From the darkness and into the light

DeletedUser

Interesting assumption Marek - not miles off. Yes I'd probably agree and say that K26 as a 'squad' in CHE!!! was quite independant. We had our own chat (which was focused on the game and generally regarded as useful rather than the ***p you get in the main CHE!!! chat) - we ran ops independantly and probably most importantly of all, we all speak to eachother on a near daily basis. In my opinion there isn't a squad based in a K like ours. Activity wasn't our issue it was focus. What you fail to remember is that I was duke of CHE!!! but afew weeks ago. I stood down and offered the post back to Roch when he made some quite heavy talk about his loyalty to the tribe. This made me feel that he was probably more enthusiastic about our status in the world than I was. As such I felt he was more suited to the role following on from his break than I was at the time.

I don't think I ran CHE!!! badly but probably didn't have the right time commitment nor drive (tbh) to really push it on. A duke I was not. A custodian would probably be the most appropriate term. One thing however that I have always done is make sure my voice is heard. I voted with my feet. There is nothing wrong or ill about doing so.

I am not a player that will be dictated to, but talk and reason and I will obey. I am not a player that will have orders barked at him. Least of all, I'm not a player to turn a blind eye to a shower of s&%t. Roch knew that at the time, and he knows I won't change my ways.

My moto on my profile is one I live my life by. "The problem is not that man sets his goals too high and doesn't reach them, its that he sets them too low and does." That wasn't the feeling I was getting from CHE!!! of late.

I, and anyone else is entitled to create a tribe to fit our practices and ideologies. I show scorn at anyone that feels otherwise. Especially those that think you have some sort of mental condition that causes it. Thats just pathetic eh :icon_wink:

The Flux is going to be fun, its going to be exciting for its members. We will work hard. We will succeed.

Timmyhill

DeletedUser

Indeed it was, reminiscent of a certain movie I'm somewhat partial too :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We're (UDog) already in the process of doing a quick and painful merge atm so not sure we'd want another in any sort of a hurry ... but I guess we're always open to offers :lol:

Can't wait to see what merge you are alluding to - sounds interesting!

In my opinion there isn't a squad based in a K like ours. Activity wasn't our issue it was focus.

I completely sympathise with your situation. I've been in very similar (if not exactly the same) circumstances before, and all you ever get is more frustrated, and yet you still hold tribe mates as friends, but it could never rival the close bond found in a K squad. Good luck with Flux, with a tight knit group in my eyes it can only be successful.

DeletedUser

Can't wait to see what merge you are alluding to - sounds interesting!

I completely sympathise with your situation. I've been in very similar (if not exactly the same) circumstances before, and all you ever get is more frustrated, and yet you still hold tribe mates as friends, but it could never rival the close bond found in a K squad. Good luck with Flux, with a tight knit group in my eyes it can only be successful.

Thank you.