Flags Are they worth it?

Flawless

Reaction score
The Only 2 Major Flags in this world are resources and Recruitment,

I was wondering if the package flag would be any use as if you have a 20% package flag or a 12% resource flag whats better to use when making nobles,
As the 12% resource flag does grant you 1000+ resources extra each hour but the 20% packet flag does reduce the packet cost to 22400 Wood 24000 Clay 20000 Iron...

Discuss Please :)

DeletedUser12290

You can have the reduced packet cost flag in one village, and resources in your others, and then just keep shipping res there...

DeletedUser12290

Well if you had 10 villages, then clearly you'd have 9 with resoruces and 1 with packet cost. At fewer villages it's a bit more tricky.. it depends what % of your total income you're spending on packets.

(((v-1)/v)*.12+1)*P/.8+(((v-1)/v)*.12+1)*(1-P) > 1.12

If true, then you should have the reduced packet cost flag in one village.

V is the number of villages you have, P is the % of res you're spending on packets.

This assumes all vills have equal mine levels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8219

I recently used it to get a noble on time for an attack, kept the +res flag until I had enough res then swapped it out. So yeh that's another potential use of it that you'll almost never need ^^

Flawless

Reaction score
Yeah but then the loss of resources that you get as you have to have the packets on for 24 hrs is significant.

DeletedUser8219

Yeah but then the loss of resources that you get as you have to have the packets on for 24 hrs is significant.

Well yeh the benefit of getting the early noble needs to be pretty significant for it to be worth while

DeletedUser

I remember the days before Flags... and just about everything else.
I remember when I didn't know almost everyone that played this game at one point or another lol

anyhow, resource flags, always. you're talking nearly 24,000 of each resource lost when it's not up. it should only be changed if you need to defend with extra D flag, or need luck flags for attacking.

DeletedUser

Besides the standard flags, the extra population flag can also come in handy:

The extra population flags can also come in handy if your farm is full and you're waiting on the next level to finish or if you want to have an even bigger nuke..

DeletedUser4753

normaly i use recruit/pop/def/coins, and dont care for the others rly

this world is pretty similar except now res trumps the list