Fleeto merging into W.A.R?

DeletedUser

I invite bad players to my tribes all the time. Strategically though. Being in a tribe, even a good tribe, does not make you a good player.

DeletedUser

Good riddance to fleeto.
Cookie-Monster on 14.10. at 10:53
I'm Sorry That I Have Had To Dismiss You From The Tribe.

As You Are Aware Fleeto Is Going Through A Transitional Period At The Moment, And We Feel We Need To Let Those Members Go Who Are A Bit Far Away To Contribute, As We Want To Work On One Continent At A Time.

I Am Thankful For All Your Efforts For Fleeto During Your Time Here, And I Hope You Find A Tribe As Good As For You To Work In. Some Other Tribe Will Highly Benefit From Your Team Play.

The Council Have Been Speaking About This For A Short Time Now, And Feel It Was The Best Move To Make At This Present Time.

Regards,
Cookie

DeletedUser

Not particularly, I had already quit... I was however annoyed with the decisions pertaining to the other two members who got that letter that intended to continue to play. That's not the image of a tribe that I would expect. I never got the same vibes from Fleeto that I got from other tribes I have been in over the years. I see why ska and others felt the need to leave.