Fluffy's Party

DeletedUser10297

I've got it!.......the 'party' is the one W1N hope to be celebrating soon on Uk1.........'fluffy' is the secret name of their inner council......the fluffies....and only like minded people are invited........guess that rules me out

Just a theory lads....based on hearsay and rumour

Omega :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser10297

...............strange that, because I always thought KnK were a bit on the fluffy side..........no offence intended

DeletedUser10297

Still I wouldn't mind an invite..............If for no other reason than to meet this 'fluffy', or fluffies?..............yes I can see it now, a gathering of the fluffies!! (on second thoughts)

DeletedUser10297

much like the contents of your posts then ;-) no offence intended :icon_biggrin:

Lol....................so does that mean your a fluffy or not.........and more importantly, do I get an invite

DeletedUser10297

I've not got an invite, but I know where it is ;-)

So I guess it's got nothing to do with KnK...........and as much as it pains me to say it, I couldn't imagine you lot being the 'fluffies' anyway :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

...yet you imply you know where this party is .......?

DeletedUser6603

I can confirm for you omega that this is not a KnK thing, as you can see from the posts in various other world forums, fluffy is known on many worlds......

DeletedUser

Not to me, would still like to know who he is.

Even if it's just some stats...

DeletedUser10297

Fluffy is giving an interview.......sounds like the formation of a new tribe.......go Fluffy........just don't call it the Fluffies though!