Five Players To Watch

DeletedUser

Creating a discussion thread of who you think will be Ten players to watch out for in Uk13.

This could be based on Rank, Loyalty (or lack of), or even just in game skill and good team ethnics.

Finish of with your prediction of who you think will emerge as the worlds Top 5 players.

As thread creator, I'll start, leaving myself out of course:

Assassin222 - He's never far from the Top, a good team player and a very good overall leader. If WiseGuys decide to stick around in this world then he and his tribe will be one to watch.

Four Seasons - Extremely active and has managed to pull a good tribe together. Fresh from coming away from the Classic Server this will be his main world. One to watch.

rodgermi - Played a fantastic start up with Deuce Bigalow in W12 and is another all round good player. If he sticks to W13 (I know he's busy in W11) he'll be another strong contender for top rank.

Alwayslast - Dependent on how W11 fairs for him, he's another player who knows how to accelerate at start ups. A great tribe player, is pro-active in creating ops and does his part for the tribe as well as being a good player.

Gain warnham - Finally, the current #1. I think Gain Warnham will be the overall world #1. Taken early world very quickly and I know he's already ahead of most (not only in points).

Of course things will be likely to change once BP is removed.

My Top #5 in no particular order will be:

Gain Warnham, Four Seasons, Rodgermi, Assassin222, Higgs Boson.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11183

Great thread :)

Im with you on Assassin222, he will stay up there somewhere. Good player, and a decent guy :)

GLHF is another player to watch, i'd expect great/good things from that account.

Four Seasons; he's a decent player, would expect him to stay top 5.

TotallyUnfair if he tries ;) one of the best players i know

Gain Warnham he seems decent.

^^ Thats my top 5... if they all play properly and dont quit :p

DeletedUser

I bet in:
Four Seasons
Higgs Boson
Gain warnham
hitman21
Alwayslast

Greetings,

DeletedUser80

One Hit KO has just joined today with me, I dont think i have ever seen him lower than rank 2 in a world start up.

Theres one for you guys to look out for ;) 2 days late and i bet my village he will be up there sooner rather then later.

Other than that i guess i've not played for so long and play .net over uk so i dont really know many of you guys so will take your word on the ones to look out for

Peace, THKO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wonder whether this list shall change as we progress through World 13.

DeletedUser80

I'm sure it already has in most people eyes, and will change more over the next few weeks, its natural

DeletedUser

First UK world in a while, and I don't see anybody I recognise, really.
I've heard great things about Four Seasons also expect a tribe-mate or two of mine to do well, but that's bias.
GLHF is another I've heard that big things will come from. (Hopefully not an ego.. too many of those on .net).

DeletedUser

ooh been away from uk server a while but from what i hear and see around me i will have a stab in the dark that 1 month from now top 5 will be

1.higgs bosson#
2.four seasons
3.alwayslast
4.Assissin222
5.Gain warnham

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser8105

My 5 players to watch are:

1)Four Seasons - winner of Classic world,has proven that he is a very good startup player.

2)TotallyUnfair - awesome players there,will defo be top if don't quit.

3)Fred Durst - He probably has the most resources looted atm.

4)OHKO - well known good player.

5)Grawler - I met him on uk12 he is definetely the another player to watch,decent total loot.

DeletedUser80

My 5 will probably be quite different from most peoples as i do not know anybody really.

1) One Hit KO - Known him a while and an excellent player when he gives it his all, can be unbeatable when concentrating, started 2 days late but that should'nt hold him back to much.

2) Four Seasons - Not spoke to him, or heard of him but the attention he gets, he can't be a bad player ..... can he?

3) Steyn - Knows what he is doing, a real class player when talking to him and genuine nice guy, with the activity to. Sounds and looks a good player.

4) Assassin222 - Really good guy to speak with, playing for fun but true, looking in a good position and definatly knows what he is talking about. Good player.

5) Alwayslast - Because i ran out of people and everybody is putting this guy

DeletedUser9598

1) One Hit KO - Known him a while and an excellent player when he gives it his all, can be unbeatable when concentrating, started 2 days late but that should'nt hold him back to much.

Biased much?

DeletedUser80

The thread is about players to watch, i beleive he is a player to watch, finding it hard to list others as i do not know many people yet. I think its justified me putting him.