Flirty Fishing

DeletedUser10869

music maestro music!

Well Uk12 so far has been a bit ho hum for most of us? Ok we had the Ruffus foray into diplomacy but not really new and was just a minor interest item up in the NE of the world.

But I have heard a faint rustle in the wind, a murmur in a down at heel pub (not that I frequent such places!) and a note stuffed under my door....

Is Uk12 about to get interesting?!

Has a Rehab leader tried to sell his tribe out?!

Will the tribe he has spoken to see it for what it is?!

Will they accept anyway or would they do the honourable thing (lol is a tribe eat tribe world out there!)

Are the three headed clowns ankles prettier than we all thought?! :icon_eek:

Are they innocent in all this?

Is it all just a rumour based on nothing more than a quick chat and nothing else?

Anyway if I was a minion in Rehab and not had a tap on the shoulder from one of the leaders would I be

A: worried?

B: paranoid?

C: Chortle and bury head in the sand?

Finally, even if rebuffed if any of the above is true who would still follow one such as this?!

My my Uk12 are you about to become interesting?

DeletedUser

Cool, bout time it got more interesting.......was starting to fall asleep.

DeletedUser6796

I am glad that there is a rustle of half-whispered allegations on the boards for us to snatch at like wisps of smoke. It gives us all something to do whilst waiting for troops to return.

And this this is a masterpiece of vapour. Thanks Jo!

DeletedUser

I disliked the leadership style (Laissez Faire - lack of leadership), it never felt so much as a tribe as a group of individual players who would occasionally chat on Skype, my bet is on LoL winning this world, probably with FAF and ADDICT surviving the longest.

DeletedUser

interesting OP jo :)
Today is Tuesday I reckon by Thursday morning we will see a declaration (or two)

Interesting times indeed

W12 needs a bit of something to liven it up :)

DeletedUser

I disliked the leadership style (Laissez Faire - lack of leadership), it never felt so much as a tribe as a group of individual players who would occasionally chat on Skype, my bet is on LoL winning this world, probably with FAF and ADDICT surviving the longest.

Dont rule out the zimmer frame warriors, GOM.

DeletedUser

Can't say their stats look particularly impressive and it seems a bit late for having a tribe primarily of players new to the world, but I suppose we'll see.

DeletedUser

Can't say their stats look particularly impressive and it seems a bit late for having a tribe primarily of players new to the world, but I suppose we'll see.

Ah, things arent what they seem........whilst the tribe only reformed yesterday, they are far from new to this world.

These are the players who pushed GODS to disband.

DeletedUser

Oh they had plenty of D, they were just over confident, because they thought they were special..........and yes, being at war has stunted growth somewhat. However, dont write them off, they'll surprise you yet.

DeletedUser6796

I like Wispas.

Even their velvet chocolatey goodness seems like asbestos compared to the ability of some tribes to stick together when the heat is on. Sometimes one can even sense that the polarised divide between the rank & file members and the illustrious leadership would collapse under the strain of a mild Bank Holiday Monday.