For Teh Lulz (4LulZ?)

DeletedUser

I'm going to keep this basic and hold all the fancy statistics, memes and videos. I am planning, given the right circumstances, to come back to speed in 2 weeks after my break. As I've noticed that not a lot of ~MYR~ members seem to play anymore unless it's an important round that I would give leading a tribe properly a go.

I'm hereby creating my tribe 4LulZ? - For Teh Lulz. I'm sure some people would of seen me play under this tribe name before so it's now becoming a thing.

I believe I have what it takes to stand my ground against some of the best this server has to offer and I'm willing to help train anybody that wants to give this a go. Please note: I will still be playing with ~MYR~ during torny rounds.

Member list:
-Obsession ; Leader
Potato Will Potate
PureEnhanced

(that's all :'( so far)

Requirements:
Skype - Skype is a must, microphone preferred for the best possible communication.
Friendly nature - Banter is a must. You need to be able to get along with everyone around you and work together as a team. Laughing at each others mistakes will also be a thing xD
Good grasp of English - English doesn't have to be your mother tongue but to understand it is essential. We need to be able to work together and English will be the main focus of communication.
Willing to learn - Let's face it - nobody is perfect. People know more than others and sometimes one person knows tricks that others may not know. I require you to be willing to take new information with an open mind and if it helps, it helps.

All applicants to be trialed before being accepted.

Please no judge </3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also I need somebody to make me a COA. Plawks contact meh.

DeletedUser

This brings the number of major .uk tribes up to 6. This has to be the most there has ever been?
Look forward to seeing what this new tribe dynamic brings to the server, nice work speedy

DeletedUser

I've got plans in motion. Hopefully things will be done different than before.

DeletedUser

Good :)
Rustle together a good active line-up and we'll have a nice healthy amount of competition on speed for a change. I'll be playing regularly beside Ge from next week onwards. Look forward to seeing you shortly after :)

DeletedUser

It'll probably just be me. Nobody would wanna' play with me xD

DeletedUser13536

Nice to see new tribe coming..Have no time to play these days but when I will who knows..Would like to play with you

DeletedUser

​Yeah dude. Drop me a message when you're coming back and we'll sort something!

DeletedUser

Thanks dude. I've got some people interested but they're more normal world so it's gonna take time to adapt to speed :p

DeletedUser

Keep growing Sam, I'd really like to see more tribes in this community, think it will do it some good and competition is always fun :)