Funny IG Mails

DeletedUser

I know the world isn't open yet.

but still, all worlds have one. :D Mods, sticky please.

DeletedUser679

Kotone today at 11:45
Hey, unfortunately for you, you've landed in my 20x20. This means that you won't be able to grow. Now i could brag about my past worlds and how many of them i was top 10 or rank 1 blah blah blah, but i willl save you the hussle of having to look it up.
Though, if you want go and do a little research in UK1 forum about a year back.

However this means for unfortunately for you, that you have to restart.
Now you have 2 choices; you can either restart now, and maybe i'll even help you grow faster and help you become a better player, or you can mail me back about how you will 'stick' it out, and i can just clear you later.
The choice is yours.

Kotone

EnglishLord today at 11:46
how would you like to join KGM?

Kotone today at 11:47
Your tribe has nothing to offer me, here i have friends i have known for ages. :)

EnglishLord today at 11:49
Your tribe is from world 1 correct?

didnt i get raped by CHE!!?
sorry wasnt really focusing on that part of the world i was busy geting my 12 million OD before i gave up.

Kotone today at 11:50
I was in W1N until i had to quit thanks to few problems in real-life. They are still there. :)

EnglishLord today at 11:51
Yes i was fighting them, tbf the guys i forgot only ever could gain ground when i was in school, even then they didnt have the men to stop me taking them back, and there was 5 of them on me.

Kotone today at 11:52
You never fought W1N, not while i was there anyway.

EnglishLord today at 11:53
i was in KGM, its still listed as enemys

What was ur name?

Kotone today at 11:53
Kotone, same as here.

EnglishLord today at 11:56
just spotted you, you where to small to be there when i was fighting them, i had 940k, check this page http://twstats.co.uk/uk1/index.php?page=player&id=16072

i didnt have time to spend sniping and i couldnt i school so i left them to noble

Kotone today at 11:57
I quit mid-July, when the server was only 1.5 months old. I quited it as rank 1 in ODa and points.

EnglishLord today at 11:59
fair enough

i am i [ally]W~A~R[/ally] now, as every one i invited was joining, and only 5 people joined so i disbanded and joined [ally]W~A~R[/ally]

why dont you and your freinds join

Kotone today at 12:00
Because we respect each other enough to not join a mass recruited tribe.

EnglishLord today at 12:02
ah, my logic, KGM wasnt getting anough members, was only number 16. 2 possible merges to take us to 6. my world 1 and 2 freinds are busy with wars, w1 friends in TR are attacking W1N (Good Luck To Them). So i disband and join a bigger tribe. If me and the locals work together we can destroy easily

Kotone today at 12:04
Wake up for once, you were a noob in UK1 and you still are one.
Some just can't be reasoned with.

EnglishLord today at 12:04
how am i a noob?

Kotone today at 12:05
Not all restart mails are successful, funny guy and his funny adventures.

DeletedUser

Martin Ward today at 12:53
OK looks like WAR and WOW have got this sown up already. So I want to try and get some of the most active players to join me so we can at least give them a run for their money .If we move fast and can get the best guys not just the most we have a chance .
Fancy an outside bet with The Riders of the Apocalypse ?

Mart

Looks like the world is over guys, WAR and WOW have pretty much sown things up here. May as well quit and wait for W6.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Count Dan today at 13:57
Bud ,

If you threaten another one of my tribe members you will have to find yourself a nice place on the rim.

Ok?

mad with power today at 15:02
I don't think so. No one in your tribe is even remotely in my league

~Nauzhror

Count Dan today at 15:04
tbh i think im abit better than you

mad with power today at 15:06
To be honest you're daft.

Apparently W~A~R thinks I fear them.

And yes, I'm aware that my alias is now common knowledge.

DeletedUser7453

Disturbed much?

Owner5591 today at 14:12
Hey baby :p.. wanna join my tribe, you could be my co.leader, or something, eint that something for you honey :O?

FluFfy PiNk BuNniEs today at 14:24
My My, aren't you the charmer.

Owner5591 today at 14:25
hehe, im only charming you baby.

Owner5591 today at 14:39
Baby:p, wanna join, you could be my bunny ^^

Owner5591 today at 14:51
honey, why won't you answer me :(?

FluFfy PiNk BuNniEs today at 15:19
Maybe i am playing hard to get.

Owner5591 today at 15:53
If you join mine, you don't need to work so hard, cause i have much exp (;

Owner5591 today at 16:14
Are you beatifull in the real world :D?

DeletedUser857

Owner5591 today at 11:58
Hmallow.. Can i join your tribe please i:' in no noobie :3. you can just swift the name if i may join.. pleeaaase :33.

Owner5591 today at 12:05
Zashiki says i need to spam :3.

please let me.. please please please D:

im no noobie.

Owner5591 today at 12:06
you want more spam :D?

Owner5591 today at 12:06
if you don't please invite me, im no noob ):

Owner5591 today at 12:10
KADEATH COME ON :/.

KaDeath today at 14:04
No.

Hmm....

DeletedUser

Got into a tribe. He gave me baron privs. I withdrawed all his invites (Stupid MR Tribe) and wiped his profile page clean and dismissed everybody now he's the only one left :p

This is what he wrote back to me.

Delete070 today at 17:04
*What*are you doing?? invations Withdraw??

Delete070 today at 17:04
NOOB

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
We have some serious huggers.

cheeseconkerer today at 15:49
Hello, My tribe may not be much now but we will grow and i was wondering if we could have an alliance? this would benifit both tribes your with im an experienced player and could use that in case of a war and our tribe would benifit gratel as people to suppourt us in a war. think about it (its up to you)

[player]cheeseconkerer[/player].

cheeseconkerer today at 16:45
this is no longer in effect

So sad, I ignored him and he withdrew his offer :(

arcane wizard today at 13:58
I am [player]arcane wizard[/player] the founder of the powerful tribe [ally]msf[/ally]

Could u consider if u could merge with my tribe [ally]msf[/ally]

It would provide a more secure area for our members and would be more powerful against enemies as we know troops win wars 2 tribes would have more troops as 1.
As there are greater threats looming than ourselves like [ally]404[/ally]
Thank you for reading this so would you reply asap

[ally]arcane wizard[/ally]

mad with power today at 15:52
[ally]404[/ally]? Threat? You've got to be kidding me. Their tribe consists almost entirely of the type of player I consider to be 'farm material'.

arcane wizard today at 16:12
hey u play world 4 they are the best

mad with power today at 16:33
World 4 is an awful world with mostly untalented players. The only good player on W4 is in my tribe.

404 has fans!

Count Dan today at 13:57
Bud ,

If you threaten another one of my tribe members you will have to find yourself a nice place on the rim.

Ok?

mad with power today at 15:02
I don't think so. No one in your tribe is even remotely in my league

~Nauzhror

Count Dan today at 15:04
tbh i think im abit better than you

mad with power today at 15:06
To be honest you're daft.

VaughanyBoy today at 12:37
[ally]MSF[/ally] are looking to start diplomatic relations with the larger tribes in this world. Would you be interested in creating relations with our tribe?

Thanks

[player]Vaughanyboy[/player]

marklarandmamoo today at 13:14
would you like to merge into us and you can be baron if you join

DeletedUser6756

alright nauz from what i heard your good bu i myself am there riding the early world out and that cheesecokerer is a friend so step-off im not sure why he approached you diplomatically but im tryna help him learn the game :icon_rolleyes:

ok W~A~R isnt special i know that too but how do you know people like me arnt here to jus have a good laugh ? ive never been in a mass-recruiting tribe so let this be my first :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hey, at least we now know what Nauz's ingame name is :3

And wow, someone tried to size themselves up to Nauz? Either he's got a death wish or is genuinely sure of himself ._.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Hey, at least we now know what Nauz's ingame name is :3

And wow, someone tried to size themselves up to Nauz? Either he's got a death wish or is genuinely sure of himself ._.

Death wish.

I'm not arrogant enough to claim to be the best player on the world, but, this guy was rank 1 with a 9 point lead on me because he'd just built a market. He was not, umm, competition.

DeletedUser

Death wish.

I'm not arrogant enough to claim to be the best player on the world, but, this guy was rank 1 with a 9 point lead on me because he'd just built a market. He was not, umm, competition.

You sure your not arrogant enough to be the best player on the world? excluding myself obviously.....but wait....wut.....we are on the same account.....are WE arrogant enough to be the best player on the world? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser1511

You sure your not arrogant enough to be the best player on the world? excluding myself obviously.....but wait....wut.....we are on the same account.....are WE arrogant enough to be the best player on the world? :icon_eek:

When Matt comes back , his Ego is larger than Nauz's so me alex and branco have a large ego than you.
So we claim to be the best player on the world. Anyone care to challenge for the title ? :icon_cool:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
When Matt comes back , his Ego is larger than Nauz's so me alex and branco have a large ego than you.
So we claim to be the best player on the world. Anyone care to challenge for the title ? :icon_cool:

Matt, larger ego? :lol:

DeletedUser

14 invites.. only 1 igm... from Alti Istari who already changed their name since the mail, (NPJT - no points just troops, was their original name..)

4661287442_185a7b22a3.jpg

DeletedUser1528

Only joined a tribe for a laugh, although I want to see if WOW are mass-recruiters or the real deal. We will find out.