Funny IG Mails

DeletedUser

I lol'd at this one. Guy right by kluk:
Cj MoRaN today at 17:11
hi i am cj moran i am wounderin if i can join yuor tribe, i have playd this game before in world one so i no how to play this game and no wat people exspecct from me

n00bek today at 17:18
Clearly not; I expect people to be able to spell.

DeletedUser

This one wins:
DSCI4 today at 13:43
Hi can I join your tribe please?

n00bek today at 14:05
Nah

DSCI4 today at 16:42
I dont see why not.

What makes you so special to turn me down, its simple, if I am not with you then I am against you.

Heard it first, I am going to noble your villages.

n00bek today at 17:07
Lolkthxbai

Am scared now.

DeletedUser

Just a funny wee mail.....

Meechan10 on 06.07. at 16:43
Oh haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

chipedwood on 06.07. at 17:27
Well Hello there!

Meechan10 on 06.07. at 17:28
Hurrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrr WHOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I iz a nubz D:

chipedwood on 06.07. at 17:31
You stretch my mail window!

That makes you a nubz!

Meechan10 on 06.07. at 17:54
Theres a little monkey in my basket, would you liek one, would you liek one D:
I have a pet pony and he licks my face, I like to ride him, I like to ride him!
Theres a Loli in my village and she looks so cute, she looks so cute <3
Theres a lobster in my tribe and he's got big claws! He nips ma nose, he nips ma nose!

chipedwood on 06.07. at 17:56
Aw you poor thing!

Would you like some cream for your nose? Or cream for a cake?

Meechan10 on 06.07. at 17:58
Beans and Liver.....Do you deliver? o_O

chipedwood on 06.07. at 18:08
I'll deliver you a quiver should you come hither!

Wow I suck at this, lets not carry that on.

Meechan10 on 06.07. at 18:11
How much iron could an iron monger make if an iron monger got it stole by a monkey?

chipedwood on 06.07. at 18:19
73.7kg

Although that is of course presuming that we are talking about a green monkey.

Meechan10 on 06.07. at 18:26
WRONG!

he's burple!

chipedwood on 06.07. at 18:29
Well prices will rise, polititions will lie and children will disrespect their elders.

Meechan10 on 06.07. at 18:33
Theres a hole in my bucket D:

chipedwood on 06.07. at 18:34
Then fix it dear Meechan10

Meechan10 on 06.07. at 18:44
I cant i got no hands!!!!!!!!!

chipedwood on 06.07. at 18:52
Well that's not very handy is it!

Meechan10 on 06.07. at 19:45
It is realy....means I have an excuse to bite poeple when I want to get there attention......hard to type though :(

I just bash my face of the keyboard and see what come sup

chipedwood on 07.07. at 02:30
You must have a very dexterous nose! It's a little spazzy at times, but that's to be expected right?

Meechan10 on 07.07. at 03:44
uiguiggtyytrsytjhb bo ga ga

Meechan10 on 07.07. at 03:45
ooo sorry speling mistake, the f key went up my nose :/

DeletedUser

Its the not very handy reply that really got me :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

ChrisDelo today at 22:30
awwwwww we could of been a good team :'(

dude i suck today at 22:24
soory but im not a spy im only a little bit dumb, not entirly

ChrisDelo today at 22:20
the question is pivotal to see if i can trust you as it has been scientifically proven that people who like cookies can be trusted :) I will stop all attacks if you supply me with information about Wut?... Just troops counts of members and general organisation. I will give you a cookie :)

dude i suck today at 22:16
you've got humour that's good :)
but why do you ask me if i like cookies (i called the question ridiculous not the cookies :p)

ChrisDelo today at 22:08
cookies are not ridiculous :'( and yummy i like them too :) I sent scouts? So Sorry :( Perhaps if you help me i can help you in this world :D

dude i suck today at 22:00
im sorry that i called you a moron but its just is a ridiculous question :p
and i like chocolate cookies

but why did you attack me now?? and why only scouts :(

ChrisDelo today at 21:57
calling me a moron isn't nice :'( I am glad you like cookies, i like them too, tell me what type of cookies? I personally cannot be doing with the small cookies :D

dude i suck today at 21:53
of course i like cookies you moron, that's not a good question :p

ChrisDelo today at 21:48
that is a good question, but a better one is do you like cookies?

dude i suck today at 21:46
nice an attack what's the point do you want me to barb or what?

I don't think he wants to be scouted :icon_razz: but at least he has honor, and i respect that enough to leave this guy alone :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Chill out

Hammer235 on 10.07. at 12:52
Hello [player]Silentwarrior[/player], you have just accepted a player into your tribe called [player]Craiglacrusher[/player]. I have nobled his main and he has no troops in his new village, I also farmed him repeatedly earlier in the game. From the 16th he will become my farm again as the 10 to 1 ratio protection will be removed at that time. I suggest you tell him to restart as he is just wasting his time or boot him and leave him to me. I am fed up with my farms being nobled and am starting to loose patience with these 0 OD players.

Regards

[player]Hammer235[/player]

Silentwarrior on 10.07. at 13:01
Hi [player]hammer235[/player] well it looks like i dont have a choich lol fire away mate i couldnt stop you even if i want to lol,

on another note i mentioned to you a while ago about your plans for this area as i am in it!! we are in 2 diff tribe's but we are not at war or have any other stance with your tribe, Can we change this??

We are not going to give up if another tribe comes knocking but we also know that you are the big boys around here lol but would like to co exist with you.

thanks

[player]silentwarrior[/player]

Hammer235 on 10.07. at 13:14
I have nothing to with diplomacy in [ally]Why?[/ally], as far as I know we are not looking to ally with anyone at this stage.

I'm happy for [player]craiglacrusher[/player] to stay in your tribe but only if he restarts, I have no intention of nobling his village as it would be a waste of a nobleman. I'll just cat everything down to 1 apart from his camps.

Your still not a target of mine, however I do suggest you noble east.

Regards

[player]Hammer235[/player]

Silentwarrior on 10.07. at 13:19
ok mate i have mailed him about the situation, can u give him 2 weeks to noble another village east with my help??

Hammer235 on 10.07. at 13:22
No, I want my farm back. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but its a war game and I need to continue to expand. He's had 2 chances to restart and took neither. If he nobles another of my farms I will allow him to keep both villages but I'll cat everything down in both and because he has 2 villages he won't have that option restart.

Silentwarrior on 10.07. at 13:25
ok mate well he dont have a choich then i will tell him lol

Its not harsh mate its just he keeps making the wrong choich where to noble lol

silent

Silentwarrior on 11.07. at 20:36
hi mate just thought you got any prob with me taking his village if i noble it asap

Hammer235 on 11.07. at 20:39
Whatever.

Silentwarrior on 11.07. at 20:40
mate i am trying to save you the bother of attacking him, i can take the village then you wont waste you time on him i am trying to help thats all lol

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 11:57
ok what have i done lol

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 14:24
so your going to be one of ththose blokes that dosnt reply, shame really

oh and thanks

Hammer235 on 13.07. at 14:27
Nah, you nobled my farm. What do you expect me to do?

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 14:27
how am i supposed to know what is you farm??

and you told me to move east

Hammer235 on 13.07. at 14:32
I told you to boot [player]craiglacrusher[/player] because he nobled one of my farms. Nobling him means you have nobled my farm, plus your 003 was my farm. When I said move east I mean't noble red dots not grey ones!

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 14:35
and i also said i would take him out saving you the bother, what do you want me to do??

i am not some 14 yr kid playing i pay money for prem and what to play the game not get rimmed by you lol

Hammer235 on 13.07. at 14:39
Its nothing personal, we were always going to clash at some time.

All [player]craiglacrusher[/player] had to do was push the restart button but you wanted his village because he had just built an academy. I added you as a red dot on that day.

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 14:43
not atall mate i never wanted his vill at all have you seen it lol

you can have it in fact i will level the bloody thing apart from the res for you, i dont know him and he joined the tribe, all i want to do is play the game i dont want to have to restart as you know it takes bloody ages till it gets going

Hammer235 on 13.07. at 14:50
Your missing the point, he only had to press the restart button or get booted by you. Neither happened so I added you. Like I said earlier, we are always going to clash sooner or later as your too close and that day was just brought a little closer by your actions. I'm not a child either but I do aim to be the best I can at this game. To do that you have to be a little bit ruthless.

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 14:54
well there is nothing i can say about it then is there,

you saying one thing and now saying another what can i do... nothing!!!

Hammer235 on 10.07. at 13:14
I have nothing to with diplomacy in Why?, as far as I know we are not looking to ally with anyone at this stage.

I'm happy for craiglacrusher to stay in your tribe but only if he restarts, I have no intention of nobling his village as it would be a waste of a nobleman. I'll just cat everything down to 1 apart from his camps.

Your still not a target of mine, however I do suggest you noble east.

Regards

Hammer235

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 14:54
the bloke has quit

Hammer235 on 13.07. at 14:58
At that stage you were not a target and I meant that but things have changed. If he has quit why not just boot him, the truth is you just wanted a cheap village. I'm not stupid!

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 14:59
i never said you were mate and i dont want his vills as i have already taken anoter 1 and on the way for another now i dont want it atall

Hammer235 on 13.07. at 15:00
Yes you took [coord]534|538[/coord]!!!!

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 15:03
yes and i am on the way to take another futher east i dont want his villa, have it =, he has just mailed me, i thought he had quit as havent heard from him or he never opend his mail, as for kepping him in the tribe was just for shoe it looks better to have him in if ppl are looking at our stats

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 15:08
ppl like you really do wreck this game for others, just because you have found the nack to grow faster than others it gives you a massive advantage on the rest, ppl pay good money to play these games and it is a game for ppl like you just too spoil it.

thanks alot i hope one day someone make you feel like you make others feel

Hammer235 on 13.07. at 15:24
Yes I have been bullied and attacked and learnt from it. It all makes you stronger!

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 15:25
yer right mate thanks

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 17:38
so your not happy about killing all my troops tou are going to totaly wipe me out??

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 17:42
whats up feel bad now

Hammer235 on 13.07. at 17:44
No, what do you expect me to say?

Its a war game!

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 17:45
yes mate it is but not all wars wipe the other person out do they

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 18:04
dosent matter what i say or do know dose it your going to carry on and take all the villages... yes ??

Hammer235 on 13.07. at 18:05
If you don't stop me.

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 18:08
and how the hell am i going to do that you have 10 times as many troops as me 3 times as many villages with 80% of them with nobles, i am screwed and to be honest i dont think u give a toss do you??

Hammer235 on 13.07. at 18:09
We both started on the same day mate, you've had the same opportunities as me.

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 18:14
really mate i have a life and a job kids things you quite clearly don't, this is more to me than you this is my escape from all that stuff and u are messing it all up!!!!

and for you to grow as fast as you have you obviously have something the rest of us dont, maybe u work for TW as a mod

Hammer235 on 13.07. at 18:21
I have a full time job and a very good life thank you and I get no advantages. I just know how to play the game.

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 18:27
whatever your a joke and always will be, hope to god i never meet you in RL then we would see you would be the bully, ppl like u make me sick, yes its a game and a war one but IT IS A GAME, ppl play to relax and have fun, ppl like you just like pissing ppl off and smashing the crap out of them, just because you hve grown faster than them,

on other worlds i have over 100 vills, but not 1 of them came from picking on an enemy that i knew i would smash whats the point in smashing someone half your size they dont stand a chance,

Hammer235 on 13.07. at 18:28
No you just noble barbs and bonuses.

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 18:30
really do i think you should look at the stats mate dont think i do, i have seen your W3 and your saying i nobles barbs lol

grow up

Hammer235 on 13.07. at 18:31
Yeah I noble barbs on world 3, that's right.......

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 18:32
take the bloody vills your a mupit end off cant be asked with you anymore you a joke lol

have fun big kiss xx

Silentwarrior on 13.07. at 19:21
happy ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So you should be nice to him and his because it's just a game. Meanwhile he'll get really annoyed when you're not because clearly he sees it as something important.

I'm confused.... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

boltman
hey mate... this is going to be a long hot but do u want to join my tribe. we are big in k53 and with ur help we can make shore no one else will be bigger than us. we are a good tribe... maybe not as good as the tribe ur in atm but we are closer than the tribe u are in and we are looking for good poeple like u to join. plz mail bac what u think...

boltman

ChrisDelo
I think you should learn how to write English good sir.

Chris

DeletedUser

Well here is a funny one, maybe introduce him to tribalhugs?

beanie boy today at 21:28
hey mate, listen i aint really up for fighting or shite like that, i just made a new tribe that is basically for newbies and we dont build up in infantry or any kind of offencive or defencive powers, do you wanna be allies and maybe if you need borrow any iron, clay or wood for your tribe?

decisions up to you, your call
beanie boy (643|533)
thanks
stretch1991 today at 21:32
well your tribe and ours is the complete opposite our tribe believes in only infantry, so I doubt we will get along very well.
All the best
[player]Stretch1991[/player]
beanie boy today at 21:37
okay i see what you mean, but i dont think you understand the strategic side of things, if our tribe delivers you resources then your tribe can grow a lil stronger. get my drift?
stretch1991 today at 21:39
Ok Beanie but I want the delivery of these resources to be done by my LC, this delivery needs to be daily 3 times a day :)
beanie boy today at 21:43
krickey... 3 times a day. haha i aint that much of a fan with this game, okay i see your view about all this now. i got an idea, how about i grow my tribe a lil upgrade a bit and THEN well talk this over yeah..
sorry for wasting your time

DeletedUser

george warvill on 01.08. at 11:14
hi
my name is george warvill a council member of my clan and i am asking you if you wont to come and join us our clan is full of ledgondary people from different worlds and i would wnt to ask you one thing will you join us to conquere this world
we need good player like you mate so what do you say will you join us

Meechan10 on 01.08. at 18:22
No, I'm quitting. And I'm sure you're members are not "legendary"

george warvill today at 17:55
well then dont believe us then screw you me and our duke planned to get people from other worlds t join us

Meechan10 today at 23:56
You make me chuckle..

This guy is everything I desire :lol:
And I get so many invites for somebody who's getting nobled.. I know I'm awesome, but c'mon..