Foiling Of Plans

DeletedUser4147

suttonboynotts today at 10:28
things are coming together nicely we now are allies with ram and were both going to war against limbo friday i dont mess about if anyone is inactive or isnt a team player they get kicked out

N/A today at 10:29
good man, keep me in the loop!

N/A today at 10:30
fyi

This message has been forwarded by N/A.

Caratacus... today at 14:44
Thanks mate

N/A today at 14:53
not that you are going to be that worried. [player]suttonboynotts[/player] is a good guy though so feel a little bad about letting info slip, but hey

Caratacus... today at 15:11
He was kicked from our tribe for refusing to let us sit him when we had a spy. He's a volatile character. I know him from uk3 where he caused quite a few problems.
I'm sure he is a good lad though ive just had two bad experiences with him!

N/A today at 15:13
yeah he seems a bit that way and he gave up the info quite quick on the attacks for Friday considering we do not have diplomacy with them, hence why I do not feel bad telling you. He was a little foolish there but is active and not afraid to sue troops which is more than can be said for some

Caratacus... today at 15:24
Yeah mate I have no doubt he's a good player!

N/A today at 15:24
hows things going your end anyway?

Caratacus... today at 17:13
Fyi

This message has been forwarded by Caratacus....

jpmullane today at 17:31
Declaring war...

It appears our friends in TNB have opted to back-stab their NAP's on Friday. It is but a shame we have intercepted their information, and will now be going to war today. This does make things quite un-even.

Limbo vs TNB, RAM, DAM

DeletedUser4147

also, i apologise, but i have not got a clue how to make it a cool declaration under the circumstances :icon_cry:

DeletedUser8288

so need a like button for TW...

see we've had to connact with TNB? is this just a clever plot to disguise there real targets? lol

DeletedUser

so need a like button for TW...

see we've had to connact with TNB? is this just a clever plot to disguise there real targets? lol

I doubt it. Why would it be clever to go to war on this world? Lose your troops and it is a pain in the A** to build back up.

DeletedUser4147

Yeah Taco! did pick on us :(, we got enemies in every direction it seems :icon_sad:

The New Breeds, or TNB, didn't launch them attacks on friday it seems, but i thought i'd do some of my own attacks for you guys to see :icon_neutral:

Reza2011 <- Kicked from TNB once cleared

Fatboy 1066 <- Baron, i think?

Fatboy 1066 <- Thought he might try to re-build :icon_wink:

Trev1975 <- Another one bites the dust....

DeletedUser

Yeah Taco! did pick on us :(, we got enemies in every direction it seems :icon_sad:

The New Breeds, or TNB, didn't launch them attacks on friday it seems, but i thought i'd do some of my own attacks for you guys to see :icon_neutral:

Reza2011 <- Kicked from TNB once cleared

Fatboy 1066 <- Baron, i think?

Fatboy 1066 <- Thought he might try to re-build :icon_wink:

Trev1975 <- Another one bites the dust....

....runs off to noble all those villages ;)

DeletedUser4147

I don't know why i told you that btw, or showed you my clearing of someone in PM. You were meant to be the enemy :lol:

ahh-well, have fun with the new villages, and i'm glad my nuke (the indestructable one that it was) has done good for some :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I don't know why i told you that btw, or showed you my clearing of someone in PM. You were meant to be the enemy :lol:

ahh-well, have fun with the new villages, and i'm glad my nuke (the indestructable one that it was) has done good for some :icon_biggrin:

yeah im a nasty person! Dont worry though, GLHF managed to noble that village you showed me before i could finish nobling it :(

DeletedUser8105

Oh,I'm so sorry,but anyway I have a nice 75p village,already cleared near me,you can go for it ;)

DeletedUser

Ballerond what are you doing!? All the barbs belong to us! :icon_surprised: