Flags - Extra haul capacity vs resource boost

DeletedUser

I was thinking today about these two flags and I'm still undecided on whether I'd prefer to have the extra resource production or the extra haul capacity.
I know that with the bigger haul capacity if properly used and always getting a full haul will bring in more resources than the
extra resource production though thats only if you get mostly full hauls. Whereas the bonus production is constant resource flow that you can always rely on.
So what do you guys prefer ?

DeletedUser

5%+ attack strength reduces troop loss while creating nice big farms :)

DeletedUser4753

I think attack/defense and recruitment flags will be the most useful and prominent flags used.

However on the pure resource acquiring side of things i would say the hauls, unless you are saturated with diplomatic colours.
Due to the huge barbs which can be shaped to 30/30/30 farms a flag what could in theory increase farming by 10% at best is great.

resources + 20% = 2304 per hour which imo would not take too much to trump on such a sizable barb growth world.

DeletedUser

At this stage though barbs arent going to have level 30 mines though

DeletedUser4753

Of course but mines rapidly exponentiate at the top end so at this stage i would still say haul limit trumps res production.
That said, speedy troop recruitment also stimulates earlier level farming.