Fresh look at the world

• Thread starter DeletedUser2178
  • Start date

DeletedUser2178

Many changes to the world over the last few months, how much longer before the end war?
How will the world be won? by internalling bored players who quit or by genuine overwhelming force and skill by the better side (cough A.F.A) :lol:

Just wanna see who's still reading the external (which is like a ghost town tbh) and what their idea of the end war is gonna be and how long it might be as summer is coming and ive got stuff to do! :icon_rolleyes:

P.s feel free to post funky graphs and cool looking maps!

DeletedUser5582

As you command! A cool looking map! Boom Boom!

globe_zpsxwhcduns.png

DeletedUser12641

jo jo jo jo hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ferret here im still on world 16 on another diferent account now hahahahahahaha
the end battle will be tough in my opinion,
if afa put in the same effort as in previous wars then we will win,
but i think if we take t4h for granted they could surprise us as i feel they do have a few good players and if we dont keep an eye on them we could find trouble ahead
regarding when the war starts it will be in about 3 months i reackon
i do hope that it will be done in good humour and alot of fun as i do get on well with t4h,
jo if you feel like coming back give me a message always got room for you :}
dan
aka the ferret
aka in this world silkgpn

DeletedUser13240

Tbf I doubt anything will surprise/take down AFA... They are just too good for that :lol:.

DeletedUser12641

Tbf I doubt anything will surprise/take down AFA... They are just too good for that :lol:.

fidel your everywhere on all forums
anyway regarding your post anything can happen in a world and alot has in this world
afa have not won anything yet, al
ot of players have gone and yes although i feel deep down we will win i will not be sitting back and taking anything for granted
all it takes is for there to be a hurricane and all internet lost and we lose players etc etc hahahaha
ok a little extreame but t4h will have there plans remember we are allies and have been for a while
we know there are alot of players who will help there tribes out as they did with us,
the first 6 3 months will be vital i think but with 99 percent dominance it will take alot of will power from both sides to stay and take all those villas :]

DeletedUser13240

Well I just couldn't miss out on a thread about my favourite past world (not) :lol:.

True but I highly doubt AFA can be stopped by anything :icon_cool:. And that's coming from the most disliked player of w16 (of the time that I was around).
Not saying you should stand back and watch the fireworks, no... Just play how you've been playing all this time and think of the enemy as one of the many tribes that have been wasted by AFA.

Although I have heard tha T4H are really good :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser13388

Title itself is inappropriate as nothing fresh regards world 16, which is the most stale world l could ever have imagined never mind had the unfortunate misfortune to spend time playing. Mods should have deleted the world 12 months ago as that is around when the last realistic era of what you could class a war game came to an end.

Although initially the diplomacy between AFA and horses could be admired to an extent, the extremes that this has been taken is way too far ruining a world for so many for so long. Now the alleged final war is being crawled to as slow as a crawl in a desert to an apparition to what some expect to be more like a major let down.

All l want out of world now is to attack an account that is actually played and/or has troops, if l can remember where the attack order is done from! Like many have spent money on PP to maintain account and some may see the diplomacy as strong and a job well done l think more both gone and amazingly still playing would consider the world having no winners after such a painfully trudge for so many months. I paid to play a war game, W16 has been far from that for so long that l feel cheated and misinformed;(

So who will win, l honestly gone well beyond caring as any side to gain dominance will have a hollow victory. As for myself, well l paid for a war game, l just want something to attack until either all reds or blues are gone.

DeletedUser13240

I paid to play a war game, W16 has been far from that for so long that l feel cheated and misinformed;(
l just want something to attack until either all reds or blues are gone.

Why don't you just 1v1 or 1v5 people so your not bored. Sure that would be interesting.

DeletedUser2178

Title itself is inappropriate as nothing fresh regards world 16, which is the most stale world l could ever have imagined never mind had the unfortunate misfortune to spend time playing. Mods should have deleted the world 12 months ago as that is around when the last realistic era of what you could class a war game came to an end.

Although initially the diplomacy between AFA and horses could be admired to an extent, the extremes that this has been taken is way too far ruining a world for so many for so long. Now the alleged final war is being crawled to as slow as a crawl in a desert to an apparition to what some expect to be more like a major let down.

All l want out of world now is to attack an account that is actually played and/or has troops, if l can remember where the attack order is done from! Like many have spent money on PP to maintain account and some may see the diplomacy as strong and a job well done l think more both gone and amazingly still playing would consider the world having no winners after such a painfully trudge for so many months. I paid to play a war game, W16 has been far from that for so long that l feel cheated and misinformed;(

So who will win, l honestly gone well beyond caring as any side to gain dominance will have a hollow victory. As for myself, well l paid for a war game, l just want something to attack until either all reds or blues are gone.

Your still paying for it so there must something positive driving you to continue?

DeletedUser13388

Kriztov ... first post response - 'paid' is past not present, thought l should correct as is a difference

2nd post response to 'can't please some people' ... its a game, war game actually and to have a game with so few targets that are dead accounts or troopless in the main is easier than candy from a fetus!! I play the game as advertised as a war game and although was early on for the last 6 to 8 months been anything but. Some have amazingly gone longer, all due to an alliance taken to extremes.

Must go anyhow, think l may need to mass recruit following the loss of a single LC somewhere from farming:icon_redface:

DeletedUser2178

I must admit i have had some moments where i have thought "im off" due to marching across a k to get to an enemy and then "boom" the enemy is now light blue? frustrating but cut my losses and headed south, had some good battles down there......so i guess it depends who you get to fight, the luck of the dice, right place at the right time.

DeletedUser12641

ok well to be honest the diplomacy was massive and well respected by the two leaders, and also for there tribe to follow such rules, shows how much great respect spurs and legend have from there players,
anyone who does not want to play this world leave i have gone pass the stage of caring now,
if you want to leave please leave weather its hitting delete or doing the honourable thing and letting your tribe have your villas,
yes its been a long period of mopping up,
you just cant win people always say on forums its the whole world against us blah blah blah
well world 16 will be just 2 tribes fighting no one can get involved, not one single player will be left bar these two tribes,
it should be a real hard fought battle,
now if people leave once the battle commence it wont be through bordom it will be because they cant cope or real life things have come up and they cant spend the time to tag all the incomings etc
war is only maybe 2 months away which isnt long at all and both sides will be preparing for war and what steps to take,
this is war between alot of friends which is good,
so hopefully A FREINDLY WAR if there is such a thing hahahaha