Fluffys Party

DeletedUser10297

I think your all guilty of being blind to the obvious, which is that invites to Fluffy's Party will only be sent to the elite of the elite. But who would fit such a bill. This person would surely have complete mastery of the game, coupled with the admiration and respect of their peers.......

Shane has all of these qualities, but alas is far too modest............whilst peter is far too good............Kwapablo has no modesty at all...........and Mikek carries the taint of being an ex-TR man!

DaOscar might be an obvious choice, but blots his copy book by having far too many points on his present world................no the person likely to receive an invite will surely be a superb tactician, never sleep and eat a bowl of TW for breakfast with a dash of milk and sugar................why the type of person who fits this description is right there staring me in the face (I'm admiring myself in the mirror).................ME!

So I will bide my time and wait with confidence knowing that my invite is already in the post

Omega :icon_eek:

DeletedUser10297

....................found the invite, but only the top half............it says 'Fluffy's party, no place for the faint hearted'....and that's it.

Sadly the when and where is missing......??

DeletedUser

I hear it's coming soon to a venue just about decadent, yet fluffy enough, for fluffy to enjoy.

DeletedUser4

[tt]I heard on the grapevine that the party is very exclusive, with a very restricted guest list which is changing all the time....even my invite was revoked :icon_eek: Guess we are all back to square one wondering who will get to go [/tt]