Funny attacks and successful defences

DeletedUser

I have had a fair few incoming today due to a small op from mainly 1 player in DWF, B-eating-poo. Most of his nukes were decent enough builds but some really did give me a laugh and as it is the time of the year for sharing i thought i would give everyone else a laugh too!

This is what happens when you give the map to your light cavalrymen and the compass to your axes....
http://uk8.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/024127722decc9037eaafe6567915948

http://uk8.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/c013cb74e3524b9021d47d363e74d231
And then of course the feared Spear/sword nuke!

http://uk8.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/aca491c7c6d293c82a822d7ff6fc26c2

I can just imagine him sitting at his PC scratching the top of his head Laurel and Hardy style thinkin "I sent lots of attacks why they not get me village" :icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10450

^^^

Thanks,you have given me a laugh! Mainly because you don't seem to know what a wall buster is,nor see the sense in sending a defensive village with the last noble in a train.

DeletedUser10306

He knows what a wall buster is, he also knows a bad wall buster when he sees one, as do I, and that's a bad one. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10450

He knows what a wall buster is, he also knows a bad wall buster when he sees one, as do I, and that's a bad one. :icon_rolleyes:

How strange,I wonder why he just didn't say that?

This is what happens when you give the map to your light cavalrymen and the compass to your axes....

And then of course the feared Spear/sword nuke!

I can just imagine him sitting at his PC scratching the top of his head Laurel and Hardy style thinkin "I sent lots of attacks why they not get me village" :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Obviously a DWF member would defend the attacks, most others who are not in DWF be it on W8 or any other would see the funny side.

i'm not going to go into nuke builds but 1400MA in a wall buster?? Get a grip!
If he can't build decent nukes be it wall busters or standard nuke(he can't build them well either btw) i'm happy to suck up his poor attacks as it minimises losses on me.

DeletedUser10100

How about sending 10 MA with a Noble to try and Take a defended Village in Night Bonus? Oh dear!

Bless :)

CgTLg.jpg

DeletedUser10306

Can't wait to see someone brew up an excuse for that one...

DeletedUser10100

Here's another, with Two Nobles you'll certainly Noble the Village. He, HE. :)

This one is from a few hours before. It was Me Nobling, He re-took, then I re-took then he attempted.

x6MWm.jpg

DeletedUser10100

Was it first and only noble?? No clearance before it etc.

I manged to Get enough Troops to Kill a couple of Troops with his First one. But still Night Bonus and with 10 MA and a Noble is a pretty basic mistake TBH.

hBvCH.jpg

DeletedUser

Looks to me like if you weren't on line he would have got it. I have seen cheeky grabs like that before, funny killing from your point of view, even funnier if they make it through and cap the villa. :lol:

DeletedUser10100

Lol. Very True. I've Got a Cracker of a Report from UK i'll post there. Most Powerful Nobleman ever. :)

DeletedUser10306

Sad to see such a waste lol, i'm guessing there was no scout party first :p

Well, seeing as there was no wall I guess there are only 2 possible explanations, either LOB is a complete noob and forgot to ever build his wall or it had been nuked to death. I think it's safe to say he doesn't forget to build his walls up, so we can possibly assume the vil was cleared and he got those troops in before the train. If I nuke a vil to death I see no real point in scouting, nor, I imagine, would many others unless it was seriously stacked, and that was far from stacked.