Fresh Start:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

LOOOOOOOOOOOL, i never teamed when i owned you and ur PATHETIC SLAP MEMBERS, PROVE IT, show 1 report where i used help from someone else i single handedly owned all of you :lol:

DeletedUser

This thread. Sorry, if you thought you could get away with deleting your post. I'm afraid it was simply TOO epic for it to disappear like that.

DeletedUser

Fairly 100% sure that thread shows you begging for help.

mailwa.png

DeletedUser

That is clearly a different round the round i smashed you on i played SPEED BY NATURE as you can tell by my link, THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID:

you've never owned anyone in a 4v1. Like 4real. Did you mean you've owned someone whilst teaming with 3 other players?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh, ok so we're agreed on the fact that you're a n00b gangbanger. You're right, I'm stupid. Stupid thing to point out.

So you're talking about that one round, when was it a year ago? When I took over someone's account half the size of you with low troops. Wait wasn't I being teamed by you and that other guy, what's his face - Oh Mr offence (Who, lost his entire troop count). Congratz anyway, nice job. Congratulations for your only half victory against me. :icon_rolleyes: Oh and it certainly wasn't a 4v1. I'd explain why, but what's the point? I've already proven what a fool you are.

Like my siggy?

DeletedUser

Who cares if you had half the troops mate, i was all offence and you couldn't tap dat, instead i demolished ur offence and all ur mates= win

DeletedUser

Abdilahia come on man you ruin my thread with matt with out even a hello (facepalm) just ignore the kid, hes a waste of time. (not trying to cause any problems just being honest)

DeletedUser

Abdilahia come on man you ruin my thread with matt with out even a hello (facepalm) just ignore the kid, hes a waste of time. (not trying to cause any problems just being honest)

Mate get used to it, and Matt generally causes arguments for no reason. All you need to do is ignore him lol, although somtimes it is nice to have a go at him :)

DeletedUser

Mate get used to it, and Matt generally causes arguments for no reason. All you need to do is ignore him lol, although somtimes it is nice to have a go at him :)

y u so gud at flamin', evn tho u r new?!

DeletedUser

Just as long as you don't try and steal mine or Daser's prem again, you're welcome to your opinion of me.

UKSC gained another sheep. Seriously, someone count them? This flock is getting out of control.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.