is amazing but not as amazing as Lionheart's but this just seems to be spend a lot more than anyone else. Have I missed anything. Oh yes Maggie is a superb pot stirrer and Booky should amend her profile. Awesome work.

Pulls up chair. Opens wine and looks forward to an evening of entertainment. Fluffs up cushion and settles in...:p

BigHugh

Reaction score
Yeah this is fun aint it

Very few better ways of just waiting for a Tuesdays to be over whilst trying to survive a hangover that probably will last a couple of days anyways... Let have the damn comparison ay

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
There are far too many external influences to be able to say:

Now the way I'm thinking is that if I could use 1.4 mil resources on my village, I could calc where that would take me. Fair?

As TW is about to storm twitch (rumours have it that Ninja is in talks with TW to switch from fortnite to TW and Mixer are already regretting spending their money on Shroud and not Lionheart) the only truly fair way to prove, beyond reasonable doubt, who has the best start up strategy is if for both players to simultaneously live stream their World 51 start up.

Both players to be given a 'limit' of 100,000 PP (obviously inno will be happy to sponsor both players as they take the live streaming scene by storm) and the first player to 5,000 points gets to massage their ego until it's too sore and red to touch...

No doubt, the 'challenge' will be so successful that fans will soon be asking for round 2. Xbox and Playstation will go bust as kids all around the world rush to buy PCs (unless of course inno licences TW onto such toys for children) with ridiculously fast internet connections to get that 15 res from the market first....

I, obviously, will demand a percentage of all profits and retire to a tax haven with a lovely beach, recently sold by Richard Branson in an attempt of keep virgins flying...

Or you're just both, peeing into the wind, and neither of you have anything that anyone else doesn't have accept, time, PP and a unnerving ability to watch the market for 48 hours straight without missing a single 15 res...

Last edited:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
When lionheart is live streaming TW Speed with Drake... I'll be the first to eat my words...

Though, I doubt, Lady Gaga will ever know who he is... sadly...

BigHugh

Reaction score
Okay so realized the reason it "wasn't working" for me (the script), was because I tried it on the .net server, so yes - the reason was that I'm stupid. However, I did not see if it was authorized here. So if we could get a confirmation on it being legal, then yes - in order to revive the forums - I could share if people are interested in that shit.

Now I can say, did a rough calc and I do believe I am now up to around 5k spent. So apologies, especially to Jimkurmy, that my self awareness was fkn whack. Big up to you that you questioned me :)

Killing Time

Reaction score
You are only going to get banned if you use a script that interacts with the rally point that can send out attacks/farm runs. Using a script (authorised or not) that merely tots up your premium spend is not going to see you get into trouble.

BigHugh

Reaction score
Realizing I'm pretty much conversing with myself now, but as said before here are proof on PP spent:

Skärmavbild 2020-06-03 kl. 20.16.00.png

Yeah, a bit more than 3k, but would still say 6k is pretty decent for being second to five villas as well as first (fact check) player with more than 3 villas who hasn't nobled a single barb and only one villa <1,5k points (980).

Deleted User - 761394

Realizing I'm pretty much conversing with myself now, but as said before here are proof on PP spent:

View attachment 234

Yeah, a bit more than 3k, but would still say 6k is pretty decent for being second to five villas as well as first (fact check) player with more than 3 villas who hasn't nobled a single barb and only one villa <1,5k points (980).

u wernt first. havnt nobled a single barb and im at 4 villages