Fleeto merging into W.A.R?

DeletedUser

Well it looks like Fleeto are merging into W.A.R

They have taken 8 players from Fleeto and they are their top players.

Does anyone know what is happening? Merge?

DeletedUser

Merge? I wouldn't think so.

Classic case of 'Ooh look, my mate joined these guys and he says they're all right, fancy joining 'em?', in my opinion.

I doubt L3mst3r would even want a merge, Fleeto are still looking stronger than ever.

DeletedUser5175

No, If you looked you'd see I was in Fleeto before I started W.A.R with Gix

Some players naturally wanted to join me.

And I like my friends, I know the good players, if they want to stay in the same tribe then there welcome.

Players from all over the K want to join.

DeletedUser5175

They will still be a Top10 tribe tomorrow, there future is in their own hands.

DeletedUser

Once Whizz goes it will be game over for Fleeto.

I dont think they will be alive by the end of today. shame though, they were a very good tribe.

DeletedUser

They still are.

The fact that they've taken all of this and sustained their rank shows that they may have even been rank 1 material at one point, granted, that would've been through taking in a lot of ex-PG/KT, but evoL did that to an extent too.

DeletedUser

True.

But like Ska said. Him, Cookie and Baldrix have good friends in Fleeto and they will move i recks.

Credit to them though like you said Pushty. They were definitely Rank 1 material.

DeletedUser10079

And they still are a possible candidate
their 3rd its not like their collapsing at a rate of knots

DeletedUser

They are now. They rankings haven't changed. Look at their points.
All going now.

DeletedUser10079

from the moment i sent that post to now they've dropped to 5th -___- darn it
losing 5 members in 10 minutes isn't the best thing to happen.

DeletedUser

Hmmm all the ex PG players who have joined fleeto have said that its just as bad xD

DeletedUser

5th doesn't mean they're out of the running though, they will, however, have to turn things around very soon. We may see another DOGS incident at this rate.

DeletedUser

5th doesn't mean they're out of the running though, they will, however, have to turn things around very soon. We may see another DOGS incident at this rate.

Fleeto and DOGs should merge now. One big happy family. Yay. :3

And then become W.A.R.'s academy, cause academies are so cool. :3

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
I would jus like to clarify, a merge is not taking place. W.A.R is a brand new tribe, combining players from different tribes, in differiant locations. we have only half filled the tribe, if i wanted barb munchers etc. etc., the tribe would be filled the day i started it.