Fleeto merging into W.A.R?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Merge? I wouldn't think so.

Classic case of 'Ooh look, my mate joined these guys and he says they're all right, fancy joining 'em?', in my opinion.

I doubt L3mst3r would even want a merge, Fleeto are still looking stronger than ever.

Fleeto are absolutely looking weaker than ever. Not stronger. Rank 11 is definitely not a high point for them.

DeletedUser

A few of the ex-KTs who joined Fleeto seem to have joined evoL instead... mind you, we're only interested in K44 mainly so meeeeh...

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
instead ade? they would have to been invited first to W.A.R, for there to be an 'instead'. they had no option only join Evol.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
instead ade? they would have to been invited first to W.A.R, for there to be an 'instead'. they had no option only join Evol.

Think he meant left to join evoL instead of staying in Fleeto. ie. That they agreed that Fleeto is dying.

DeletedUser

No, as in, they left KT, joined Fleeto, left again and joined evoL, then told me that they (Fleeto) were rubbish apparently...

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
i wont comment on fleeto being rubbish. but it would appear something large was amiss resulting in the current situation that the remainder of the tribe finds themselves in

DeletedUser

Fleeto are absolutely looking weaker than ever. Not stronger. Rank 11 is definitely not a high point for them.

At the time of typing the rankings hadn't updated, I just looked, saw rank 3 and came back here.

But yes, I think Fleeto have gone past the point of coming back, shame, I thought they'd do all right. I have higher hopes for W.A.R, assuming GIX and Ska can hold a tribe together. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7179

Merge? I wouldn't think so.

Classic case of 'Ooh look, my mate joined these guys and he says they're all right, fancy joining 'em?', in my opinion.

I doubt L3mst3r would even want a merge, Fleeto are still looking stronger than ever.

One massive mistake that fleeto made was kicking active strong players because they didn't necessarily talk too much in the forums! Which lets face it with all the nubs about gets quite boring! The fact that several tribes offered spots to some of these players shows their pedigree!

Once they had depleated their numbers and some of these members joined war along with others knowing the quality of these players andthe failures in Fleeto it was only natural that people would want to follow these good players into a stronger tribe!

But this doesn't mean that WAR just opened the flood gates and let them in! Only the best were selected and allowed to join the ranks!

Thats the way I see it anyway!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The fact that several tribes offered spots to some of these players shows their pedigree!

Other tribes being willing to take your members proves they're good? :lol: More like proves nothing, most tribes have incredibly low standards when it comes to recruitment.

DeletedUser

Other tribes being willing to take your members proves they're good? :lol: More like proves nothing, most tribes have incredibly low standards when it comes to recruitment.

is that why you always form your own tribe then, nauz? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5175

Very educational Nauz, do you have any more sweeping statements for us?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
is that why you always form your own tribe then, nauz? :icon_wink:

I very rarely form my own tribe. And when I do, that would have more to do with my refusal to be led by leaders worse than myself. I am not what I consider to be a good leader, and have admitted as much in the past. So for me to join a tribe led by a worse leader than myself would require being in a tribe where I didn't respect the leader, which is something I am unwilling to join.

Very educational Nauz, do you have any more sweeping statements for us?

Try disproving a generalization before arguing that it's wrong just because it is a generalization, because believe it or not, some generalizations are actually accurate.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think he might of meant that the players refused invitations to other tribes, although this isn't so much of a good thing as much as something you would generally expect.

DeletedUser5175

Try disproving a generalization before arguing that it's wrong just because it is a generalization, because believe it or not, some generalizations are actually accurate.

Nauz . . . try reading a post before you attempt to flame it :)

Spot where I am disproving you? Your statements so general they'd be little point trying to disprove it. Maybe if you put more effort into saying something rather than being so sweeping and non specific they'd be a point in taking your post seriously and seeing if it should be disproved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nauz . . . try reading a post before you attempt to flame it :)

Spot where I am disproving you? Your statements so general they'd be little point trying to disprove it. Maybe if you put more effort into saying something rather than being so sweeping and non specific they'd be a point in taking your post seriously and seeing if it should be disproved.

He insinuated that Fleeto had lost good members (which they may have) and said it was obvious because the members that left were able to join other tribes. My point was that nearly any half-decent player can get into a high ranked tribe. Getting into another high ranked tribe doesn't prove that you're good, or that whatever tribe you previously left lost out on anything when you left. (And I do mean you in a general sense, not specifically YOU.)

DeletedUser7179

Yeah in general this is the case that people can get into good tribes! with little effort! My point was not that, it was more that myself for example, when i was kicked from Fleeto for not posting enough in the forum I was contacted by 5 top 10 tribes to join. If a payer is rubbish and has lowish points like I did at the time this wouldn't happen?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
If a payer is rubbish and has lowish points like I did at the time this wouldn't happen?

Generally low-ish points is all te evidence that is needed to determine you are rubbish. Though by low-ish I mean low-ish considering start date, not necessarily the rest of the world. ie. 5,000 points when your 15x`15 averages 800 is good points even if rank 1 is 100,000+ points.

DeletedUser

Yeah in general this is the case that people can get into good tribes! with little effort! My point was not that, it was more that myself for example, when i was kicked from Fleeto for not posting enough in the forum I was contacted by 5 top 10 tribes to join. If a payer is rubbish and has lowish points like I did at the time this wouldn't happen?

Which 5 top 10 tribes? Being top-10 doesn't make them stellar. At this current moment in time, only 4 tribes are really worth consideration.

1. evoL
2. W.A.R.
3. Pandas
4. CoDeD

Now I know evoL didn't ask you to join (whether we'd let you join in neither here nor there). I doubt Pandas would let you join (though I accept I could be proven wrong, but Pandas would lose caste if they did so). W.A.R. obviously invited you, I don't know whether you asked them or they asked you. Idk what CoDeD have done.

Any other tribe that "asked" you to join isn't a very good tribe at all (at least, not yet).