FORMAL REQUEST TO END W4

DeletedUser

Hi CM,

This is a formal and open request to end W4 now by changing the end rules to an 80% or dominance 90%, just not 100% as it's taking ages, and morale won't help either. The world is over and I doubt that anyone in WZP has logged in for a while. Find it in your heart to do as a favour and end what has been a wonderful world and which has run its due course. Put it to a vote if you want, the vote will be unanimous.

Kindest regards,
Luca

DeletedUser

As always, this isn't the place to write this message. The only staff likely to read this is me and I don't have any say over in-game matters. Please send in a support ticket.

DeletedUser

A ticket was sent in (not by myself) however I was hoping for some constructive open discussion...

DeletedUser4083

The rate at which you guys have been opping the heckuvaguy account I'm sure that you can get 100% tribal dominance in a few months time :)

DeletedUser

What do you mean with OPing? There are no OPs, we just attack everything red nearby... all are equally undefended...
We went through 10m of mark account in 3 weeks, got heck to half the size, have a ban on nobling any barbs (even the 10k ones)...

We can finish W4 in another month or so - it's just sooo dull!

Dan

DeletedUser7797

yes, it was a bit mean of us, but with the defection of "he who shan't be named" we felt that we had had enough.

DeletedUser

Then hit all delete please - it's really a bit of a drag atm...
we have the discussion ingame with the mods as well...

Dan

DeletedUser6617

Well, there are only 5 of them left now, and about 1200 villages :)
If I am lucky I will reach 10 million points before the world ends lol

DeletedUser

You fate guys must be so bored, at least jluis has seen the light and given up.

DeletedUser6617

Yeah, it is a bit boring. But all in all this has been one of the best worlds I have played. A wonderful tribe and nice people in the enemy tribes as well :)

DeletedUser7797

which 5 are left???

Yes I do believe that this world was mostly "played" in a good fair fashion

DeletedUser6617

scouseseamus
Tizzman1
VAULT101
heckuvaguy
jluisdasilva

These are the remaining 5 players in WZP

DeletedUser

Hey fate guys, still think WZP has the upper hand :) Just 323 villas to go. Just wait for our comeback :)

DeletedUser

yeah we have some ceasefire terms already drafted, anything to stop your comeback :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

WZP have control of the barbs, zombie nukes are headed to all fate villas (remember that fate can't take barbs) :) However, this can be stopped if Luca sends a ticket in stating WZP have won W4 :)

DeletedUser

Only 82 villa's to go - nice work fate and congrats

Who will get the last villa?