Fresh Start:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, Im not sure if anyone remembers me Im an old tw player (kinda) but I stopped playing tw about 2 months ago or around that time and Ive come back for a fresh start, so that all does Ive annoyed Im truly sorry.

Also I would like it if some one can update me on whats been happening over the past 2 months or so for example new tribes etc. Even though I was a unteachable player :D and never at brilliant TW, Im really looking forward to the new players and challenges.

Thank you
GoshWeBlessed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No no no sorry its Alex or as most of you guys know me Alexio. :D

DeletedUser

Welcome mate, i'm pretty new so i won't know much about you, and you won't know much about me, i think i may have joined around the time that you left ;)

DeletedUser10790

Hey, I played a round at the same time as you once, i imagine that will happen frequently now

blue

DeletedUser

Hey. cya in game.

still uksc vs slap:D

oh nice ive been looking at past rounds and all i see is Myridons are always first but happy to see slap back, Blue sorry but I dont remember playing againest or with but looking forward to future rounds, and raven ive heard a bit about you :D im intrested to see how you play ingame :)

DeletedUser10790

You wouldnt remember me, you asked me to cat your tribemate in the last second of a round. And i believe i did and got you the win

blue

DeletedUser

You wouldnt remember me, you asked me to cat your tribemate in the last second of a round. And i believe i did and got you the win

blue

That my friend was Will a good friend of mine enemys with turtle wash also a good friend of mine. But mate like I said this is a fresh start for me so forget that round

DeletedUser

I am far better than you period. The only people to argue otherwise I'd imagine is you and Adrian.

I can't be arsed linking to all the times I've owned you because it's utterly pointless. I could beat you simply by smashing my face against the keyboard,

Now get back on topic. I'm willing to forgive Alex, so welcome back.

DeletedUser

Before Abdiladong deleted said:
Loool smash my face against the keyboard? you think your a bad man now huh? your a worthless piece of *poop*, if you think you are strong enough to do that came to my face and do it i bet you will coware away like you do in game big boy, i defeated you even though you had help from your gang bang crew and yet i still won 4 v 1, thats how *poop* you are mate never ask me to donate a village.

Oh my God I LOL'd at that!

Firstly, I never said Smash YOUR face. Lrn2read.
Secondly, you've never owned anyone in a 4v1. Like 4real. Did you mean you've owned someone whilst teaming with 3 other players?
Thirdly, and this is the most important point. I could and would say that to your face. PM if you would like me to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.