For Top50 players from K 45

DeletedUser8991

Hello.

This is for players who wants to win the prize from this world and also the world. Like you see we have a lot of activity in K45 and tribes changes like weather. I want to talk with all active players and ask them if they want to build a tribe together. Some of you have their own tribes, others are in tribes with noobs and much more. So I want to make a strong tribe based on experience and active players. I know some of you are not agree with this and you don't want to leave the current tribe.

This is just an idea and a project for this world.

But think good before you refuse this. All top 50 players under the same name, under the same tribe. Our chances will grow with 60% to win this world and prizes. The tribe will be free and council,rules and profile will be build by you.

The tribe name will be FUSION with ID FUSION. Why Fusion? Because all of us will join from different tribes under a new name and in my opinion Fusion is the best name.

I wait opinions and ideas, private or here.
Regards,
GM - Game Over - GO
This are just a few words about this project

DeletedUser

My own personal personal opinion as a player on this world and not as a staff member of innogames would be.

Shove it up your hiding place, This is a ridiculous idea, and my betting is your probably a noob looking to lead an elite tribe an I bet you've never even been in the top 50. Tribal Wars Is a great game hence why I have stuck around for years as do many others. However what makes this game is the people you play with, the bonds you build. I have built many 'bonds' over the years good and bad. and love to start a new world and play in the same tribe as an enemy i respected from a previous world, or go head to head with a friend in a rival tribe, manufacturing an elite tribe would not work, you would have no passion amongst your players. Also don't you realise that 99% of the top 50 already know each other on a personal level and if they so wish to do this would do / and indeed have with premades.

BTW - just because they are in the top 50 at this moment in time means nothing.

DeletedUser8991

Me,noob?:)))lol I have more experience than your age. First of all, I don't want to lead the tribe. Second I played on tribalwars.net server. I have played this game since world 10 and I have reached in top20 not top 50 ;).
Also that was just an idea to make a free tribe, where all players know eachother. Like I said I don't want to lead the tribe.

DeletedUser

My own personal personal opinion as a player on this world and not as a staff member of innogames would be.

Shove it up your hiding place, This is a ridiculous idea, and my betting is your probably a noob looking to lead an elite tribe an I bet you've never even been in the top 50. Tribal Wars Is a great game hence why I have stuck around for years as do many others. However what makes this game is the people you play with, the bonds you build. I have built many 'bonds' over the years good and bad. and love to start a new world and play in the same tribe as an enemy i respected from a previous world, or go head to head with a friend in a rival tribe, manufacturing an elite tribe would not work, you would have no passion amongst your players. Also don't you realise that 99% of the top 50 already know each other on a personal level and if they so wish to do this would do / and indeed have with premades.

BTW - just because they are in the top 50 at this moment in time means nothing.

@ Mark21.... Haha, I dont know you...... but have noticed you love a flame :)

Points are valid tho.... Also I dont think I would want to be involved in a Tribe where I know all the other players have decided to ditch their existing tribe at the first opportunity. Not the kind of start I would want when I believe there must be a high level of trust and mutual respect for a Tribe to work!..... Maybe you should change the Tribe tag to refuge... Its the only players this tribe will attract I think.

DeletedUser

@ sgk204 - yes i like a good flame, in fact im a secret arsonist... shhhh

as for ghostmars just because you've played doesn't mean your any good, ask anyone. Its not your age or how long you've played, for the majority of the time, its raw yearning for learning, passion, drive and activity. I have played with many 'elite' players and im sure that 99% will tell you its those that try hardest that succeed. As for tw experience Vs my age that a ridiculous comment, Tribal wars has not existed for 27 years!

DeletedUser

BWAHAHAHahahaaaaaaa.... *ahem* sorry. Were you being serious?

DeletedUser

I wanted to join but im in K55
Skype-emoticons-01-sadsmile.gif

DeletedUser

Ok, it's potentially a good idea but
1. it would probably just make the game too easy
2. points aren't everything
3. the top 50 wouldn't agree to it so you're really looking at maybe 50 from the top 200 or so...

DeletedUser8378

I agree with Mark on this, i cant believe you suggest you have experience and then even posted this.

You want to recruit top 50, not even knowing there history and opening yourself to spies straight away, your mad!!

DeletedUser

Ok, it's potentially a good idea but
1. it would probably just make the game too easy
2. points aren't everything
3. the top 50 wouldn't agree to it so you're really looking at maybe 50 from the top 200 or so...

no it wouldnt :S

I agree with Mark on this, i cant believe you suggest you have experience and then even posted this.

You want to recruit top 50, not even knowing there history and opening yourself to spies straight away, your mad!!

^that

also win scenario will take ages, i doubt a tribe you make now will last untill then

DeletedUser

Me,noob?:)))lol I have more experience than your age. First of all, I don't want to lead the tribe. Second I played on tribalwars.net server. I have played this game since world 10 and I have reached in top20 not top 50 ;).
Also that was just an idea to make a free tribe, where all players know eachother. Like I said I don't want to lead the tribe.

I've played since world 7 and I'm currently rank 17 on my main world.

I'm shite at the game in comparison with many of the people I have played with.

In comparison to yourself (going purely on your posts so far), I feel like a god. :lol:

DeletedUser

This guy made the first tribe I was ever in on w23 rim, and I thought he was awesome.

Funny how things change. :D