FULL offensive in 28 days from the begining of the world

DeletedUser11418

Im playing on a portuguese server, it began exactly 28 days ago, also world 28 :p
world 28 is 2x speed, and 0.5 unit speed

Just this morning one of my tribemates recieved an attack from a 16.000 point player with 4 or 5 villages at 4000 points, he recieved a totaly full offensive, How is this possible? 4000 points with a farm at level 30, academy, how can he get enough resources to get that so fast? He doesnt have so many barbarian villages around him he can farm.

To get such a big army in such a small period of time from the begining of the world he had those troops queued CONSTANTLY since he got the barracks / stable.

I got 3 villages 1 with 4000 points with resources at around level 25, farm at around 22, i got full defense with farm level 22 thats about 1500 spears and 1500 swords + wall lvl 20, i got another village with 1500 points im planning on building offensive, but i cant get light cav and axes constantly on barracks recruiting, i farm alot, but i just cant get enough resources for it.. How is this possible, is there any basic or any other info im missing?

EDIT: i did get a bad start on this world, i tried on a diff world with a great startup, couldnt manage to get baracks and stables 24/7 recruiting, and after 2 - 3 weeks i barely had 1/5th of his troops...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser857

He's probably a massive area with small amounts of troops- whether or not he has a lot of barbs "around him" is irrelevant when you're farming on such a huge scale.

On a speed 2 server it is not hard to have so many points and troops at that point with high activity and efficient build order and farming.

DeletedUser4753

Depends what you mean full offense.

Assuming its not a elevated start one can have a full fsrm nuke after 28 days on 2x speed.
But he cannot have a full nuke in every village unless thiers.some rediculas setting I'm not aware of.

If your asking how he would have 1 full nuke in 4 weeks and you do Of its farming.
Efficient farming will give him your farming 10 fold.

By the sounds of it you d started which wont touch o starts for.farming.

But yea 1 nuke in 28 days 2x speed is defo viable and one would not need to cheat to do that.

6 full nukes however is not possible.

DeletedUser11418

yes but he had to have barracks and stables constantly recruiting for atleast 2-3 weeks

this is his map, he has 4 villages now: i have painted some circles for you to see his villages

mapadoquetemfull.png

still not that many abandoned villages close to him,

DeletedUser4753

Ok, good players will have lc in less than 3 days, after 4 days the stable will be non stop on lc, after day 5-6 he will be non stop axes.
Day 12 (getting less accurate) he will be upping or have upped barracks and stable.
A full of player will farm every barb on that map and further, also inactive and small er players who can often be good farm will also be farmed if they are on this map and further.
Even if he is slugglish and after 2 weeks has no troops just a high barracks and stable.
It takes 8-10 days (depends on flags) to recruit a full nuke.
With farming que's are constant and exes res will grow him and gain him the villages whilst maintaining recruitment.
On a 2 speed if.you had a pretty area and where a start up pro its not.so wild that you could be full nuked after 22-25 days.
The key is in the world speed, 2 means faster growth of village and of troops.

Try off starting whilst keeping just a lil d and you will see what I mean on the growth side of things.

DeletedUser11418

Ok, good players will have lc in less than 3 days, after 4 days the stable will be non stop on lc, after day 5-6 he will be non stop axes.
Day 12 (getting less accurate) he will be upping or have upped barracks and stable.
A full of player will farm every barb on that map and further, also inactive and small er players who can often be good farm will also be farmed if they are on this map and further.
Even if he is slugglish and after 2 weeks has no troops just a high barracks and stable.
It takes 8-10 days (depends on flags) to recruit a full nuke.
With farming que's are constant and exes res will grow him and gain him the villages whilst maintaining recruitment.
On a 2 speed if.you had a pretty area and where a start up pro its not.so wild that you could be full nuked after 22-25 days.
The key is in the world speed, 2 means faster growth of village and of troops.

Try off starting whilst keeping just a lil d and you will see what I mean on the growth side of things.

awesome info right there, i now understand that its possible to get a nuke in 10 days at 2x speed, but problem is, i farm alot, and alot, but resources are still not enough, i didnt farm since begining of the world nor conquered my first village has a 3000+point village, i didnt know really much aabout tribal wars, and now i learned and started farming 2 weeks ago, got about 1400 hauled villages and about 1.2million resources hauled, but still its not enough...

DeletedUser4753

Farming with whatever start up will pump your res intake on a grandscsle, if you do off start and build things in the correct order again a dramatic increase.

Many moons ago I did the exact same on my first world, I had read a guide or 2 documenting how you must farm and farm efficiently but I got to lc after a week instead of a rush, got grounded by a guy with 3x my troops and in disbelief mailed him saying how did he pull that off.
He was no pro but walked over me purely because cause he went to lc rush, he did not farm efficiently and did not not follow all the core principles. But purely because his knowledge out shone mine I made it easy for him, lc farming is your first port of call then you refine your ordering and learn the correct methods and order for the situation your in, barbs or non and with practise you will be the dide someone mails n says dude how are you twice my size with 5x the troops, and so tw learning continues :p
Ill be coy n say read my "economy and basics principle" guide I just posted" thier no exactly what to do but if you make sense of my grammar should point you in right ejection, nauz's guide is good also for learning how your situation changes your start up.

Good to see new ppl learning though, playing uk might be of help, ya know language barrier n all ;)

DeletedUser

It's not exactly hard at all to do that with a bit of skill and plenty of farming...

DeletedUser11418

I do farm quite alot these few days, im trying to keep 1hr queue on both barracks and stables on my 3rd village, and see how it goes with resources,

Would anyone of you like to start on a world for 1 week or 2, just to test my startups ?

DeletedUser4753

Test what start ups?

when world 14 starts keep an eye on will(shifty) unsure what name he will play,

Ill stroke his ego a lil and say he's up their with the top start up players, especially if cam is on the acc.
Thiers a few others to keep an eye on but wouldn't want to go cover blowing ;).

I don't imagine it will be another speed 2 world, however if you follow the principles i layed out, and apply experience then thats the sort of pace that can be achieved.

DeletedUser11418

Just now ive went trough the x2 speed world im playing (forums), and one of the top 10 after 5 days had farm level 17, 500 light cav and 490 axes.... This is what im talking about..

EDIT : Or is it a big lie on the forums? hmmm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

Im unsure what ones specific troop counts would equate to after said time on a speed 2, but thats doesnt seem a number thats incomprehensible, activity plus know how and anyone can be that guy.

DeletedUser11418

Im unsure what ones specific troop counts would equate to after said time on a speed 2, but thats doesnt seem a number thats incomprehensible, activity plus know how and anyone can be that guy.

yep, i wish... :/

DeletedUser4753

Well i don't like to brag but in sparring I put neo on his arse all the time, dunno what all the hype is about

"the one" my arse :D

Nauzhror

Reaction score
A full nuke in 28 days on speed 2 is supposed to be impressive? I've done it on day 17 on speed 1 (had academy on day 12 that world as well). I could have 5+ villages all with full nukes on day 28 speed 2. That's not even borderline impressive to have a nuke that fast.

In fact I'd say 'not' having a full nuke by day 28 means you're doing very very poorly.

A proper 24/7 account on speed 2 in a good area is looking at academy on day 7-8, conquer day 8-9, at least one conquer every day and a half from then on, leading to 13+ villages on day 28.

TL;DR: He's half-way to being half-decent, you aren't.

Last edited:

DeletedUser11418

A full nuke in 28 days on speed 2 is supposed to be impressive? I've done it on day 17 on speed 1 (had academy on day 12 that world as well). I could have 5+ villages all with full nukes on day 28 speed 2. That's not even borderline impressive to have a nuke that fast.

In fact I'd say 'not' having a full nuke by day 28 means you're doing very very poorly.

A proper 24/7 account on speed 2 in a good area is looking at academy on day 7-8, conquer day 8-9, at least one conquer every day and a half from then on, leading to 13+ villages on day 28.

TL;DR: He's half-way to being half-decent, you aren't.

Okay then, show me how you do it? Define me a good area, define me how many times, resources and troops you use to farm, when do you start recruiting? do you ever stop recruiting for the sake of a few better buildings?

Im sorry, i barely played tribal wars, so next time a world starts, i challenge you to do what you just said on speed 2. Because academy in a week is totaly NOT possible,

P.S: i want to see you get a academy in 7 days. Prove it to me, or didnt happen

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Who is TL;DR, and who's the you in this statement?

TL;DR = too long, didn't read (ie. summary). The you is the OP.

Okay then, show me how you do it? Define me a good area, define me how many times, resources and troops you use to farm, when do you start recruiting? do you ever stop recruiting for the sake of a few better buildings?

Im sorry, i barely played tribal wars, so next time a world starts, i challenge you to do what you just said on speed 2. Because academy in a week is totaly NOT possible,

P.S: i want to see you get a academy in 7 days. Prove it to me, or didnt happen

I've nobled day 13 on speed 1, that's faster than 1 week on speed 2. Yes. It is possible. Don't talk to me about what is and isn't possible. I have been rank 1 on more worlds than anyone in the history of this game - on any server.

I don't need to join a world to prove it, I can point to twstats to prove it:

http://en51.tribalwars.net/stat.php?mode=settings - W51's Settings - Speed 1

http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.php?page=player&id=8620203 - My W51 Account

First Seen: 2010-07-25 21:41:00

First conquer:

Barbarian village (426|336) K34 1,363 SinE1010 ThE HaLfEaTeN FrIeD MaN [Mafiya] 2010-08-07 23:43:02

I joined the world 6 days late, nobled first despite that, and was rank 1 before and after I nobled.

July 25th 21:41 ST to August 7th 23:43 is 13 days and 2 hours, that's 6 days 13 hours on speed 2.

That is the fastest first conquer on any english world (.net, .uk, or .us), and possibly the fastest on any world on any server, but that does not make it impossible.

Another example that's more recent would be UK10.

1 JChilds Pandas 22.040 5 4408
2 Nauzhror Pandas 17.574 4 4394

Rank 2, 27 days after I started, and I started the world a week late (that's speed 1.5, not 2). The speed 1.5 equivalent of 28 days on speed 2 = 37 days:

3 Nauzhror Pandas 37.624 8 4703

Weak-ish start, only 8 villages as opposed to 13+, but that account was nowhere near 24/7, and the numbers I listed in the opening post were stated as expectations for a proper 24/7 account.

Last edited: