Funny attacks and successful defences

DeletedUser10306

but we realise is a game

Oh really? So why treat it so seriously then? You see we have a vicious circle going on, you say something that contradicts a previous statement and we go back to that subject, i'm talking of course about how you merged tribes and accounts past 50 million just so you could win without having to fight for it instead. So you obviously do take it seriously, if you found this game fun you wouldn't want to shorten the world in the worst possible way, by exploiting the win condition!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

oh no we are not revisiting this again. Go back to pressing the T button wearing your I is awesome bandanna :icon_wink:

DeletedUser10306

oh no we are not revisiting this again. Go back to pressing the T button wearing your I is awesome bandanna :icon_wink:

Not revisiting it because you don't like being reminded of your nubness?

DeletedUser10102

I suppose you are going to say he is killing them off to build a noble.. but he has been sending attacks like that a lot recently.. come down off your high horse my friend :)

DeletedUser10306

I suppose you are going to say he is killing them off to build a noble.. but he has been sending attacks like that a lot recently.. come down off your high horse my friend :)

So are you dorian then?

There are more reasons, he knows what he's doing.

DeletedUser10102

I Haven't been co of the account for that long so.. what happens before me is not my problem... i wasn't on the world fully until i got offered to co.. there may well have been account merges within the tribe but as far as i was aware co-playing happens a lot on this game so WHY complain over it? :)

DeletedUser10306

I Haven't been co of the account for that long so.. what happens before me is not my problem... i wasn't on the world fully until i got offered to co.. there may well have been account merges within the tribe but as far as i was aware co-playing happens a lot on this game so WHY complain over it? :)

I wasn't complaining, just merely stating a fact. And co-playing isn't really that common I don't think, just mainly in DWF, I believe there is only 1 DOGS account that is co-played.

DeletedUser10102

For some reason i don't believe that there is only one account that is co-played in your tribe :)

DeletedUser10306

For some reason i don't believe that there is only one account that is co-played in your tribe :)

Just 1 that I know of, and I know a lot, even Stephen Hawking is envious of me :icon_cool: